Rate this video game character

rate

• Total voters
racepill tbh
Arguably, the most brutal one there is. 4/10 white mogs 6/10 curry. It is what it is and you can't do jack shit about it if you have trash pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Arguably, the most brutal one there is. 4/10 white mogs 6/10 curry. It is what it is and you can't do jack shit about it if you have trash pheno.
what do you define as trash pheno
anything non white?
what about admixed

what do you define as trash pheno
anything non white?
what about admixed
Doesn't apply to you. You are spanish in the eyes of women. I am talking about dudes like this:

Truecel

He has more problems than just pheno. But the more white passing you are, the less you get taxed in the dating market. The white looking dudes I posted might evade it as foids are too retarded to tell difference between actual Europeans and white looking curries. But if you look closely you can tell they are not white and they will get taxed heavily.

• +1
Doesn't apply to you. You are spanish in the eyes of women. I am talking about dudes like this:

View attachment 1429573

He has more problems than just pheno. But the more white passing you are, the less you get taxed in the dating market. The white looking dudes I posted might evade it as foids are too retarded to tell difference between actual Europeans and white looking curries. But if you look closely you can tell they are not white and they will get taxed heavily.
Would he get taxed?

Looks like you. Chadlite-Chad. But subhuman according to @one job away.
Why don’t you understand im just rating by gut.

the moment I get pissed at someone due to his looks he is chad. If I think damn gl then chadlite. If I notice someone as gl but nothing fascinating it’s a htn. And if I just see a person and have no feelings whatsoever he is normie. When someone actually looks ugly to me he is below average.

I don’t make shit ratings up by „oh look at the 3mm zygos projection“. Cuz that’s bs. I just tell you unfiltered what my brain thinks.

• JFL

View attachment 1429573

The only "Spanish" thing about me is that my mother is technically Castiza :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: she's about a quarter native american from central america, the rest of her ancestry is iberian, irish and english

Nah. Not that much. You wouldn't assume he is curry by looking at him. Looks like a white dude who just got a tan. His orbitals/skull shape are caucasian. He also doesn't have yellow undertones like curries.

• JFL
Why don’t you understand im just rating by gut.

the moment I get pissed at someone due to his looks he is chad. If I think damn gl then chadlite. If I notice someone as gl but nothing fascinating it’s a htn. And if I just see a person and have no feelings whatsoever he is normie. When someone actually looks ugly to me he is below average.

I don’t make shit ratings up by „oh look at the 3mm zygos projection“. Cuz that’s bs. I just tell you unfiltered what my brain thinks.
so you'd get pissed at this dude if he existed

Nah. Not that much. You wouldn't assume he is curry by looking at him. Looks like a white dude who just got a tan. His orbitals/skull shape are caucasian. He also doesn't have yellow undertones like curries.
he's mestizo...

the reason why he has a caucasian orbital/skull shape is that he's mestizo
mestizos have both caucasoid and mongoloid features

I guess it’s due to him having. A lot of Asian features which just isn’t masculine
so why is @Pakicel coping saying he looks "caucasian"
he can't pass in much of europe :lul:

Look at the currycels I posted in this thread. Ignore skin color. Focus on orbitals/skull shape. You'll see the difference.

• JFL
Has nothing to do with race in this case. Doubt that his race actually taxes him. It’s more that a chad is a very masculine jock type of guy. While this dude has a very beatiful face it lacks the dimorphism a chad has.

• +1
Look at the currycels I posted in this thread. Ignore skin color. Focus on orbitals/skull shape. You'll see the difference.
curry vs native american

native americans look nothing like curries in terms of skull shape

Has nothing to do with race in this case. Doubt that his race actually taxes him. It’s more that a chad is a very masculine jock type of guy. While this dude has a very beatiful face it lacks the dimorphism a chad has.
idk why pakicel says he looks maesthetic

Yeah you got silent on that one.

Yeah you got silent on that one.
What I mean to say is that most curries look like shit and it's not due to just coloring. Their whole harmony tends to be off. It's not something I can really explain but its pretty evident when you compare the average curry to the average white guy.

• +1
What I mean to say is that most curries look like shit and it's not due to just coloring. Their whole harmony tends to be off. It's not something I can really explain but its pretty evident when you compare the average curry to the average white guy.
What about white and non-white admixed like that guy I posted? Does their harmony tend to be off too?

*streaming on liveleak

most landwhales would reject him because he isn't "tall dark and handsome"
Fuck no. Zach has insanely high appeal. This autist has more dark features but trash appeal:

Defiant5

Basically, no one mogs zach in terms of appeal. Save for Thom Strijd.

• +1
  • +1
was he autistic
Maybe. IDK. I figure he just has low appeal:

DS

Very aesthetic but he just looks like an aspie serial killer because of hunter eyes, hollow cheeks and pale skin/dark hair combo.

• +1
Maybe. IDK. I figure he just has low appeal:

View attachment 1429610

Very aesthetic but he just looks like an aspie serial killer because of hunter eyes, hollow cheeks and pale skin/dark hair combo.
he mogs 99.9% of females out there
maybe he looked low trust - females like the high trust look these days

he mogs 99.9% of females out there
maybe he looked low trust - females like the high trust look these days
I actually based one of my morphs on him or at least following a similar aesthetic. Gave the dude vertically narrow eyes and hollow cheeks and shit. Did just as bad or slightly better than him. This nigga was matching with landwhales JFL. Would suck to be him. Having all of the autistic PSL features but still do worse than normies that look high trust and NT. Unironically, I think he'd do better with pics of him smiling and maybe change his coloring by getting tan, dying hair brown and getting color contacts. He'd look less like a serial killer.

• So Sad
I actually based one of my morphs on him or at least following a similar aesthetic. Gave the dude vertically narrow eyes and hollow cheeks and shit. Did just as bad or slightly better than him. This nigga was matching with landwhales JFL. Would suck to be him. Having all of the autistic PSL features but still do worse than normies that look high trust and NT. Unironically, I think he'd do better with pics of him smiling and maybe change his coloring by getting tan, dying hair brown and getting color contacts. He'd look less like a serial killer.
What does his body look like?
Generally females tend to want to feel protected
He gives the opposite vibes most likely

What does his body look like?
Generally females tend to want to feel protected
He gives the opposite vibes most likely
He's probably skinny. But yeah. He def looks aspie and weird imo. Ideal face for runway modeling just not for appeal to women.

• +1
He's probably skinny. But yeah. He def looks aspie and weird imo. Ideal face for runway modeling just not for appeal to women.
Why didn't he do runway modelling then?
He could have had a status halo

Why didn't he do runway modelling then?
He could have had a status halo
He claimed he went for an audition and they rejected him. I guess he actually was autistic or something. In fact, he WAS AUTISTIC. Apparently, this was his convo with a tinder match:

"girl: hi :love:

defiant: hi

girl: youre handsome :love:

defiant: you must be blind or delusional if you think im handsome"

JFL at this dude.

• JFL
He claimed he went for an audition and they rejected him. I guess he actually was autistic or something. In fact, he WAS AUTISTIC. Apparently, this was his convo with a tinder match:

"girl: hi :love:

defiant: hi

girl: youre handsome :love:

defiant: you must be blind or delusional if you think im handsome"

JFL at this dude.
he should have signed up for this show