Esp if your into blonde hair blue eyes

you look lightskin thats why you are getting matches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 18840
over 100 matches last 10hours, planning to use my boost tonight

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 18840

Video would of been minutes long if i was to click on each profile but you can pause when needed to kinda have a look

Thank you. Many are fuckable. How many matches in total and how many msged first?

• +1
Reactions: raystar66 and Virgin at 29 😔
over 100 matches last 10hours, planning to use my boost tonight
Damn thats alot didnt expect that on your lookslevel ngl. Platinum is OP it seems

• +1
Reactions: raystar66
Thank you. Many are fuckable. How many matches in total and how many msged first?
total like 200+ plus though i had a shitty profile w one selfie and now i got two with tinder platinum so half of matches were literally after changing profile and getting tinder platinum. About 15 girls have first messaged since getting tinder platinum(10 hours ago or so)

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Virgin at 29 😔
total like 200+ plus though i had a shitty profile w one selfie and now i got two with tinder platinum so half of matches were literally after changing profile and getting tinder platinum. About 15 girls have first messaged since getting tinder platinum(10 hours ago or so)
Brutal with tinder free i had only like 30 matches and 30 likes after couple days and only 1 wrote first. You have Very good results

Brutal with tinder free i had only like 30 matches and 30 likes after couple days and only 1 wrote first. You have Very good results
bro no way i was getting these results with tinder free, i think you would get atleast double those matches with platinum

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
bro no way i was getting these results with tinder free, i think you would get atleast double those matches with platinum
Na because platinum doesnt make the girls write u first😅 they wrote u cuz they liked u

interesting that tinder free and tinder platinum have such a difference
i thought when a person dont get any likes with tinder free then he will also not get any likes on tinder platinum:unsure:
that means, tinder is hiding likes? you will see them when you pay? :unsure::unsure:

charge ur phone lil nigga

interesting that tinder free and tinder platinum have such a difference
i thought when a person dont get any likes with tinder free then he will also not get any likes on tinder platinum:unsure:
that means, tinder is hiding likes? you will see them when you pay? :unsure::unsure:
No platinum just shows your profile to more girls but if u dont look good that wont help u

what results did you get?

Video would of been minutes long if i was to click on each profile but you can pause when needed to kinda have a look

Dude, even @Blackgymmax - one of the harshest raters says you're too chad so why tf are you still looking for looksmaxxing advice.

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 imagine looking like the dude in OP with his tinder blowing and still lurking this forum looking for looksmaxxing advice lol.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Dude, even @Blackgymmax - one of the harshest raters says you're too chad so why tf are you still looking for looksmaxxing advice.

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 imagine looking like the dude in OP with his tinder blowing and still lurking this forum looking for looksmaxxing advice lol.
Chad is an exaggeration but yea Niggas will do Anyting to avoid taking the grass pill

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
What did u do?
Lost weight, stopped playing fortnite and hit the gym lol. Cleaned up eyebrows. Took accutane for skin. Took care of my lips by actually chapping them. Also my testosterone levels back then was like 300 and now im at like 800 from lifestyle changes and diet changes so that has helped.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146

He’s a money maxxed HTN bro not even close to chad, I’ve chatted with a rated this guy before

He seems cool, but his matches are probably a decent bit of gold diggers, he has multimillion dollar networth

• +1
Lost weight, stopped playing fortnite and hit the gym lol. Cleaned up eyebrows. Took accutane for skin. Took care of my lips by actually chapping them. Also my testosterone levels back then was like 300 and now im at like 800 from lifestyle changes and diet changes so that has helped.
How do u take care of ur lips?

He’s a money maxxed HTN bro not even close to chad, I’ve chatted with a rated this guy before

He seems cool, but his matches are probably a decent bit of gold diggers, he has multimillion dollar networth
Wtf how do u know? Did he put his money on tinder profile?

I havent shown my wealth at all on my tinder, not even on my instagram but its definitely something i need to work on. Need to use it to my advantage, not multimillionaire. 2m net worth in AUD so about 1.3m USD.

• Love it
I havent shown my wealth at all on my tinder, not even on my instagram but its definitely something i need to work on. Need to use it to my advantage, not multimillionaire. 2m net worth in AUD so about 1.3m USD.
Lol wtf I was not expecting to you to do well on tinder, guess you have the look, good for you.

Wtf how do u know? Did he put his money on tinder profile?
Turns out he didn’t, wtffff

• +1
Damn my niga u do crypo stuff? How do yall nigas learn this shit? U take courses or ur friends guide u?

Damn my niga u do crypo stuff? How do yall nigas learn this shit? U take courses or ur friends guide u?
Developed a good network of people by getting in at 2017. Just grinded my ass and sat on computer all day. Hence why i was fat lol.

OBJECTIVELY

facially youre ltn.. like 4 out of ten

• JFL
Lol wtf I was not expecting to you to do well on tinder, guess you have the look, good for you.

Turns out he didn’t, wtffff
Though to be honest, tinder platinum is what did it. I wouldnt of got anywhere near as many matches without tinder platinum.

Developed a good network of people by getting in at 2017. Just grinded my ass and sat on computer all day. Hence why i was fat lol.
Niga how do i develop that group? U met them via discord or forums or what? And how much money was your starting point?

Niga how do i develop that group? U met them via discord or forums or what? And how much money was your starting point?
I basically faked it till i made it to get into those groups and once in i just networked like crazy. I started with $800 in July 2017 and profited about 330k AUD by May 2018 then cashed out then reentered with 18k like April 2021 and turned it into like 1.4m AUD. After taxes.

• Woah
I basically faked it till i made it to get into those groups and once in i just networked like crazy. I started with $800 in July 2017 and profited about 330k AUD by May 2018 then cashed out then reentered with 18k like April 2021 and turned it into like 1.4m AUD. After taxes.
Mann so happy for u for some reason like it happened to me lol could u describe how u faked it till u made it i don't get it? Can u dm

• +1
What kinda dietary changes did you make bro? Good ascension. Respeck

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and fogdart
Funny thats how my irl came out with 20+m lel

Theyre clearly not gold diggers. Look at the comments