Rate this Tyrone

wonderwhy

wonderwhy

bad MAN
Foids are simping in the comments even arab foids , and the video has more than 50k saves and 400k likes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, Vain786, azezrd and 1 other person
He's not even a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, terrorblade, fogdart and 1 other person
HTN with status

foids thirst because of status/wealth, dont get em mixed up

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 18840 and poopoohead
good facial harmony and probably tall

• +1
Reactions: thetruealpha and untouchable_coper
Facial harmony + eye area + female Gaze . People will say he’s a normie just because he doesn’t have Ramirez tier bones JFL

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, watah, Offensive Bias and 13 others
@fogdart @Blackgymmax

Facial harmony + eye area + female Gaze . People will say he’s a normie just because he doesn’t have Ramirez tier bones JFL
so true , lowiqcels have no idea what a good looking face looks like

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: God-himself, Offensive Bias, anactualdude and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, watah, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Because he’s black. That’s why so many retards here say they see ugly black guys slay.

@Growth Plate @fogdart @whiteissuperior @AscendingHero

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: God-himself, Jagged0, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
If he is tyrone then Im aryan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and AscendingHero
Why are you surprised arab foids are into him? It’s a well known fact they like black guys (or Asian or white but never curry)

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Foids are simping in the comments even arab foids , and the video has more than 50k saves and 400k likes

Groom maxxed high trust healthy looking dude with decent ratios

I can see the appeal

Tyronelite with tyrone tier smv

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Because he’s black. That’s why so many retards here say they see ugly black guys slay.

Obvious HTN - chad lite

.org basement dwellers are delusional

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, AscendingHero, Racky and 1 other person
Why are you surprised arab foids are into him? It’s a well known fact they like black guys (or Asian or white but never curry)
no bro they are more into whites and if you're black and you get arab foids you're certified tyrone

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and fogdart
no bro they are more into whites and if you're black and you get arab foids you're certified tyrone
That was the case years but not anymore. Arabs have had enough of white men fetishizing them so they moved on to black men and yellow men. Except these fetishize them in secret. :lul:

females love his looks so guys opinion is irrelevant and yes arab girls like beautiful light skinned guys

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, AscendingHero, fogdart and 2 others
That was the case years but not anymore. Arabs have had enough of white men fetishizing them so they moved on to black men and yellow men. Except these fetishize them in secret. :lul:
bro I live in Morocco and I'm telling you most black people here can't get a girlfriend if they are average unlike yellow/white skin guys get girls even if they're average , I'm talking about young people between 16 to 25

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
bro I live in Morocco and I'm telling you most black people here can't get a girlfriend if they are average unlike yellow/white skin guys get girls even if they're average , I'm talking about young people between 16 to 25
It’s different in Europe. Moroccan women have a reputation for going for black men here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and fogdart

@fogdart @Blackgymmax
Obvious HTN - chad lite

.org basement dwellers are delusional
Low IQcels don't get it. Superior colouring and above average bones and eye area is Tyrone or Chad IRL. Keith Powers is a Tyrone because of his coloring and soft features not his bones. Muh zygos muh forward growth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, mogger10, AscendingHero and 4 others
he has teetho halo carrying him.

normalyy he would be incel but that teeth halo is crazy. i need to get my gap tooth fixed ASAP

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Forum users will say this dude is a slayer because of his bones:
2463706 1626372168763

laugh jordan GIF

@looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, watah, anactualdude and 6 others
Fame. Hes not a tyrone. Hes like fame maxxed low chadlite.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, fogdart and Deleted member 18840
Low IQcels don't get it. Superior colouring and above average bones and eye area is Tyrone or Chad IRL. Keith Powers is a Tyrone because of his coloring and soft features not his bones. Muh zygos muh forward growth.
He has good forward growth lol. Hes like low Chad from seeing his selfies

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Racky and Deleted member 18840
If only people knew.
I will become the biggest mogger yet the least degen and with most self worth. Its a goal i will achieve. To put all those also to shame to be like this.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, azezrd and Blackgymmax
@fogdart Good maxilla, forward growth, not recessed, decent zygos. You really don't think hes boneless? And his pheno is good

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, AscendingHero, Racky and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
@fogdart Good maxilla, forward growth, not recessed, decent zygos. You really don't think hes boneless? And his pheno is good
View attachment 1870618
His bones are above average for sure, but nothing outstanding like Mukasa, Broderick Hunter etc. His coloring and harmony carry him hard but forum users are just too obsessed with bones. IRL coloring and harmony carries more weight as long your bones are average or above.
You think I bone mog him? lol

• Hmm...
If only people knew.
I will become the biggest mogger yet the least degen and with most self worth. Its a goal i will achieve. To put all those also to shame to be like this.
you mog all ethnics,why didn't u put your pics public?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you mog all ethnics,why didn't u put your pics public?
I don’t want. I regret even having ever posted my pics in private. Its a feminine behaviour. I want to be a pious mogger. That when you see me you are ashamed if you are a bad doer and desire to act good. It’s a goal i seek. And unlike most « gl » dudes, i try to not fraud. So irl i look better.

