• +1
Reactions: nofckingway and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 22126
being meat head /=/ being masculine

Just rate a child bro

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Oh I know this child he's half Greek half black his mom ordered genetic modification to change his eye color when it was an infant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AlexanderTheGreat11, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Looka like alex jones

Oh I know this child he's half Greek half black his mom ordered genetic modification to change his eye color when it was an infant
Greeks rarely have blond hair

• +1
Reactions: mogging
If true parents are based

If true parents are based
Greeks rarely have blond hair
SophiaKotsopoulou01
Screenshot 2022 11 11 20 18 16 647 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2022 11 11 20 17 24 472 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2022 11 11 20 17 32 725 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2022 11 11 20 18 18 980 comandroidchrome

Mother is Greek full on surgeries father is basketball player with green eyes but I highly doubt the blue eyes are legit. I've heard rumors of paying high amounts of money for genetic modification before the child was born and also the blonde hair is ofc fake it's not the natural hair of the baby. Also she recently had a daughter as well and her eyes are brown 😂😂😂 they literally wasted all their money chadding their son but nothing for their little girl 😂

Screenshot 2022 11 11 20 22 14 702 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 2022 11 11 20 22 11 712 comandroidchrome

They have an Instagram for the blue eyed mulatto already his mom exploiting him to make money off his looks. High IQ whore with indifferent dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Nvm the are different kids lol but they look alike ngl

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1945891View attachment 1945892View attachment 1945893View attachment 1945894View attachment 1945895

Mother is Greek full on surgeries father is basketball player with green eyes but I highly doubt the blue eyes are legit. I've heard rumors of paying high amounts of money for genetic modification before the child was born and also the blonde hair is ofc fake it's not the natural hair of the baby. Also she recently had a daughter as well and her eyes are brown 😂😂😂 they literally wasted all their money chadding their son but nothing for their little girl 😂

View attachment 1945902View attachment 1945903

They have an Instagram for the blue eyed mulatto already his mom exploiting him to make money off his looks. High IQ whore with indifferent dad

There is a genetic modification surgery fucking hell if shit like eye colour is possible why not cheek bones chin length and skull shape seems so unfair

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
FUCK I HATE THESE NIGGERS SO MUCH
WHY RUIN YOUR CHILD'S FUTURE PERCEPTION OF HIMSELF SO MUCH

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Its over for him . Probably will end up a mouth breather / shit posture and he will be capped at htn . His cuck parents probably aren’t blackpilled

Sounds more like jealousy than hate lol
Think of it as you want. I am against such actions towards children. You can only imagine how damaged his psyche will be when he enters his early adolescence

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
Think of it as you want. I am against such actions towards children. You can only imagine how damaged his psyche will be when he enters his early adolescence
Usually mutts like the kid in the OP end up as prime footsoldiers for zog, on a rare occasion they become disillusioned

View attachment 1945891View attachment 1945892View attachment 1945893View attachment 1945894View attachment 1945895

View attachment 1945902View attachment 1945903

based in the sense that the parents are blackpilled and are literally genetically modifying their children
not very based that their only objective is to make a quick buck

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 23115, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
Usually mutts like the kid in the OP end up as prime footsoldiers for zog, on a rare occasion they become disillusioned
- Least retarded nazi

- Least retarded nazi
All who were tested demonstrated above average IQ’s. A number of them had very high scores. The average of all 21 Nazi leaders was 128, nearly two standard deviations smarter than the average person (Average IQ=100).

All who were tested demonstrated above average IQ’s. A number of them had very high scores. The average of all 21 Nazi leaders was 128, nearly two standard deviations smarter than the average person (Average IQ=100).
- least retarded nazi

Nazism is a Jewish ideology

I have seen this phenotype in ethnics too JFL.