Rate young me before ascension

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
if you have seen my previous thread in which i showed myself (mogging machine)
(https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-my-smv-in-usa.73573/)

then you may want to see this
086B9472 FD0A 483E A9FC 6960B5B3A651

this is me as a 15 year old (age i slapped asses crazy)

how do you cope against gymcelling now?!?!

over for all of you, >muh face >muh gymcelling is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Mirin' your current height, frame, and brunette qt.
If my stretching goes right I will be pulling 6'5 with timbs, and at least a 23 inch bideltoid frame.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Mirin' your current height, frame, and brunette qt.
If my stretching goes right I will be pulling 6'5 with timbs, and at least a 23 inch bideltoid frame.
how tall and how old are you rn?

how tall and how old are you rn?
I just turned 17, I'm like 6'2.5, but after a 5 minute stretching session half way through the day, I get to keep my morning height of 6'3-6'3.5.

I respect you OP, you have truely ascended.
I just turned 17, I'm like 6'2.5, but after a 5 minute stretching session half way through the day, I get to keep my morning height of 6'3-6'3.5.
What stretches do you do? If you've already said it or saw it, you don't need to type it, just show me where I can find it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and EthnicelAscension
jfl didnt you claim to be chad :lul:

jfl didnt you claim to be chad :lul:
i am chad indeed, you shitted-on lacerated dog
didnt you see the post in which i show myself nowadays?
also, this back-in-the-day me displays looks arent needed to slap asses in highschool

I respect you OP, you have truely ascended.

What stretches do you do? If you've already said it or saw it, you don't need to type it, just show me where I can find it.
i wish u good luck with that. youll get it

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
i am chad indeed, you shitted-on lacerated dog
didnt you see the post in which i show myself nowadays?
also, this back-in-the-day me displays looks arent needed to slap asses in highschool

i wish u good luck with that. youll get it
youre not chad though, and ive seen your face you roided rat. jfl. also muh slapping high school girls asses, doesnt mean shit lol

youre not chad though, and ive seen your face you roided rat. jfl. also muh slapping high school girls asses, doesnt mean shit lol
i got blown by a qt before u were born u subhuman cockroach i mog into self harm

Biggest cope

i got blown by a qt before u were born u subhuman cockroach i mog into self harm
jfl you are so fragile about your looks which shows since you became a roided rat and falsely call yourself a chad. you are just a roided up normie with a hipster hairstyle. that is it.
Biggest cope
whats a cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 502
jfl you are so fragile about your looks which shows since you became a roided rat and falsely call yourself a chad. you are just a roided up normie with a hipster hairstyle. that is it.

whats a cope?
still mog 95% men into utter shit and the other 5% i tightly compete with
keep projecting

still mog 95% men into utter shit and the other 5% i tightly compete with
keep projecting
bodywise sure thing. facially you are nothing special. you will never be chad. all you will ever be is a roided cumskin rat with a fragile ego that shatters at the most minor of criticism. jfl :lul: but you must be 19 or some shit so i will let you be, young man

bodywise sure thing. facially you are nothing special. you will never be chad. all you will ever be is a roided cumskin rat with a fragile ego that shatters at the most minor of criticism. jfl :lul: but you must be 19 or some shit so i will let you be, young man
stfu omg youre harming me so much omg plz stop this is so rude! plz dont do that!
jfl bitch

stfu omg youre harming me so much omg plz stop this is so rude! plz dont do that!
jfl bitch
you are a fragile little man. jfl at bragging about sexual harrassment. "muh i slapped girls asses"

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Averagecel
you are a fragile little man. jfl at bragging about sexual harrassment. "muh i slapped girls asses"
i did you delusional bully victim
youre probably one of my high school bullying victims you short shitskin rat

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
i did you delusional bully victim
youre probably one of my high school bullying victims you short shitskin rat
i said its nothing to brag about, learn to read you roided rat faggot

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
i said its nothing to brag about, learn to read you roided rat faggot
they let me, while you'd be already lynched and rotting 6ft deep if it was the case

