Rate17 m

Here, I've roughly simulated what a CCW maxillary rotation would look like on you. Notice I cropped at your hairline bc you need to fix that shit too. Good luck & don't stay here long, OP
View attachment 767925
Damn that's crazy. Real Lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright and xefo
Here, I've roughly simulated what a CCW maxillary rotation would look like on you. Notice I cropped at your hairline bc you need to fix that shit too. Good luck & don't stay here long, OP
good morph tbh. the eyelid and jaw angle change wont happen w the ccw maxillary rotation (if u are referring to jaw surgery), but could be easily done w other stuff

Thank you for you response. Appreciate it bro
go see a [good] doc and get ur ceph analysis done w plans. they know 1000x more than us here and ur a very typical mouthbreather patient.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
good morph tbh. the eyelid and jaw angle change wont happen w the ccw maxillary rotation (if u are referring to jaw surgery), but could be easily done w other stuff

go see a [good] doc and get ur ceph analysis done w plans. they know 1000x more than us here and ur a very typical mouthbreather patient.
Ok. How much dose a bimax with a good doc cost like 10 k??

Good front. Side profile lags but it's not that big of a deal. Front is way more important overall

Life is unfair