• Woah
His bones are above average for sure, but nothing outstanding like Mukasa, Broderick Hunter etc. His coloring and harmony carry him hard but forum users are just too obsessed with bones. IRL coloring and harmony carries more weight as long your bones are average or above.

You think I bone mog him? lol
I think hes the same or close w broderick and james. James has a narrow asf mandible with better zygos (better zygos means fuck all in the grand scheme tbh) and broderick just has this low caveman browridge but his mandible looks a bit too short. Tyson beckford is a real bone mogger or that brownskin tyrone you showed me. I think hes morris chestnuts son

• +1
Reactions: Racky, fogdart and Deleted member 18840

Attachments

• 1FD69329-886E-49C6-B6BA-93C3831EA176.jpeg
    1FD69329-886E-49C6-B6BA-93C3831EA176.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 23CD1FFB-82C5-45FD-82D5-21B3293E8DC2.jpeg
    23CD1FFB-82C5-45FD-82D5-21B3293E8DC2.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
HTN with status

foids thirst because of status/wealth, dont get em mixed up
Girls thirst for htns
The bar is so much fucking lower than you think it is lmao

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and Johnnybegood
Harmony is above all, even above eyes and jaw.

if you have all the best features but no harmony you will always look off to people
And this guy has great harmony

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy

im prolly the best advice on this thread because i literally look exactly him im pretty much a 16 year old version of keith powers
74F6B515 F8B7 4166 8DAE AD8A858B849A
A675333B 197C 4C50 B32E 13179D1C350A
27FEF864 5B58 4412 A1F4 ABF2A18689FD
D07681BA 61E3 46C2 B6A1 393331A36B94

the main thing is we look very neurotypical and high trust i can’t tell u how many times ive had foids come up and talk to me from me just walking in the room.

Also we have foid features foid eyes foid lips bulb nose etc i literally had 3 foids this week stare directly into my eyes for 5 sec straight gazing

also the last thing is we look high class with low cut for blacks to not look low class u need curly hair or low cut dreads will always look lower class u might get away with braids tho hope this helps

Attachments

• 9A1719E9-5357-4EE1-811D-8B39EBC1B9F6.jpeg
    9A1719E9-5357-4EE1-811D-8B39EBC1B9F6.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Racky, Vain786 and 1 other person
I think hes the same or close w broderick and james. James has a narrow asf mandible with better zygos (better zygos means fuck all in the grand scheme tbh) and broderick just has this low caveman browridge but his mandible looks a bit too short. Tyson beckford is a real bone mogger or that brownskin tyrone you showed me. I think hes morris chestnuts son
Now I'm confused how is he the same or close w broderick and james when you just said that "Hes like fame maxxed low chadlite." you think james and broderick are low chadlite? May be drop their psl rating numbers (james, broderick and keith powers) so that I can quantify it cos I'm confused

Desire mogs.
@Blackgymmax what's your rating on desire? :feelsthink:
Guys who are goals   46  Dsir Mia   Wattpad

• Hmm...
I don’t want. I regret even having ever posted my pics in private. Its a feminine behaviour. I want to be a pious mogger. That when you see me you are ashamed if you are a bad doer and desire to act good. It’s a goal i seek. And unlike most « gl » dudes, i try to not fraud. So irl i look better.
wtf is a pious mogger?? by mogging you are making everyone else feel inferior even if u dont mean to. theres no such thing as pious mogging

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
nigga thats why i was saying u are easily a tyrone crazy how many chads are on this forum
i cut my hair off and lost my female gaze thrs why im here as a prettyboy ur hair literally is ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Vain786
Girls thirst for htns
The bar is so much fucking lower than you think it is lmao
Most of the slayers i knew would be rated HTN or very low chadlites here.

Legit high tier chadlites+ were male models, or IG celebs and were so unattainable to the vast majority of girls that they were almost like gods amongst men. The guys cleaning the clubs and the university were usually HTN-LOW CHADLITES (5.5-7/10) basically the top 20% of men.

So i agree with you @loksr. My only slight disagreement is that i don't think the majority of men can become above average like you said by just leanmaxxing...but that is just a difference of opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and fogdart
:feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
im prolly the best advice on this thread because i literally look exactly him im pretty much a 16 year old version of keith powersView attachment 1870637View attachment 1870638 View attachment 1870652View attachment 1870653
the main thing is we look very neurotypical and high trust i can’t tell u how many times ive had foids come up and talk to me from me just walking in the room.

Also we have foid features foid eyes foid lips bulb nose etc i literally had 3 foids this week stare directly into my eyes for 5 sec straight gazing

also the last thing is we look high class with low cut for blacks to not look low class u need curly hair or low cut dreads will always look lower class u might get away with braids tho hope this helps
Fucking brutal. Hair is life if you arent a masc chad

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Now I'm confused how is he the same or close w broderick and james when you just said that "Hes like fame maxxed low chadlite." you think james and broderick are low chadlite? May be drop their psl rating numbers (james, broderick and keith powers) so that I can quantify it cos I'm confused
I changed to low chad for keith. I said hes close in terms of bone mogging. Overall psl, nowhere close to Broderick and james

• +1
Reactions: fogdart