they let me, while you'd be already lynched and rotting 6ft deep if it was the case
why would i want to sexually harrass girls? i respect them maybe you should too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
How do u stretch
I typically run a routine of overhead shoulder raises (I don't know the exact name for the exercise), however it works to correct hunchback posture (which I don't have, but I still work to counter act), I would usually couple this slow hip thrusts to maximize tension in the lower back, and usually before and after both exercises I do some bar hangs or pull ups. If there is a bathroom sink or a high enough table available, I have a self-learned technique where I lean over the table, hang my lower back and crack and stretch the lower back almost instantly. These stretches are helpful, they usually give me an instant .5 inches within the first few minutes, by the end of a legitimate 20-30 minute stretching session I can gain 1.5 inches and hold that height for a few hours. Although, maximizing your height by stretching is also dependent on timing. Stretches in the morning are useless, instead, to maximize my height gain when I sleep I will usually take my pillow and place it under my upper back, where you would normally have a hunch back, and allow my neck to fall back, into basically a chin tuck. It is important then to push your lowerback onto the bed, so that both your butt and your lower back are touching the bed, doing this will undo any anterior pelvic tilt. I then raise my hands over my head and hold onto my bed frame when I sleep. By the time I wake up in the mornings I can feel my neck and spine simultaneously elongated. I gain about 2 inches from that, which puts me at around 6'4.5". My goal is to maintain that morning height throughout the course of the entire day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, SteveRogers, AraTe and 1 other person
I typically run a routine of overhead shoulder raises (I don't know the exact name for the exercise), however it works to correct hunchback posture (which I don't have, but I still work to counter act), I would usually couple this slow hip thrusts to maximize tension in the lower back, and usually before and after both exercises I do some bar hangs or pull ups. If there is a bathroom sink or a high enough table available, I have a self-learned technique where I lean over the table, hang my lower back and crack and stretch the lower back almost instantly. These stretches are helpful, they usually give me an instant .5 inches within the first few minutes, by the end of a legitimate 20-30 minute stretching session I can gain 1.5 inches and hold that height for a few hours. Although, maximizing your height by stretching is also dependent on timing. Stretches in the morning are useless, instead, to maximize my height gain when I sleep I will usually take my pillow and place it under my upper back, where you would normally have a hunch back, and allow my neck to fall back, into basically a chin tuck. It is important then to push your lowerback onto the bed, so that both your butt and your lower back are touching the bed, doing this will undo any anterior pelvic tilt. I then raise my hands over my head and hold onto my bed frame when I sleep. By the time I wake up in the mornings I can feel my neck and spine simultaneously elongated. I gain about 2 inches from that, which puts me at around 6'4.5". My goal is to maintain that morning height throughout the course of the entire day.
Pure autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
why would i want to sexually harrass girls? i respect them maybe you should too
lmfao bluepilled cuck
i dont need to respect women

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Barbarossa_ and EthnicelAscension
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Averagecel
You're still tiny, stop pretending as if you're some type of gigachad now you twink
i heightmogged you at a prepubescent age you dumb fat bitch
and i could beat you to death today

Feminine eye brows lmao, my 5 10 manlet ass T mogs you over lmaoo
omg your 18 yr old self mogs my 15 yr old (not height wise) looksminned prepub version
soy cuck

i heightmogged you at a prepubescent age you dumb fat bitch
and i could beat you to death today
You're literally 100lbs, stfu twink, even if I were 5ft 2 I could kick your ass through 100 brick walls, cope harder lanklet

You're literally 100lbs, stfu twink, even if I were 5ft 2 I could kick your ass through 100 brick walls, cope harder lanklet
have u even seen my current stats and the post i linked? idiot autist

Nigga your an average looking white and tall of course you would be a slayer smh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and EthnicelAscension
ex5iM6U.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
OP is making a high t pose in pic... just think about it. Only people who ever have that posture in my school pictures are either jocks or criminals... that is a right mindset.

Well done OP

LOOKS HIGH T
BUT YOUR CURRENT PHYSIQUE AND PSL IS MUCH BETTER .

MIRIN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
Congrats on your improvement brother. Continue being the mogging machine you are.

I’m mirin Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Miring hard. Is your current facial definition due to puberty or roids and fat cutting? Either way great job

Miring hard. Is your current facial definition due to puberty or roids and fat cutting? Either way great job
I believe it's a mix between all of them.

i cant believe there's people that deny the effects of gymcelling

Why are you saiyng that gymcelling works when your face is slight above avarage, you have 6'5 height and already a good body (frame, body proportions etc...).

Twink to slayer theory is the most legit theory

Inject everything theory

how do you cope against gymcelling now?!?!
muh gymcelling is cope
100% legit!
There is no downsides, to gymcelling.

AT WORST. Everyone (guys and women), are afraid of you on some level. And therefore will will treat you with respect (even when, if you're ugly. and they would treat you with disrespect and like shit if you looked soy/lean/slim/normal)
AT BEST. It will also cause to turn your nomie ass into Chadlite or very high tier normie teritory. And thus female romantic interest, alot more.

Twink to slayer theory is the most legit theory

Inject everything theory
100% legit!
There is no downsides, to gymcelling.

AT WORST. Everyone (guys and women), are afraid of you on some level. And therefore will will treat you with respect (even when, if you're ugly. and they would treat you with disrespect and like shit if you looked soy/lean/slim/normal)
AT BEST. It will also cause to turn your nomie ass into Chadlite or very high tier normie teritory. And thus female romantic interest, alot more.
nobody can negate the effects of gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller