Rate y’all new stuff

@rawprimal what do u think

@rawprimal what do u think
I stopped rating people as it is unethical to rate other human beings based on their looks from now on I just give advice and tips to improve one’s personality and spirituality . Hope you understand

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
I stopped rating people as it is unethical to rate other human beings based on their looks from now on I just give advice and tips to improve one’s personality and spirituality . Hope you understand
Yea sir thanks thi

Lips dont lie, if you dont have perfect cupid bow lips it is due to recession

Mirin

I’m 6’2, your arms aren’t excessively long like mine you’re quite lucky

I’m comfortably at 79-80kg but my arm size is bang on average

Also you’re HTN back home and high MTN in the west

Physique halos you hard, great potential

@Squirtle What do you think?
Screenshot 20240309 152517 comandroidgallery3d

Arms long for 6'2?

• +1
one of the most brutal philtrums i've seen in a while

one of the most brutal philtrums i've seen in a while
Doesn’t really affects his harmony that much, kid looks good. Growing some facial hair will do the job.

you live in the west or iran

@antony 726 ogremaxxing is ur destiny

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
He’s not recessed, even if he is, its very minimal.
He is not good looking, but he is tall and has good frame/muscle building genetics so he is destined to ogremaxx and roidmaxx for ascension

He is not good looking, but he is tall and has good frame/muscle building genetics so he is destined to ogremaxx and roidmaxx for ascension
lowkey in my area i fell like I’m above average not saying I’m Chad like above average

Idk men I’m not gonna look the same at 18
As someone said earlier you should leave the forum. You look good: you’re tall, have a good physique and frame and your face is also decently looking. You will do well with girls unless you’re severely autistic, but i don’t think that is the case. You’re just 15, if you continue to stay here you will destroy yourself like 95% of the users.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and ConfusedBolivian
lowkey in my area i fell like I’m above average not saying I’m Chad like above average
Ur looks level: how good you do with women.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
As someone said earlier you should leave the forum. You look good: you’re tall, have a good physique and frame and your face is also decently looking. You will do well with girls unless you’re severely autistic, but i don’t think that is the case. You’re just 15, if you continue to stay here you will destroy yourself like 95% of the users.
Yeah men u right 😪
Ur looks level: how good you do with women.
Im ass at talking stage

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates
This might be dumb but if i stop beating my meat will i my face look better cuz like more test

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates
This might be dumb but if i stop beating my meat will i my face look better cuz like more test
No

Bro how u got that physique i am 17 and i look like shit PLS drop guide or tutorial PLEASE
Idk men jus been going to gym for 8 months and push pull leg 3000+ cal.
I thought u gonna make fun of my lips when i was the notification but it's not that good im at 161 lbs rn

Idk men jus been going to gym for 8 months and push pull leg 3000+ cal.
I thought u gonna make fun of my lips when i was the notification but it's not that good im at 161 lbs rn
How u got abs i have invisible abs genetics 😪

@darktvamp @Mixed Slayer what do yall think I saw you guys rate good like you know what's up

Was gonna say chadlite/chad for age till I saw the front ngl

• So Sad
Was gonna say chadlite/chad for age till I saw the front ngl
Ahhhhhh is cuz of the nose and lips huh but open the video the pic on the video is ass idk how it got there

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Attachments

• petal_20240309_192952.mp4
    7.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ltn, need rhino

1921394 1597377180639
this is good philtrum

ltn, philtrum, nose, pheno fucks u over