Rate, tips ( surgery incl) , thoughts

how did he get then, so called "good foid " ?
how do you think?
1. we dont even know what "good foid" means, it can be subhuman by forum's standards as far as we know
2. men classically overexaggerate about sexual conquest, especially on forum with sexually frustrated males to assert some sort of status, especially if they shared their real life faces
3. ugly men can get sex. not every ugly men get sex, but a good amount of them do. how do they do it? could be a million fucking niches. money/status are obvious ones. could be thug/low inhib shit. could be orbiting/jestermaxxing. they can get lucky as in be right place right time. he can have locationmaxxed where standards are lower etc. so many possibilities
4. it doesnt matter what pussy gets or not, he's a turbo subhuman regardless and likely gets treated shit on daily basis based on his appearance (here's the part where he's gonna quote me "hurr durr i dont get treated shit bro, nobody talks bad to my face" - > he doesn't realise it's all subconscious and he starts from a significantly lower socio-econimical standpoint in whatever community he joins just based on his face)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
i wish you the best bro @PrettyBoyMaxxing

i need a way to get this jawline and lips....
for less than 10k possibly, or i'll rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
actually they are not flat tbh, i have older pics with low bf @autophobic can confirm that my cheekbones are quite well projected.
high bf fucked everything tbh
@aut0phobic am i right ?
again, no way of knowing till you cut down bf but in some of the older pics your zygos seemed to have good mass yeah

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how do you think?
1. we dont even know what "good foid" means, it can be subhuman by forum's standards as far as we know
2. men classically overexaggerate about sexual conquest, especially on forum with sexually frustrated males to assert some sort of status, especially if they shared their real life faces
3. ugly men can get sex. not every ugly men get sex, but a good amount of them do. how do they do it? could be a million fucking niches. money/status are obvious ones. could be thug/low inhib shit. could be orbiting/jestermaxxing. they can get lucky as in be right place right time. he can have locationmaxxed where standards are lower etc. so many possibilities
4. it doesnt matter what pussy gets or not, he's a turbo subhuman regardless and likely gets treated shit on daily basis based on his appearance (here's the part where he's gonna quote me "hurr durr i dont get treated shit bro, nobody talks bad to my face" - > he doesn't realise it's all subconscious and he starts from a significantly lower socio-econimical standpoint in whatever community he joins just based on his face)

i was quite trying to be dumb for purpose; and all your points let us know that you'r are well aware of IRL life. It's exactly the case imo
again, no way of knowing till you cut down bf but in some of the older pics your zygos seemed to have good mass yeah
it's hard to not eating good food tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Genio, rhino, lip lift, infraorbital implants

• +1
Genio, rhino, lip lift, infraorbital implants
Tenor

OP only has high IPD and recessed features. I'd put you both around 3psl anyway.
He has nct, high hairline, no jawline and no zygomatic bones.

He has nct, high hairline, no jawline and no zygomatic bones.
most guys in my uni have recessed features, and no visible zygos tbh.

like 3/4 guys have one or both.
It's just insane, in comparizon i have good bones tbh, just my pheno doesn't help

most guys in my uni have recessed features, and no visible zygos tbh.

like 3/4 guys have one or both.
It's just insane, in comparizon i have good bones tbh, just my pheno doesn't help
What is meant by pheno

What is meant by pheno
ethnic looking. eventho i look way less ethnic than currycel, ricecel, or even blackcel / arabcel

ethnic looking. eventho i look way less ethnic than currycel, ricecel, or even blackcel / arabcel
Then why are you complaining about your pheno if you look less ethnic

Then why are you complaining about your pheno if you look less ethnic
because i always do look ethnic though, but it's less a looksmin than them.

I feel like me and OP look very similar.

Holy shit is it over.

I feel like me and OP look very similar.

Holy shit is it over.
yes your skull shape resembles him

both have stunted growth deformed skull look

• +1
because i always do look ethnic though, but it's less a looksmin than them.
Fuck this shit. I mog OP. He is like a 2. If eveeyone here is a foid they would fuck all the whitecels and whites in the neighborhood recording the sex themselves fucing white worshipping whores

• JFL
Well, LDAR it is.
i have to say your case looks significantly more hopeful than his case

i wouldnt give up, but you have to understand you'll never be good looking

you should still give your everything to look better

• Love it
Fuck this shit. I mog OP. He is like a 2. If eveeyone here is a foid they would fuck all the whitecels and whites in the neighborhood recording the sex themselves fucing white worshipping whores
at least i'm quite gorgeous - like close to chadlite or at the level - among my pheno even rn before leanmaxx and surgery; i can cope.

