Rate with potential (mirror)

manletmogger

manletmogger

Diamond
Leaning, better hair, skinmaxxing + colouringmaxx, neckmaxx and Lip widening soon. Last post for a while and then I’ll come back in a month or longer

Attachments

• IMG_0370.jpeg
    IMG_0370.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, try2beme, ih8myself and 9 others
not bad buddy boyo can def hit htn+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, silencio, jflsnowdzz and 4 others

Attachments

• v12044gd0000coas1n7og65oi0btn9cg.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: vonPsl, Costcosuperstore, greywind and 6 others
Leaning, better hair, skinmaxxing + colouringmaxx, neckmaxx and Lip widening soon. Last post for a while and then I’ll come back in a month or longer

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, greywind, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Potential for..
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet never ever leanmaxx or do anything stressfull i have w lot experiences if u interesting into legit successfull methods then dm me

• JFL
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and N1666
racecuck kys tnd @deadmanwalking
@manletmogger you already mog him he is a mystery meat nigger ape never think niggers are above you they are subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Youㅤ, mirrormogger and 1 other person
There’s no way u think that’s chadlite plus but Norwood is mtn to u 😭😭
Nigga you must be kidding me. I'm cool with norwood now but I'm pretty sure even norwood himself would admit that black guy mogs him. He's really good looking and famous on tiktok because of it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 7.22.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 7.22.39 PM.png
    717.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Diarrhoea
Nigga you must be kidding me. I'm cool with norwood now but I'm pretty sure even norwood himself would admit that black guy mogs him. He's really good looking and famous on tiktok because of it.
do u still rate him mtn lol

do u still rate him mtn lol
Yes with all due respect I do believe norwood is in mtn range facially. Mtn or high mtn. That's just what I think

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, St.TikTokcel, Zherko and 1 other person
how come?
Idk I'm not gonna write a whole dissertation on it since I'm ok with him now. But I showed him to multiple of my friends and they rated him mtn - low htn range aswell. Also a lot of people agreed with the thread I made on him. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and manletmogger
Idk I'm not gonna write a whole dissertation on it since I'm ok with him now. But I showed him to multiple of my friends and they rated him mtn - low htn range aswell. Also a lot of people agreed with the thread I made on him. It is what it is
Link thread rq please I want to see

unequal facial thirds, short face syndrome, bad faciall features with little sharpness, narrow lips, low facial harmony, bad colouring, acne.
Emphasis on the short face issue.
Cheekbones and gonial angle are good but thats ur best and only good feature

• +1
I have equal facial thirds but a big cranium, sfs yes, facial features are decent apart from eye area where it lacks, gonna lip widen and tbh bloating made it look like that, facial harmony is around 65 - 70 percent

• +1
unequal facial thirds, short face syndrome, bad faciall features with little sharpness, narrow lips, low facial harmony, bad colouring, acne.
Emphasis on the short face issue.
Cheekbones and gonial angle are good but thats ur best and only good feature
also I used to have very striking colouring but I have been vampiremaxxing lol but im on tret now tho

what would you rate clavicular then? He’s in the same high mtn range ish with norwood imo

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks