Rate upper body (front)

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Posts
10,761
Reputation
14,457
72kg, 5'10, no pump and no tan

2020dezasdfasd
Dez2020sdf
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: camlokodri, Deleted member 2968, Satan and 8 others
Decent
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Mouthbreath
drop routine?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
drop routine?
routine is just bro split

I started working out a bit less than two years ago. tbh I realized that I built basically all the muscle using higher frequency, like twice or three times a week the same muscle groups. And not going to failure often, just slowly progressively overload. This past year I did a bro split basically most of the time and did most sets to failure which is fun but tbh I havent really gotten much stronger doing that despite gaining a lot of weight. I'm now switching to doing something like push pull where you train the same muscles twice a week

I also do neck curls and neck extensions 3sets of 20-40reps each, every second day.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and 57575757575757
Looks good tbh broad appeal and aesthetic
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Mouthbreath
And you are scared to get mogged?? you ARE the mogger chad
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath
routine is just bro split

I started working out a bit less than two years ago. tbh I realized that I built basically all the muscle using higher frequency, like twice or three times a week the same muscle groups. And not going to failure often, just slowly progressively overload. This past year I did a bro split basically most of the time and did most sets to failure which is fun but tbh I havent really gotten much stronger doing that despite gaining a lot of weight. I'm now switching to doing something like push pull where you train the same muscles twice a week

I also do neck curls and neck extensions 3sets of 20-40reps each, every second day.

Why it takes too much time to build frame like yours ?
 
Doom Slayer phisique
 
Good physisque, i hope the face is on par
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
76
Views
437
Raf_slv10
Raf_slv10
B
Replies
4
Views
42
braybb
B
J
Replies
18
Views
119
ReverseH&M
ReverseH&M
A
Replies
27
Views
217
Anewuser2026
A
incel55
Replies
28
Views
174
1iar
1iar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top