can i get this jawline or it's over in my case too ?

i hope leanmaxx will helps me a lot.
lowering bf% should be everyone's priority over anything

it is literally everything. if you get 2 yearrs worth of natty gymcel musculature with normal testosterone levels and you drop to 8-10% bodyfat and you're at least average height and not severly deformed, you're guaranteed fuckable

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
lowering bf% should be everyone's priority over anything

it is literally everything. if you get 2 yearrs worth of natty gymcel musculature with normal testosterone levels and you drop to 8-10% bodyfat and you're at least average height and not severly deformed, you're guaranteed fuckable
5'10.5 is fine ?
i do live in a manlet european country though.

• So Sad
its not fine, but could be worse
here the average is 5'8.5 but yeah it sucks, considering my father is between 6'1 and 6'2. Dude never get a short mother...

Well, thanks. I'll keep coping dreaming of a Hail Mary BiMax.

here the average is 5'8.5
these numbers never matter, they dont represent anything for the competition of prime young girls

• Woah
2BB48456 5FC7 4BDE BDE7 430F42F28816

Roast me more fuckers haha, u guys r so sick it really makes me giggle here, soon gonna delete this shit and run away from this bs forum full of creps , dont even know why i did this tbh

these numbers never matter, they dont represent anything for the competition of prime young girls
i don't know if having a good general knowledge about everything, beeing very good in orality - like i've already won some good rhetorical debates - and sensitive helps in it or it's useless ?
View attachment 115075

Roast me more fuckers haha, u guys r so sick it really makes me giggle here, soon gonna delete this shit and run away from this bs forum full of creps , dont even know why i did this tbh
ok so let's cope : you'r GL bro you mog us all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2205
i don't know if having a good general knowledge about everything, beeing very good in orality - like i've already won some good rhetorical debates - and sensitive helps in it or it's useless ?
having good verbal skills is very good. especially if ur quick witted

• +1
short skull
sliding genio should be first priority
his chin is 100% ok and decently projected, infact it is not vertically flat.
his problem is recessed mandible and he needs a BSSO as soon as possible

@Hustlemaxing just so you know this forum lives in your head from this day

you will NEVER forget what you read here about yourself. it will creep in your mind and you'll eventually come back, first you're gonna lurk without posting and eventually you're gonna start posting your face again asking questions about how you could improve

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3043 and Festrunk
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
@Hustlemaxing just so you know this forum lives in your head from this day

you will NEVER forget what you read here about yourself. it will creep in your mind and you'll eventually come back, first you're gonna lurk without posting and eventually you're gonna start posting your face again asking questions about how you could improve

giphy.gif
Bro ur the real shit here, lemme guess ur here all the time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Hustlemaxing and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 115075

I respect op at least he's not a I pull more bitches than all yall asses. Yet...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bro ur the real shit here, lemme guess ur here all the time?
Bro, stop lashing out because you found out you're ugly. I am too - I look like you. You have to accept it, but lashing out here is just making you look retarded as shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2205 and Dogs
Bro, stop lashing out because you found out you're ugly. I am too - I look like you. You have to accept it, but lashing out here is just making you look retarded as shit.
it such a hard desilusion tbh, he will realizes in due time

Nah bro you guys are all fuckig insane, being ugly or not i cant belive what i just discovered, u sure i cant delete this account/post ?

it such a hard desilusion tbh, he will realizes in due time
This will stick with him. When he gets rejected, he'll remember this. When he tries to get on Tinder and gets no matches - he'll remember this. When he wonders why he can't find a gf - he'll remember this. This site leaves a mark that can't be erased.
Nah bro you guys are all fuckig insane, being ugly or not i cant belive what i just discovered, u sure i cant delete this account/post ?
There is no deleting option. If you read the rules sticky you'd know that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
take the blackpill, and @SirGey will so-called "ascend ANYBODY to 6/10 PSL"
@SirGey dear tall ogre face, i summon U, save our italian

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
> caring about what basement dwellers think
> taking one person's (usually the person pushing the most defeatist standpoint) comment on an online forum & treating it like the be all end all

this is why its over, for many of you.

• +1
> taking one person's (usually the person pushing the most defeatist standpoint) comment on an online forum & treating it like the be all end all

this.
If you are not smart, pragmatic enough, it never began because the IRL will eat you alive

View attachment 115075

bro just delete this. trust me on this one don’t do this to yourself. you have your self esteem to lose and we have nothing.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043

I'm not exactly sure what, or if, you're disagreeing with me on here.