Rate with potential (mirror)

@dervw4cenks black guy is better looking then me rn but you are overrating tf out of him imo

looks around claviculars tier of mid htn
Yea i change my rate to htn range i guess

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
That's what im saying i dont have hollows
I think lowlite -lite is a solid rating for you

What do you personally rate yourself?

Chad is more like most attractive in his respective city

Would you put yourself there?

I never rated myself chad what. I think anything in chadlite range should be accurate yeah. Low chadlite. I dont get rated htn that often

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@dervw4cenks black guy is better looking then me rn but you are overrating tf out of him imo

imo hes probably high htn low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and dervw4cenks
facial features are soft looking, you dont have any standout features. By harmony I mean like god's given facial features and how they look in conjunction with each other. i don't mean the ratios and shit most people have 65 - 70 percent, having a exeptonally high harmony like 80++ is rare.
I think my jaw and my hollow are definitely my stand out features, when lean I actually have a really nice balance of dimorphic features as shown here

Attachments

• IMG_5086.jpg
    IMG_5086.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

Also he re rated me in dms and said chadlite range which is more accurate. I never claimed to be chad lol idk why u said that. I just said he previously rated me that

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
True but without could I come close?
that's a bad mindset. YOU will look better then you was before that's what looksmaxxing should be. there will always be someone who looks better then you, just gotta accept it and don't be too harsh on yourself. you will pull a lady u like and will be happy.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
that's a bad mindset. YOU will look better then you was before that's what looksmaxxing should be. there will always be someone who looks better then you, just gotta accept it and don't be too harsh on yourself. you will pull a lady u like and will be happy.
Nah I’m surgerymaxxing to cl trust

• +1
If I’m not magically lite+ after I lose weight and minox & latissemaxx I will hang myself.

• JFL
Reactions: krskrs
Get surgery then
I don’t need surgery both of my parents were easily stacylite & htn-low CL in their prime however I do plan to get genio or some sort of surgery to push my maxilla forward but that is so far ahead from now I shouldn’t even be considering that atm.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Also he re rated me in dms and said chadlite range which is more accurate. I never claimed to be chad lol idk why u said that. I just said he previously rated me that
I thought bgm rates u low chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and ShawarmaFilth
I don’t need surgery both of my parents were easily stacylite & htn-low CL in their prime however I do plan to get genio or some sort of surgery to push my maxilla forward but that is so far ahead from now I shouldn’t even be considering that atm.
I wonder what surgery would ascend me the most coz I only want to get 1 or 2 tbh

I will one day mog u and clavicular u watch

• Hmm...
I will one day mog u and clavicular u watch
yeah u can pass the current me at least maybe not clav idk

but keep in mind i’m getting surgeries

• +1
yeah u can pass the current me at least maybe not clav idk

but keep in mind i’m getting surgeries
What surgeries are u getting lol ngl u have no reason to get surgery, ur tall + white + good frame + htn facially u have everything u need? If u were a manlet like me that would be understandable but ur not tho

What surgeries are u getting lol ngl u have no reason to get surgery, ur tall + white + good frame + htn facially u have everything u need? If u were a manlet like me that would be understandable but ur not tho
im not very tall bro i’m like 180 cm

i’ll end up getting saddled infra implants, alarplasty + dorsal bump removal, and canthopexy sometime throughout my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Autismcel, manletmogger and 1 other person
it’s not bloat for u it’s mainly fat if im remembering u correctly

starve
Ik I’m just memeing I’m still in the process of dropping the fork if I stick with the diet for 6-7 months I’ll be fine. I already have a lot of muscle. Was 315-320 around a month and a half ago and I’m 290-295 now.

Ik I’m just memeing I’m still in the process of dropping the fork if I stick with the diet for 6-7 months I’ll be fine. I already have a lot of muscle. Was 315-320 around a month and a half ago and I’m 290-295 now.
nice congrats

keep up the good work broski u got potential

• +1
im not very tall bro i’m like 180 cm

i’ll end up getting saddled infra implants, alarplasty + dorsal bump removal, and canthopexy sometime throughout my life
Infras sounds scary bro even though I need them too

How do u even get that fat in the first place genuinely interested

nice congrats

keep up the good work broski u got potential
I’ve been told by certain people I’d be chadlite/chad if I leaned down and minoxed eyebrows but HTN sounds more reasonable to me idk it all depends on my bone structure

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and NorwoodAscender
I’ve been told by certain people I’d be chadlite/chad if I leaned down and minoxed eyebrows but HTN sounds more reasonable to me idk it all depends on my bone structure
U mentioned that u need genio so that ain’t a good start

• +1
U mentioned that u need genio so that ain’t a good start
My chin and maxilla are slightly recessed, and my jaw is narrow, that’s it. It is nothing crazy lol

Btw bro, since htn is kinda losing its meaning nowadays, what would u say the rarity of a real htn is
according to this forums standards and what i see irl istg it’s like 1 in 100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and nword49
My chin and maxilla are slightly recessed, and my jaw is narrow, that’s it. It is nothing crazy lol
That could be the difference of u only being a htn compared to chadlite

ur pfl looks fine? can’t imagine it’s that much out of the ideal range if not in it. how many mms is urs
I have no idea how many mms, but my eye pfl is like 2.7 which is very normie idk, but Tbf I think I need to increase skull height or something that’s probably more important lol

Would u say u mog facially most of ur school/campus or wherever u live
i’d say so yeah. i get pretty suprised when i get facemogged now after i leaned down.

• +1
Pretty sure Meeks doesn’t have a narrow jaw
Yeah he doesn’t but his maxilla and chin are recessed like mine and he is still 6.5-7 PSL so no that does not make or break an HTN from a chadlite only if everything else about your face are normie/slightly above avg which mine aren’t.

• +1
I have no idea how many mms, but my eye pfl is like 2.7 which is very normie idk, but Tbf I think I need to increase skull height or something that’s probably more important lol
i think it’s cause of ur lower lid due to lack of infras. doesn’t look like a eye width issue to me. i suffer from the same thing just not quite as extreme

• +1