Rate wimp skulled incel. Does he need bimax to finally get a girlfriend?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
1889508 Capture

Feeling bad for this recessed fuck. Without bixmax he's doomed to a life of inceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and bogii
View attachment 1695267
Feeling bad for this recessed fuck. Without bixmax he's doomed to a life of inceldom
He tucks his chin. His head is not on the Frankfurt plane to measure recession correctly.

In fact, he is not much recessed. Could do well with implants (y)

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
He tucks his chin. His head is not on the Frankfurt plane to measure recession correctly.

In fact, he is not much recessed. Could do well with implants (y)
Well? You think he would atleast be able to land a Becky?

Attachments

• images (100).jpeg
    images (100).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images - 2022-05-23T150413.856.jpeg
    images - 2022-05-23T150413.856.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Wallenberg and ilovelamp08
Is it him (images (100).jpeg)??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ROFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah, ofc rope only. :feelshehe:

Bimax or death :feelsokman: Or A10 eyes :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
One of the best examples of "model tier from the front incel tier from the side profile" nick paladino is clearly recessed from profile view whether it's onnthe frankfurt plane or not. His jaw is

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Johnnybegood, rand anon and 2 others
Is it him (images (100).jpeg)??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ROFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nah, ofc rope only. :feelshehe:

Bimax or death :feelsokman: Or A10 eyes :feelsrope:
The only person I've ever seen so recessed and still a chad lmao

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 16380

never began for this subhuman either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 18480, oldcelloser and 3 others
One of the best examples of "model tier from the front incel tier from the side profile" nick paladino is clearly recessed from profile view whether it's onnthe frankfurt plane or not. His jaw is
Imagine if chad started looksmaxxing. If he got bimax we would witness the highest smv make in all of existence

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
bimax would ascend him so hard

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Blackgymmax
The only person I've ever seen so recessed and still a chad lmao
Well, to be honest, he is not the only one. There are many people with flat faces that are Chad.
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

:feelsokman:

Plus, he might be recessed for an a average "model", but for an average "human male", he is probably not recessed at all, or within norm. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, fogdart and Blackgymmax
Imagine if chad started looksmaxxing. If he got bimax we would witness the highest smv make in all of existence
The Chad would looksmaxx like this:
200.gif

:feelsokman:

While an average looksmaxxer after their bimax:
National Unicorn Day GIF by Storyful

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aeoae, ilovelamp08, rand anon and 1 other person
Is this a joke thread?
Maxresdefault

This guy is clearly gl. In fact he is better looking than every guy i saw today on my way to work and then on my way to home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and oldcelloser
Is this a joke thread?
View attachment 1695341

This guy is clearly gl. In fact he is better looking than every guy i saw today on my way to work and then on my way to home.
Also, this guy proves that its either leanmaxx or death in todays dating market. He is Chadlite simply because he is around 12% bf. Lifefuel tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, buflek and Johnnybegood
that was chico in the first pic bruh :lul:

View attachment 1695267
This reminds me of me. I'm fine from the front, had multiple eye compliments, but my side profile bothers me. I was told once by a photographer that an image of me from the side ''looked like Kurt Cobain, if he had softer jaw features'' this was a woman. I remember being intrigued, because I always fucking hated my jaw from the side. I contacted a surgeon, was told to get a chin implant, spoke to a blackpilled maxillofacial surgeon (spoke to two actually) and was told I will hugely benefit from Bimax. My frontal profile I'm happy with, but can tell that I'd receive multiple benefits from a Bimax. I think this guy is in the same boat.

I can imagine advancement of his lower jaw will save him aesthetically and medical. I'm in a position where I unfortunately have to get pictures taken from the side often being in a band, and it's put me of wanting to even try getting anywhere, because I hate how it looks, so thanks to covid ending things for a little while, I'm getting this sorted.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Wallenberg
Is this a joke thread?
View attachment 1695341

Lol he's clearly trolling . Nic Palladino is a giga Chad male model. His pictures were used in the famous child rapist Tinder experiment.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Johnnybegood and Wallenberg
Lol he's clearly trolling . Nic Palladino is a giga Chad male model. His pictures were used in the famous child rapist Tinder experiment.
Yeah bro, i slowly figured that it was a troll 😂. But one never truly knows, this is looksmax . org afterall, the slightest recession that a guy has will be called by some of you guys a subhuman. Nic is clearly recessed and his jaw is average at best but everything else about his face is near perfect

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
No kidding but there is no doubt he's downward grown heavily. Life fuel for a lot of guys here. His eye area with that color also halos him hard too. Good angular bone structure from frontal view as well.... nick paladino should be like the incel mascot

Also, he's been used in so many tinder experiments on YouTube. I've seen 3 or 4 at least and he always slays in them even when handicapped in the one where he's a rapist or something

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Yeah bro, i slowly figured that it was a troll 😂. But one never truly knows, this is looksmax . org afterall, the slightest recession that a guy has will be called by some of you guys a subhuman. Nic is clearly recessed and his jaw is average at best but everything else about his face is near perfect
He's pretty angular jaw wise from the front. That's a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
He's pretty angular jaw wise from the front. That's a huge halo
True. From the SIDE he is average maybe even slightly below, but his jaw from the front is above average. Reminds me of Pete Davidson chad jaw from the front and average jaw from the side.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
True. From the SIDE he is average maybe even slightly below, but his jaw from the front is above average. Reminds me of Pete Davidson chad jaw from the front and average jaw from the side.
I forgot he also has decent mentolabial angle (chin point), he is not a chincel, he just lacks mandible growth.

Why does he look good from the front with that recessed face?