• JFL
Reactions: IhaveQuestions, Deleted member 6111, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
ccw rotation will save your life

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, SubhumanCurrycel, hairyballscel and 7 others
my condolences 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Front is decent. Side is bad. With lower thesrd. Try to grow a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
20201029 022158

20200501 020927

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bimaximum, AngryAsianManlet, Deleted member 3702 and 13 others
Looks good don’t listen to those curry’s

The only real flaw is terrible hair. Side profile isn’t good but it isn’t that bad. Front is good

thicker eyebrows would make you look better as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6111, ShineBright and 7 others
a bit below average or average I cant tell

You don’t know what you’ve got yourself in for brother

I hope you’re strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopemaxxer, Biscuits, Deleted member 10107 and 2 others
why are you guys not giving him advice jfl, this site really is an echo chamber of hate. Help him ascend fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 5830, Arkantos and 11 others
Mirin post:rep ratio tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Tyronecell and to_stop_da_cope

The only real flaw is terrible hair. Side profile isn’t good but it isn’t that bad. Front is good

What haircut would suit my face? What can I use to thicken eyebrows?

very good aye erea

What haircut would suit my face? What can I use to thicken eyebrows?
I don’t know man, there are knowledgable people here who have made posts on improving eyebrows and hair, you can find them in the search tab

• +1
Reactions: Sam
fuuck i was gonna say high tier normie but then i saw the second pic. brutal
id say 4psl overall.
the easiest thing you can fix is get a fringe haircut

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10413

He obviously got fcked up lower third what you on? Lay off the crack nigga. But its not unfixable flaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10413
He obviously got fcked up lower third what you on? Lay off the crack nigga. But its not unfixable flaw.
His other features such as colouring, ratios, clear skin, etc make up for flaws in the lower third

His other features such as colouring, ratios, clear skin, etc make up for flaws in the lower third
Yeah other things seem ok. Just side profile is fucked up.. he can easily get lefort 1 so no worries to op

is this you boyo

High tier normie front, low tier normie side profile. You need bimax for your underbite.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10413
Yeah other things seem ok. Just side profile is fucked up.. he can easily get lefort 1 so no worries to op
His upper maxilla is recessed too though, a LF1 would make him uncanny looking. He needs MFL3 + Bsso

mouthbreather?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
His upper maxilla is recessed too though, a LF1 would make him uncanny looking. He needs MFL3 + Bsso
What do you mean by recessed upper maxilla?
I guess lack of his brow ridge and nose bridge will make him uncanny but idk what is recessed upper maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This is how my BDD makes me see myself

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
I guess lack of his brow ridge and nose bridge will make him uncanny but idk what is recessed upper maxilla.
This part of his maxilla is recessed:

B34DADBA DD84 489D B598 B2B7F68CDDC1

If he was to alter just lower maxilla (LF1), he’d end up looking like this gook, less exaggerated ofc jfl

4DA223BE 345F 4FA7 9694 6407DC2716FB

His cranial base is clearly beyond fucked though. I think OP should try MSE + FM first to try and fix his shitty cranial base, and if hems still giga recessed, then think about surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This part of his maxilla is recessed:

View attachment 767797

If he was to alter just lower maxilla (LF1), he’d end up looking like this gook, less exaggerated ofc jfl

View attachment 767799

His cranial base is clearly beyond fucked though. I think OP should try MSE + FM first to try and fix his shitty cranial base, and if hems still giga recessed, then think about surgeries
That part you posted is literally just whole maxilla, not just upper maxilla.
And what is cranial base btw? Neurocranium or splanchnocranium?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
That part you posted is literally just whole maxilla, not just upper maxilla.
And what is cranial base btw? Neurocranium or splanchnocranium?
Meant to cut

E9032A89 D2D5 4751 B599 C1514F7FB7B3

Cranial base is what supports your brain, but it causes your whole face to develop around it, like whether you have NCT, prominent zygos or not. All cranial base

Meant to cut

View attachment 767829
Cranial base is what supports your brain, but it causes your whole face to develop around it, like whether you have NCT, prominent zygos or not. All cranial base
I think it still includes the maxilla part that le fort 1 can alter

This is le fort 1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and xefo
Nobody knows wtf even is "upper maxilla"
Its a term thrown around a lot but no one explains it.
IMO triangle test is the only way to tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and toolateforme
Nobody knows wtf even is "upper maxilla"
Its a term thrown around a lot but no one explains it.
IMO triangle test is the only way to tell
Yeah i thought lower maxilla has to be where anterior nasal spine is at, but if upper maxilla is recessed it has to be nasal bridge or infraorbital ridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and SubhumanCurrycel
Would a high upslanting lefort move my upper maxilla?

Meant to cut

View attachment 767829

yea and it looks decently developed tbh; kinda feminine but overall projected forehead, orbits are average in dimensions, upper midface actually looks good too (maybe needs very slightly more growth).

btw maxillary protraction cant change any of those relationships either, cranial vault sutures close during the pre-puberty stage and are impossible to "un-ossify". op could use it to fix his underbite, but it would prob be way too little movement for a slayer maxilla

@Sam you need CCW rotation with bimax to correct ur profile (prob some angle overlay or implants on the ramus too and a decent genio). pretty much every reputable doc would take u as a case and if u dont have a gummy smile, then ur case would be kinda complex (cuz u have an upturned nose & weird fish lips too).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sam, xefo and reptiles
I think it still includes the maxilla part that le fort 1 can alter

This is le fort 1

Holy shit this guy took showers so strong it literally recrafted his fucking face wtf.

Screenshot 20201029 010647

yea and it looks decently developed tbh; kinda feminine but overall projected forehead, orbits are average in dimensions, upper midface actually looks good too (maybe needs very slightly more growth).

btw maxillary protraction cant change any of those relationships either, cranial vault sutures close during the pre-puberty stage and are impossible to "un-ossify". op could use it to fix his underbite, but it would prob be way too little movement for a slayer maxilla

@Sam you need CCW rotation with bimax to correct ur profile (prob some angle overlay or implants on the ramus too and a decent genio). pretty much every reputable doc would take u as a case and if u dont have a gummy smile, then ur case would be kinda complex (cuz u have an upturned nose & weird fish lips too).

High iq reponse

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Appreciate you correcting me

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Here, I've roughly simulated what a CCW maxillary rotation would look like on you. Notice I cropped at your hairline bc you need to fix that shit too. Good luck & don't stay here long, OP

• Love it
Reactions: Sam

Thank you for you response. Appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111