Rate white nationalist from discord and twitter

BibleBelieving

BibleBelieving

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Posts
711
Reputation
488
IMG 20230624 091538 261
FaceApp 1686967225285
 
  • JFL
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
ุณูŠูƒูˆู† ุงู„ู…ุฏู†ุจ ู…ุฑุฆูŠุง ููŠ ุงู„ูˆู„ุงูŠุงุช ููŠ ุนุงู… ุงู„ู ูˆุชุณุนู…ุงุฆู‡ ูˆุซู„ุงุซ ููŠ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู… ุญุณุจ ุงู„ุซู‚ุงูุงุช ุนุงู… ุงู„ููŠู† ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุง ุนุงู… ุฃู„ู ูˆุชุณุนู…ุงุฆู‡ ููŠ ุนุงู… ุฃู„ู ูˆุชุณุนู…ุงุฆู‡ ูˆุซู„ุงุซ ููŠ ุนุงู… ุงู„ู ููŠ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู… ุญุณุจ ุงู„ุซู‚ุงูุงุช ููŠ ุนุงู… ุงู„ููŠู† ูˆุณุชู‡ ุนุงู… ุงู„ููŠู† ู…ูŠู„ุงุฏูŠุง ููŠ ุงู„ุนุงู„ู… ููŠ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Thats probably what his mom texted him this morning
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, materialistic and enchanted_elixir
It's just random Arabic, what I typed above but it's for fund and giggles.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: BibleBelieving
Always talks about how Europeans need to stop letting ethnics in their country.
Europeans needs to seriously stop doing that though, that's fucked.
 
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and BibleBelieving
I've seen that dude from somewhere

where the fuck is he from?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
With your mom?
no he is some faggot on another forum that I used to be on

I am sure of it

I just can't remember where from

He used to make videos too, talking like a retard
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BibleBelieving
Oh wait that's right, he was on .net
 
  • Woah
Reactions: BibleBelieving
no he is some faggot on another forum that I used to be on

I am sure of it

I just can't remember where from

He used to make videos too, talking like a retard
You seem bitter I'm pretty sure you know him from your whore mom
 
no he is some faggot on another forum that I used to be on

I am sure of it

I just can't remember where from

He used to make videos too, talking like a retard
That's cool "bro" too bad he mogs your fucking existence you old disgusting deformed fuck. LOLLL๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot 20230627 055745 Chrome
3432935 20230526 222004
3432937 20230526 213055
straight pedo pheno and haircut.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19911

Similar threads

Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
51
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
zon1x
Replies
1
Views
45
fattofat
fattofat
akkacacca
Replies
4
Views
30
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
appealislaww
Replies
26
Views
115
plsssvemelmao
plsssvemelmao
H
Replies
10
Views
37
negative
negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top