Rate this video game character

rate

• Total voters
nigga. I'd be happy hearing that comment. My lookalikes are truecel subhumans.
that character has 2 blood siblings
both look SSA
they're hispanics, all 3

graycel moment

that character has 2 blood siblings
both look SSA
they're hispanics, all 3
It's a videogame ffs. It's not going to accurately simulate genetic recombination JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah but he looks much more ethnic than me :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
but thanks, i take that as a compliment

define truecel subhuman
I guess slightly more. But your pheno doesn't failo you. In fact, it's halo for some women.

• +1
I guess slightly more. But your pheno doesn't failo you. In fact, it's halo for some women.
how is my pheno a halo for some women
what kinds of women, women who want to date ethnics?

they can pass as white in england, definitely
idk why some white women have to be silently racist towards them after they find out they're indian/pakistani
so basically west asian/north west european/some central american cancels out to spanish phenowise?
Yeah. Once a foid figures you are a curry, it's gameover. How well do you think this dude would do:

Curry 2

Can he BBCmax?

6 PSL is an overrate. He gets mogged hard by chads like Amnesia.
most women in 2021 won't really get turned on by amnesia
beard failo

most women in 2021 won't really get turned on by amnesia
beard failo
Ah. I guess you have a tendency to underrate more masculine looking women and overrating dudes who are more soft featured like Sikkunt.

Ah. I guess you have a tendency to underrate more masculine looking women and overrating dudes who are more soft featured like Sikkunt.
masculine looking men*

masc women fog

it's just bc women prefer prettyboys over masc these days
that character i posted, which one is he
Yeah. By psl, we aren't talking about appeal. Just raw aesthetics. Amnesia mogs sikkunt due to better eye area and hollow cheeks. Sikkunt may appeal more to younger women more.

• +1
Yeah. By psl, we aren't talking about appeal. Just raw aesthetics. Amnesia mogs sikkunt due to better eye area and hollow cheeks. Sikkunt may appeal more to younger women more.
fair enough
i was gonna say amnesia looked 6.5psl ish

prettyboy or masc?

fair enough
i was gonna say amnesia looked 6.5psl ish
Legit rate. He was 7/10 when he came to this site. But I think he looksmaxxed a bit more to 8/10
So 6-6.5 PSL but closer to 6.5.

• +1
Realistically. He can bbcmax with the right surgeries.
needs a perm, fake tan, lip filler for starters
just like how white foids on instagram blackmaxx

Legit rate. He was 7/10 when he came to this site. But I think he looksmaxxed a bit more to 8/10
So 6-6.5 PSL but closer to 6.5.
so in other words, an extreme late bloomer
he looks good for his age

needs a perm, fake tan, lip filler for starters
just like how white foids on instagram blackmaxx
What can he get in his current state? In the UK?

tbh he looks like one of those dudes where girls will proudly proclaim "i like nerdy guys tee hee"
Doesn't fucking matter when you are chad.

maybe a femcurrycel
I actually overheard a couple of women calling him gl. Thought he was an exception to looks theory. Tested his face on beautifulpeople.com and he was doing very well initially. But as of now:

BP

Still better than expected. But that absolutely not line makes it look like foids just voted beautiful for lols.

I actually overheard a couple of women calling him gl. Thought he was an exception to looks theory. Tested his face on beautifulpeople.com and he was doing very well initially. But as of now:

View attachment 1429561

Still better than expected. But that absolutely not line makes it look like foids just voted beautiful for lols.
racepill tbh

@cloUder why only htn