Rate this Tyrone

Very true. Pure blacks have to cope with BBC game.
Some look very good like Mukasa but others have to somehow change their pheno to african american or just run roid game or something.

Damn nigga im mirin. Do you have enough money for copes and stuff? Enough money to looksmaxx?
yes of course but you gotta be financial and live on a budget still but the most valuable thing is the free time and being able to do whatever you want whenever, no stress just peace of mind

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
I see what you mean now. I looked at him closely and he just has very watered down black features. Kelly Oubre or Meeks look like prototypical mulattos to me and they have different phenos.

Man, it just seems like it is fucking hard for pure blacks to be gl. It's not that their ratios or bones are too bad. It's just the village african phenotype that makes them look primitive.
a low tier nordic chadlite beats any black male beside mulatto pheno pill is brutal

Yeah African pheno dogs like me have to run roid game and still get surgery to chance basically all my features.
Also, don't try to get features that don't fit your phenotype. Getting a very narrow nose or tall chin or thin lips as a black guy will make you look weird. It is better to look like a black guy than some weird race change experiment gone wrong.

a low tier nordic chadlite beats any black male beside mulatto pheno pill is brutal
Depends on location tbh. In some places, blacks don't get taxxed that hard.

A lot of the dudes I think are black are prolly more than a quarter european now that I think of it. It's kinda hard for me to differentiate between blacks and mulattos unless it is very obvious.

Also, don't try to get features that don't fit your phenotype. Getting a very narrow nose or tall chin or thin lips as a black guy will make you look weird. It is better to look like a black guy than some weird race change experiment gone wrong.
Right of course harmony and looking natural is everything but I am East African and have some more caucasian traits and some very African traits so I think I can get away with a bit more "pheno-altering" surgeries.

Depends on location tbh. In some places, blacks don't get taxxed that hard.

A lot of the dudes I think are black are prolly more than a quarter european now that I think of it. It's kinda hard for me to differentiate between blacks and mulattos unless it is very obvious.
for lightskins they all look mulatto i weirdly get blasian a lot but i see where u r coming from the term mulatto is also kinda weird because most african americans r almost a quarter white so most r “mulatto” ig

Their oral english skills are very poor indeed, especially in comparision to their written language. I’ve heard @inferiorpispot234 on voice chat and it was completly incomprehensible with a very strong local south asian fisherman accent. It came as a shock to hear the boy
Bro I was tryna articulate my words cus of bad connection. My accent isn't that bad :feelswhy:

Anyways, RabidRosaries is gonna teach me to fake an American accent :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
OBJECTIVELY facially alone a bit above mtn

people are so retarded here lol

You know nobody in africa looks remotely like this. African americans are mutts in the first place and theyre like 20% white lol. Further than that is pushing even more into mutt territoty. Hes pushing into latino zone lol
The average AA is not 20% white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The average AA is not 20% white

There about 25percenr white formally.

Lucky bastarda on that end there different than zoomalis and curries because while these 2 have genes closely realted to whites they dont directly derive from white people.

He was rich enough to afford surgeries and he has always struck me to be well off.
@inferiorpispot234 and @Preston may not be luxuriously rich but they come from economically stable upper class families, well atleast from what I have understood. They could be mistaken as speaking English natively unlike someone like Devansh who despite a good vocabulary talked very strange
Nah. He is not that rich. I know.

If he was, he would have prolly gone abroad for university. That is what most richcels from my country do.

I agree. Preston and pisspot are likely pretty comfortable financially.

Devansh was a bit socially stunted. He could not always tell when users were being sarcastic to him on here.
@2000
@Deleted member 18810
Here we are yet again, at the end of an era.

Though this isn't exactly the first time now is it?
DevNFS5

Or even the second for that matter. :lul:
@USER0213

Then again, you do know what they always say about the third time at least...
Death Note Light GIFs | Tenor

Be seeing you again real soon, Dev.
Le Happy Merchant GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
There about 25percenr white formally.

Lucky bastarda on that end there different than zoomalis and curries because while these 2 have genes closely realted to whites they dont directly derive from white people.
Maybe if youre on the west coast or in a northern city.Most blacks are from the south and nowhere near 25 unless they have a recent white ancestry.

Boneless normie

It’s different in Europe. Moroccan women have a reputation for going for black men here.
I see a lot of Moroccan-African mixed race people from France, Spain, and UK on social media so this kind of checks out

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Hes a tyrone

Mtn

• So Sad
Reactions: wonderwhy