Rate this Tyrone

Most of the slayers i knew would be rated HTN or very low chadlites here.

Legit high tier chadlites+ were male models, or IG celebs and were so unattainable to the vast majority of girls that they were almost like gods amongst men. The guys cleaning the clubs and the university were usually HTN-LOW CHADLITES (5.5-7/10) basically the top 20% of men.

So i agree with you @loksr. My only slight disagreement is that i don't think the majority of men can become above average like you said by just leanmaxxing...but that is just a difference of opinion.
See its what i mean. Good luck finding an unfrauded chad irl. Proper 6 psl. If u find 1 record to me cuz they don’t exist @Blackgymmax all those ig frauders are scamm irl

They look good in the buzzcut. Why is it brutal? Lol
Also had a white friend who did too. His orbiters started laughing at him and calling him ugly

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Also had a white friend who did too. His orbiters started laughing at him and calling him ugly
Is it the Latino dude?

Best Friends GIF

Most of the slayers i knew would be rated HTN or very low chadlites here.

Legit high tier chadlites+ were male models, or IG celebs and were so unattainable to the vast majority of girls that they were almost like gods amongst men. The guys cleaning the clubs and the university were usually HTN-LOW CHADLITES (5.5-7/10) basically the top 20% of men.

So i agree with you @loksr. My only slight disagreement is that i don't think the majority of men can become above average like you said by just leanmaxxing...but that is just a difference of opinion.
I always say leanmaxxing + softmaxxing is enough for the average normie to look good enough
He obviously won’t get the same exact treatment but he’ll be fine

nobody said foids didnt
You literally did
“Foids thirst because of status/wealth. Don’t get em mixed up”
Girls thirst for regular statusless htns with regular money
The bar is LOOOWWW

• JFL
Reactions: bigjuicy
Tyronelite tbh.

virtue signaling

im prolly the best advice on this thread because i literally look exactly him im pretty much a 16 year old version of keith powersView attachment 1870637View attachment 1870638 View attachment 1870652View attachment 1870653
the main thing is we look very neurotypical and high trust i can’t tell u how many times ive had foids come up and talk to me from me just walking in the room.

Also we have foid features foid eyes foid lips bulb nose etc i literally had 3 foids this week stare directly into my eyes for 5 sec straight gazing

also the last thing is we look high class with low cut for blacks to not look low class u need curly hair or low cut dreads will always look lower class u might get away with braids tho hope this helps
Are you mulatto or african american?

Pakistani. My username is a pretty obvious hint.
You could have been a Pakistani American/Canadian/Brit or whatever. You never know, youre fluent in english

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
You could have been a Pakistani American/Canadian/Brit or whatever. You never know, youre fluent in english
Pisspot, preston, salludon, looksordeath and many other curries on the forum are pretty fluent.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
Pisspot, preston, salludon, looksordeath and many other curries on the forum are pretty fluent.
Wtf you are actually right, but they come from families of wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Erik-Jón
That explains why you don't have the ape like features and facial harmony a lot of blacks have.
yeah i really got lucky i literally got the best features from each parent my mom is a fogger tho dad random 6 3 lightskin niggy thi

Wtf you are actually right, but they come from families of wealth.
They are not super wealthy you know. I don't think actual rich curries from curryland need to looksmax.

Salludon is not that rich btw. At least, I don't think he would be considered rich where I am from. But he is prolly rich in whatever village he lives because he owns land.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
They are not super wealthy you know. I don't think actual rich curries from curryland need to looksmax.

Salludon is not that rich btw. At least, I don't think he would be considered rich where I am from. But he is prolly rich in whatever village he lives because he owns land.
He was rich enough to afford surgeries and he has always struck me to be well off.
@inferiorpispot234 and @Preston may not be luxuriously rich but they come from economically stable upper class families, well atleast from what I have understood. They could be mistaken as speaking English natively unlike someone like Devansh who despite a good vocabulary talked very strange

• +1
He was rich enough to afford surgeries and he has always struck me to be well off.
@inferiorpispot234 and @Preston may not be luxuriously rich but they come from economically stable upper class families, well atleast from what I have understood. They could be mistaken as speaking English natively unlike someone like Devansh who despite a good vocabulary talked very strange
The fact they have internet and a bathroom makes them 99th percentile for india

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
Nah. He is not that rich. I know.

If he was, he would have prolly gone abroad for university. That is what most richcels from my country do.
I agree. Preston and pisspot are likely pretty comfortable financially.

Devansh was a bit socially stunted. He could not always tell when users were being sarcastic to him on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
The fact they have internet and a bathroom makes them 99th percentile for india
That is a meme dude. Most indians have both. Both they prolly are top 1% economically.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
That is a meme dude. Most indians have both. Both they prolly are top 1% economically.
@StrangerDanger guess how I know @inferiorpispot234 pisspot has a bathroom

I had some good Intel on him

And I blackmailed him into sending me nudes and I saw his bathroom

But now that I have his nudes I have even more Intel ahahahahahhahahshshshshshshshah

@inferiorpispot234 knows his place he is the royal dog of finland, I keep him very well fed

• JFL
@StrangerDanger guess how I know @inferiorpispot234 pisspot has a bathroom

I had some good Intel on him

And I blackmailed him into sending me nudes and I saw his bathroom

But now that I have his nudes I have even more Intel ahahahahahhahahshshshshshshshah

@inferiorpispot234 knows his place he is the royal dog of finland, I keep him very well fed
Why does everyone keep manipulating that kid?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Nah. He is not that rich. I know.

If he was, he would have prolly gone abroad for university. That is what most richcels from my country do.

I agree. Preston and pisspot are likely pretty comfortable financially.

Devansh was a bit socially stunted. He could not always tell when users were being sarcastic to him on here.
Are you also from an financially well off family, cause you appear to be have an educated, questioning and interrogating mind. You never know tho. Rabid speaks good english aswell and hes homeless

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Erik-Jón and Pakicel
Are you also from an financially well off family, cause you appear to be have an educated, questioning and interrogating mind. You never know tho. Rabid speaks good english aswell and hes homeless
No. I would not say I was rich when I was in curryland. I was better off than most pakistanis but I was not living a luxurious lifestyle like actual richcels who have huge mansions, expensive cars etc.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@Danish_Retard black pill this swede on swedens economy

We will rise up and kill them alllll

• Ugh..
Rabid is not homeless. And you can tell english is not his native language.

He frauds an american accent you know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Imo, to actually be rich in curryland you need to have like at least 10 million dollars in net worth and have income over 200-300k USD.

Just because it is the third world, does not mean the standards for being rich are that much lower. Most upper class pakistanis have the same quality of life or even worse than middle class people in western countries.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Rabid is not homeless. And you can tell english is not his native language.

He frauds an american accent you know.
Their oral english skills are very poor indeed, especially in comparision to their written language. I’ve heard @inferiorpispot234 on voice chat and it was completly incomprehensible with a very strong local south asian fisherman accent. It came as a shock to hear the boy

• JFL
Their oral english skills are very poor indeed, especially in comparision to their written language. I’ve heard @inferiorpispot234 on voice chat and it was completly incomprehensible with a very strong local south asian fisherman accent. It came as a shock to hear the boy
What? How does he have such a strong accent? Didn't he grow up watching english movies?

• +1
What? How does he have such a strong accent? Didn't he grow up watching english movies?
I don’t know, he had good listening skills but verbally he was lacking. Probably never got to speak English firsthand to someone else much I suspect

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Hes not even black. An htn+ mutt beats ltn white anyday lol
I would not think he is mulatto if I saw him. His pheno is not that different from most african americans.

I don't see how he isn't black just cause his features are not ape like.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and gymmaxedhorse
I don’t know, he had good listening skills but verbally he was lacking. Probably never got to speak English firsthand to someone else much I suspect
Yes this is like my Icelandic, I barely speak it so my accent is completely retarded but I listen pretty good

I am learning all scandi languages at the same time rn by next year I’ll be able to speak 7 languages hopefully

I am a language autist

• +1
I would not think he is mulatto if I saw him. His pheno is not that different from most african americans.

I don't see how he isn't black just cause his features are not ape like.
You know nobody in africa looks remotely like this. African americans are mutts in the first place and theyre like 20% white lol. Further than that is pushing even more into mutt territoty. Hes pushing into latino zone lol

Yes run neetbux game thats what Im doin
It’s very based indeed but my parents won’t let me probably and I’ll lose my inheritance they’ll be pissed I’m already the least favourite child

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and StrangerDanger
You know nobody in africa looks remotely like this. African americans are mutts in the first place and theyre like 20% white lol. Further than that is pushing even more into mutt territoty. Hes pushing into latino zone lol
I see what you mean now. I looked at him closely and he just has very watered down black features. Kelly Oubre or Meeks look like prototypical mulattos to me and they have different phenos.

Man, it just seems like it is fucking hard for pure blacks to be gl. It's not that their ratios or bones are too bad. It's just the village african phenotype that makes them look primitive.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MakinMogReturns