Rate + what are my flaws + advice to fix them .

Y

Youness20456

Iron
Picture1

No pitty please . Brutally honest

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
the only thing I see is to get your mouth widder

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Advice in pic:
Received 605384178218628

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and PointOfNoReturn
Your face is great bro. I don’t think you should get the hair cut posted above, I know guys who look similar to you and have fade cuts and do well. Just train neck bro. Masesthetic >>

Gymmax and you will be Chadlite + SMV trust

Your face is great bro. I don’t think you should get the hair cut posted above, I know guys who look similar to you and have fade cuts and do well. Just train neck bro. Masesthetic >>

I said the same thing as u, I dont think longer hair would suit him as he has good ratios and skull, he should keep his hair as how it is now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

For the neck I Definitely agree for hair I really don't know man I'm confused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I said the same thing as u, I dont think longer hair would suit him as he has good ratios and skull, he should keep his hair as how it is now.
yeah guys with good skull can arguably look better with shorter hair tbh as it shows off a good trait. Imagine Thurston or Maher tiktok hair it would not look as good

ure such a coper
you are, it's ethnic cope because they think they've at least got their lips going for them, in reality prominent mouths are a failo.

>“Faces with the individual mature features of a square jaw and thin lips were rated as more attractive than male faces with round jaws or thick lips.”

there isn't a single study that objectively measures outcomes in which larger mouths are considered attractive, it is pure and unadulterated cope.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
you are, it's ethnic cope because they think they've at least got their lips going for them, in reality prominent mouths are a failo.

>“Faces with the individual mature features of a square jaw and thin lips were rated as more attractive than male faces with round jaws or thick lips.”
This study is from 1990, beauty standards have changed a lot since then.

> "The results indicated a sex-effect, with females preferring fuller lips than males."
> "both males and females preferred lip fullness greater than the Ricketts' values."

Heres a newer study from 2018: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952987/

> "Robust, pouty lips are considered to be sexually attractive by both males and females."
> "In youthful Caucasians, the ideal ratio of the vertical height of the upper lip to that of the lower lip is 1:1.6."

IIRC your lips are almost 1:1 and very thin, you're always coping with your failos not being a failo while comfortably ignoring the evidence that goes against it, very funny

the beauty standard for females AND males nowadays are fuller lips, keep coping, im not ethnic btw

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This study is from 1990, beauty standards have changed a lot since then.

> "The results indicated a sex-effect, with females preferring fuller lips than males."
> "both males and females preferred lip fullness greater than the Ricketts' values."

Heres a newer study from 2018: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5952987/

> "Robust, pouty lips are considered to be sexually attractive by both males and females."
> "In youthful Caucasians, the ideal ratio of the vertical height of the upper lip to that of the lower lip is 1:1.6."

IIRC your lips are almost 1:1 and very thin, you're always coping with your failos not being a failo while comfortably ignoring the evidence that goes against it, very funny

the beauty standard for females AND males nowadays are fuller lips, keep coping, im not ethnic btw
Fuller lips in relation to facial width and greater vermilion height are perceived as attractive in females.
the study you're citing only evaluated lips in women, both men and women think they're better in other women, not men.

the study you're citing only evaluated lips in women, both men and women think they're better in other women, not men.
youre right, but youre ignoring the other study again

heres another one for you: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1748681515001370

> "We found a significant higher ratio of upper vermillion height/mouth-nose distance in frontal-view images of attractive compared to unattractive female (p < 0.001) and male (p < 0.05) perioral regions. "

Bild 2023 05 14 141507581

red line is vermillion height and turqoise is mouth nose distance, higher ratio indicates higher attractiveness i.e. larger vermillion height (fullness) or shorter philtrum

> "the ratio of upper vermillion height/chin-nose distance was significantly higher in attractive than in unattractive female (p < 0.005) and male (p < 0.05) lip and chin regions. "

i.e. fuller lips in comparison to your lower third height are more attractive

there are no conclusions about lower vermillion, but we can take the conclusions of other studies setting the ideal ratio of upper to lower lip at 1:1.6

youre right, but youre ignoring the other study again

heres another one for you: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1748681515001370

> "We found a significant higher ratio of upper vermillion height/mouth-nose distance in frontal-view images of attractive compared to unattractive female (p < 0.001) and male (p < 0.05) perioral regions. "

View attachment 2203287

red line is vermillion height and turqoise is mouth nose distance, higher ratio indicates higher attractiveness i.e. larger vermillion height (fullness) or shorter philtrum

> "the ratio of upper vermillion height/chin-nose distance was significantly higher in attractive than in unattractive female (p < 0.005) and male (p < 0.05) lip and chin regions. "

i.e. fuller lips in comparison to your lower third height are more attractive

there are no conclusions about lower vermillion, but we can take the conclusions of other studies setting the ideal ratio of upper to lower lip at 1:1.6
from the same study.
Interestingly, the more unattractive the model’s lips were, according to the scores, the more time the panel spent looking at them.
but also the ideal range of this study isn't particularly full.

and also it's published in the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery even though they stated there's no conflict of interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
from the same study.

but also the ideal range of this study isn't particularly full.

and also it's published in the Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery even though they stated there's no conflict of interest.
i think we can agree that its not as easy as saying 'muh full lips/thin lips mog' as there is a lot of contradictory empirical evidence

like with many features that get disussed here

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i think we can agree that its not as easy as saying 'muh full lips/thin lips mog' as there is a lot of contradictory empirical evidence

like with many features that get disussed here
most people are attracted to facial averageness, too much or too little always tends to be negative, same goes for the jaw, having massive overgrowth won't ascend you, that being said he's still pouting to get his cheeks to look hollow and his lips aren't actually as narrow as they appear.

most people are attracted to facial averageness, too much or too little always tends to be negative, same goes for the jaw, having massive overgrowth won't ascend you, that being said he's still pouting to get his cheeks to look hollow and his lips aren't actually as narrow as they appear.
No putting here my mouth is like this I used I suck and bit them since I was a kid that's why they are so full I regret that , i'm the only one in family with full lips like that my brothers and whole family have same mouth width but thin lips

sure he is frauding by pouting

No putting here my mouth is like this I used I suck and bit them since I was a kid that's why they are so full I regret that , i'm the only one in family with full lips like that my brothers and whole family have same mouth width but thin lips
wouldn't focus on it, isn't very important and it's not what's causing you to look off, you look gaunt rather than lean.

Yeah a little bit , a bit lean and skinny
you'd look better if you gained some size + thicker neck + fluffier hair, it looks thinnish right now, but the metallic tone of the picture isn't helping.

you look quite young but some of your characteristics make you appear older than you actually are.

you'd look better if you gained some size + thicker neck + fluffier hair, it looks thinnish right now, but the metallic tone of the picture isn't helping.

you look quite young but some of your characteristics make you appear older than you actually are.
Ye that's right I'm 21 next month

Thats the first thing a girl commented on when seeing his pics so no
that's probably because it looks like he's pouting which makes it look odd, not because there's anything wrong with the shape of it.