Rate with potential (mirror)

what would you rate clavicular then? He’s in the same high mtn range ish with norwood imo
He's HTN currently I think everyone can agree with that

what would you rate clavicular then? He’s in the same high mtn range ish with norwood imo
He probably mogs norwood slightly but i don't think he's full htn. I would say clavicular is low htn most of the time in his unfrauded tiktok videos. But in his best pictures hes htn+

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
He probably mogs norwood slightly but i don't think he's full htn. I would say clavicular is low htn most of the time in his unfrauded tiktok videos. But in his best pictures hes htn+
Do you really think I have more potential than both of them?

Do you really think I have more potential than both of them?
I never said you have more potential than both of them. Neither of them are maxxed out either. Claviculars main failo is his bloat and bad nose to mouth ratio. Also he looks high htn in some pics already

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I never said you have more potential than both of them. Neither of them are maxxed out either. Claviculars main failo is his bloat and bad nose to mouth ratio. Also he looks high htn in some pics already
I guess, but do you think if I got to the same amount of softmaxxing level as both of them could I surpass them in looks?

I guess, but do you think if I got to the same amount of softmaxxing level as both of them could I surpass them in looks?
Yea maybe. Can't predict things like these that well

• +1
i think it's possible . You have good bones and aren't close to being softmaxxed.

• +1
i think it's possible . You have good bones and aren't close to being softmaxxed.
He is at the max of his potential without surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and manletmogger
No + your pheno isn't good
He's not that good but u have a rly bad pheno
Is it really that bad? West baltid + faelid I thought it was a decent pheno ngl

Yes with all due respect I do believe norwood is in mtn range facially. Mtn or high mtn. That's just what I think
He's nowhere near mtn
Nigga you must be kidding me. I'm cool with norwood now but I'm pretty sure even norwood himself would admit that black guy mogs him. He's really good looking and famous on tiktok because of it.
Can we stop with this
Norwood hasn't even ran tiktok game so how can you compare
These guys are pretty close even visually.
4169575 Screen Shot 2024 05 31 at 72239 PM
the jaws are pretty close and that guy has brows in Jupiter with blob lips
Overly compact midface and eyespacing issues

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, mazzi, notgraycel245969 and 2 others
Doesn't look like anything I've seen go viral which is why I don't think it's good

• JFL
  • +1
On paper you should be able to match him or close yea but like will you? I don't know maybe?

• JFL
  • +1
He's nowhere near mtn

Can we stop with this
These guys are pretty close even visually. View attachment 2956931the jaws are pretty close and that guy has brows in Jupiter with blob lips
Nigga stfu he mog the hell out of norwood and he 6'6 too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, Deleted member 71265 and dervw4cenks
On paper you should be able to match him or close yea but like will you? I don't know maybe?
guess time will tell, this is my last post before I actually try to ascend so I will probably post when I cut down to 12 percent bf

• +1
Reactions: nword49
He's nowhere near mtn

Can we stop with this
These guys are pretty close even visually. View attachment 2956931the jaws are pretty close and that guy has brows in Jupiter with blob lips
when are u gonna get out of this stupid creatingattractive ratio phase

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC and ShawarmaFilth
He's nowhere near mtn

Can we stop with this
lowkey has the same falios as me thats funny af

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
when are u gonna get out of this stupid creatingattractive ratio phase
U gotto stop memeing social media
If broderick hunter wasn't an actual model he would have jack shit on tick tock because he never goes viral like that other guy. Mukasa also has like 0 traction vs him and mogs him. I don't even rate based off ratios mainly
It's that overall that lightskins is just soft faced and looks surprised and has a weird blob look
I'm just giving the details

U gotto stop memeing social media
If broderick hunter wasn't an actual model he would have jack shit on tick tock because he never goes viral like that other guy. Mukasa also has like 0 traction vs him and mogs him. I don't even rate based off ratios mainly
It's that overall that lightskins is just soft faced and looks surprised and has a weird blob look
I'm just giving the details
The failos you listed dont even matter that much for blacks. Blacks naturally have higher brows and more compact midfaces. His eye spacing is probably ideal for a black

The failos you listed dont even matter that much for blacks. Blacks naturally have higher brows and more compact midfaces. His eye spacing is probably ideal for a black
All of them matter for blacks. It's just that it's not the end all be all. However that is what limits him from ever going beyond low lite.

All of them matter for blacks. It's just that it's not the end all be all. However that is what limits him from ever going beyond low lite.
I guess so. On further review he doesn't look that good

• +1
His eyespacing is not good
And there's a limit for black compactness
My mfr is 1.05 which is the limit for blacks lol

• +1
Reactions: smallman and dervw4cenks
I guess so. On further review he doesn't look that good
Even for a lightskin these guys are more likely to have lower brows from the white admixture so that's too much to be lenient on them.

• +1
Reactions: smallman and dervw4cenks
still mogs every single person I have ever seen in my life jfl
I've seen like a few white guyscwho mog him and 1 black guy in my life
That's about it

• +1
I've seen like a few white guyscwho mog him and 1 black guy in my life
That's about it
I genuinely think HTN here might be like 1/150 - 1/300 where I live no troll I genuinely live in the slums of England

You contradict yourself though sometimes. You've said before "hollow cheeks are a prerequisite to be chadlite+" then proceed to rate numerous guys with no cheek hollowing at all as high chadlite-low chad

I genuinely think HTN here might be like 1/150 - 1/300 where I live no troll I genuinely live in the slums of England
Yeh I think it's 1 70 or 100+
You contradict yourself though sometimes. You've said before "hollow cheeks are a prerequisite to be chadlite+" then proceed to rate numerous guys with no cheek hollowing at all as high chadlite-low chad
Nah I seen his ig he's got hollows my nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Yeh I think it's 1 70 or 100+

Nah I seen his ig he's got hollows my nigga
What? i wasn't talking about anything specfic. I was just talking about in general you've recently rated people with 0 hollowing as high chadlite low chad

• +1
And who did I rate high lite low chad?
Without hollows?
If I make the exception it should only be to low mid lite at MOST assuming it's v good eyes. I don't even rate brad as a chad

• +1
I have equal facial thirds but a big cranium, sfs yes, facial features are decent apart from eye area where it lacks, gonna lip widen and tbh bloating made it look like that, facial harmony is around 65 - 70 percent
facial features are soft looking, you dont have any standout features. By harmony I mean like god's given facial features and how they look in conjunction with each other. i don't mean the ratios and shit most people have 65 - 70 percent, having a exeptonally high harmony like 80++ is rare.

• +1
What? i wasn't talking about anything specfic. I was just talking about in general you've recently rated people with 0 hollowing as high chadlite low chad
Oh yeah nah my ratings just getting refined.
I was delusional

• +1
facial features are soft looking, you dont have any standout features. By harmony I mean like god's given facial features and how they look in conjunction with each other. i don't mean the ratios and shit most people have 65 - 70 percent, having a exeptonally high harmony like 80++ is rare.
70s is all u need for lite but most people don't score 7 in ang misc and dimo so usually u need an 8 to compensate

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Even for a lightskin these guys are more likely to have lower brows from the white admixture so that's too much to be lenient on them.
Black genetics are giga dominant

Dont u not have hollows?

@dervw4cenks black guy is better looking then me rn but you are overrating tf out of him imo

looks around claviculars tier of mid htn

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and smallman