Decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Mouthbreath
drop routine?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
drop routine?
routine is just bro split

I started working out a bit less than two years ago. tbh I realized that I built basically all the muscle using higher frequency, like twice or three times a week the same muscle groups. And not going to failure often, just slowly progressively overload. This past year I did a bro split basically most of the time and did most sets to failure which is fun but tbh I havent really gotten much stronger doing that despite gaining a lot of weight. I'm now switching to doing something like push pull where you train the same muscles twice a week

I also do neck curls and neck extensions 3sets of 20-40reps each, every second day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and to_stop_da_cope
Looks good tbh broad appeal and aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Mouthbreath
And you are scared to get mogged?? you ARE the mogger chad

• Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath
routine is just bro split

I started working out a bit less than two years ago. tbh I realized that I built basically all the muscle using higher frequency, like twice or three times a week the same muscle groups. And not going to failure often, just slowly progressively overload. This past year I did a bro split basically most of the time and did most sets to failure which is fun but tbh I havent really gotten much stronger doing that despite gaining a lot of weight. I'm now switching to doing something like push pull where you train the same muscles twice a week

I also do neck curls and neck extensions 3sets of 20-40reps each, every second day.

Why it takes too much time to build frame like yours ?

Doom Slayer phisique

Good physisque, i hope the face is on par