Master

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Only good eye area and even that looks feminine

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Shkreliii and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 21345 and smallman
HTN, looks the type that will date white girls only while making ethnic girls mad asf because they're desperate for a white-adjacent ethnic. @apemaxxed @Aloha @klip11 @Sulamaniyya

I wish I could shrink him, put him in a jar and force him to fight a swarm of stinging ants to the death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Shkreliii, smallman and 1 other person
HTN, looks the type that will date white girls only while making ethnic girls mad asf because they're desperate for a white-adjacent ethnic. @apemaxxed @Aloha @klip11 @Sulamaniyya
@Aloha @smallman thoughts on this?

To me he looks the type to exclusively prefer white girls, yet 90% of the girls that swarm him are ethnic.

• +1

To me he looks the type to exclusively prefer white girls, yet 90% of the girls that swarm him are ethnic.
Idk how you could tell what race the dude tells from looking at him lol

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Xangsane

not necessarily in the coments since most are white girls, but IRL.

Him: "I'm half Syrian"

-swarm of brown girls chasing after him because he's ethnic tee hee-

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 21345

Him: "I'm half Syrian"

*I meant Egyptian

• +1
HTN for now, carried by youth. Will age badly, doesnt have the bone support

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Xangsane
Mtn bones

Top tier coloring and styling

Good appeal

Chadlite smv
Idk how you could tell what race the dude tells from looking at him lol
@klip11

Almost follows exclusively white girls. Can't wait to see the brown girl tears JFL

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Shkreliii
@andy9432 thoughts about what I said?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
@klip11

Almost follows exclusively white girls. Can't wait to see the brown girl tears JFL

He will be the one in tears, when hes in his late 20s, alone, smoking weed in his 1 bedroom apartment

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
luhks like shit

how do I compare to him
ur better tbh, but he has NT due to age. positive feedback during youth is critical for NT. You have to reroll life to get the NT he has

• +1
ur better tbh, but he has NT due to age. positive feedback during youth is critical for NT. You have to reroll life to get the NT he has
thank you so much. Why?

Thoughts about what I said here?

Him: "I'm half Egyptian"

@klip11

• +1
thank you so much. Why?

Thoughts about what I said here?
u are right. but ive seen it time and time again, i knew a prettyboy, half arab, worse pheno etc, but was very popular with white girls. Now hes alone, late 20s. smoking weed in his 1 bedroom apartment. defeated.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Xangsane
Mtn. He looks like me. And I get rated mtn. So yeah mtn. I am saafir 2.0 and still get rated mtn or lower. Over for my genes.

Attachments

• IMG_20231227_234821.jpg
    IMG_20231227_234821.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
u are right. but ive seen it time and time again, i knew a prettyboy, half arab, worse pheno etc, but was very popular with white girls. Now hes alone, late 20s. smoking weed in his 1 bedroom apartment. defeated.
WDYM worse pheno and how do I compare?

And indeed did ethnic girls follow him but he preferred white girls?

• +1
Mtn. He looks like me. And I get rated mtn. So yeah mtn. I am saafir 2.0 and still get rated mtn or lower. Over for my genes.
Arabian adin Ross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz and smallman
I need his haircut. Soo badly. Anyone knows how to get his haircut?

I dare you to record a similar lip sync video on tiktok and see how many views you will get

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140

he was popular with both. Had girls on rotation. Keep in mind this was a decade ago, so a long time has passed, but i always speak the truth. As you are 26 now, u start to approach the critical point. I hope you make the most out of it.

• +1
  • Woah
he was popular with both. Had girls on rotation.
Muslim or non Muslim
Did any Muslim girl try to lock him down?
Keep in mind this was a decade ago, so a long time has passed, but i always speak the truth. As you are 26 now, u start to approach the critical point. I hope you make the most out of it.
thank ou

I dare you to record a similar lip sync video on tiktok and see how many views you will get
If I got his haircut and my nose shrinks probs more than him

• JFL
Reactions: smallman

U do look better imo, but i dont know how u looked back when u was 16-17

• +1
Nigga isn’t ur “fiancé” an ethnic that likes white cock?

he was popular with both. Had girls on rotation. Keep in mind this was a decade ago, so a long time has passed, but i always speak the truth. As you are 26 now, u start to approach the critical point. I hope you make the most out of it.
what do you mean worse pheno

He low-key looks my cousin with autism

Muslim or non Muslim
Did any Muslim girl try to lock him down?

thank ou
Most norwegians tbh, he was really popular, i felt "beneath" him

• +1
Most norwegians tbh, he was really popular, i felt "beneath" him
Yeah I'm talking about brown girls if they tried to lock him down but he wanted white girls.

• +1
a little overweight
Yeah thats a dealbreaker unfortunately. It is what it is. Whats happened, happened. We have to accept that and move on

• +1
Yeah thats a dealbreaker unfortunately. It is what it is. Whats happened, happened. We have to accept that and move on
thank you.

• +1
Yeah I'm talking about brown girls if they tried to lock him down but he wanted white girls.
i do think he prefered white girls, but even white girls "fought" over him

• +1
thank you!!!

mulatta and no but she prefers white passing ethnics strongly

Muslim females know they can’t get a European BRAD, due to religion

So they aim for the next best thing: a white passing Muslim

Deathnic ogres genuinely believe they are entitled to white people

• +1
Muslim females know they can’t get a European BRAD, due to religion
WDYM Brad?
So they aim for the next best thing: a white passing Muslim

Deathnic ogres genuinely believe they are entitled to white people
I swear to God I had SWARMS of brown and black women chasing after me at uni when I leaned down
My fiancee is mulatta, but had a preference for white passing Muslim men. She was disappointed when they weren't interested in her but loves being with me (we visit once every month or two times each month due to distance)

Why’s he become a loser for? Smoking weed in late 20s incel, low education/ thought he was a gangster when he was young? I noticed all ethnics fall into this, happened to me too but I’m turning it back inshallah in early 20s . I know now that the gangster lifestyle was nigger deception cope

• +1
we visit once every month or two times each month due to distance)
That’s brutal only swing your wife twice a month , when will you move in together ? Hopefully I’m getting married next year inshallah

• +1
That’s brutal only swing your wife twice a month , when will you move in together ? Hopefully I’m getting married next year inshallah
after a year of getting married due to financial stuff.

• +1
Why’s he become a loser for? Smoking weed in late 20s incel, low education/ thought he was a gangster when he was young? I noticed all ethnics fall into this, happened to me too but I’m turning it back inshallah in early 20s . I know now that the gangster lifestyle was nigger deception cope
He had it all. He was a weak HTN in his prime, now weak MTN imo. Weed has always been a problem for him, but it is too late for him now.

• Love it
I hope you do inshallah.

• Love it