Rate tiktoker

i can see the appeal but honestly id rather look like i do than look like himm and i dont even like how i look

HTN, looks the type that will date white girls only while making ethnic girls mad asf because they're desperate for a white-adjacent ethnic. @apemaxxed @Aloha @klip11 @Sulamaniyya
Over if women see a guy that looks like he goes to a beautician. Maybe look Foolish. He has no masculinity in his face, even his shoulders are small and pressed against the chest if you know what i mean. Every solid men with natural average test production would mog him to death framewise. There are some women who love them feminine men. But even if theres a normal women over the age of 17 lusting over him, shes gonna be disgusted when the moment comes and he has to defend her against other men. He just looks so fragile and easy to defeat. Even if i knew he does mma, i would just try to fuck him up, hes has absolutely no attractive perk. Jfl thinking about being a women and let him meet my parents 🤣 just fucking comicall.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Over if women see a guy that looks like he goes to a beautician. Maybe look Foolish. He has no masculinity in his face, even his shoulders are small and pressed against the chest if you know what i mean. Every solid men with natural average test production would mog him to death framewise. There are some women who love them feminine men. But even if theres a normal women over the age of 17 lusting over him, shes gonna be disgusted when the moment comes and he has to defend her against other men. He just looks so fragile and easy to defeat. Even if i knew he does mma, i would just try to fuck him up, hes has absolutely no attractive perk. Jfl thinking about being a women and let him meet my parents 🤣 just fucking comicall.
Don’t young young young women want prettyboys?

Eyeliner + most likely contacts + goofy ahh haircut that literally every one of these guys has + it won’t fit him when he’s older + skinny + bulbous nose = capped at htn and will most likely descend in the future

• +1
Reactions: Sulamaniyya and smallman
Don’t young young young women want prettyboys?
Thats a rumor. Girls either want uniqueness or representants of cool stereotypes, so do women. If they are bored, they gonna leave regardless of fulfilling her looks fantasies. You basically need to make her live with you enjoyable, it isnt done with looks only. Never. If a prettyboy gets mogged so easily, it isnt an adventage anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thats a rumor. Girls either want uniqueness or representants of cool stereotypes, so do women. If they are bored, they gonna leave regardless of fulfilling her looks fantasies. You basically need to make her live with you enjoyable, it isnt done with looks only. Never. If a prettyboy gets mogged so easily, it isnt an adventage anymore.
I gotcha!!

• Love it
Reactions: Sulamaniyya