Rateme

Disagree and he seem to be a crackhead go to detroit kid you're drunk or high by your cough syrup go to a psycho and eat xanax to cure yourf issues like REAL MANS 😤😤😤😤😤😤
jokes aside, you expect us to rate you 5psl+ when youre a fucking mouthbreather motherfucker fix your recessed shit before. jaw is recessed as fuck and nose looks like a fucking condom logitech mouse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Tyronecell and mogstar
because you're unattractive? You asked for a rating so here you have it. I rate myself 3/10 and I'm a little bit better looking than you I think, so I was really generous with my rating.
But say why thats like saying you are stupid but not giving the points for whaty you are stupid you know what I mean wolfy?

jokes aside, you expect us to rate you 5psl+ when youre a fucking mouthbreather motherfucker fix your recessed shit before. jaw is recessed as fuck and nose looks like a fucking condom logitech mouse
I'll better fix your AVI you baboon!

But say why thats like saying you are stupid but not giving the points for whaty you are stupid you know what I mean wolfy?
Bad gonial angle, recessed chin, long philtrum, weird eye shape, bad FWHR, small physical frame

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Bad gonial angle, recessed chin, long philtrum, weird eye shape, bad FWHR, small physical frame
ThaNK YOU but I'll rate you you have weird teeth to sharp and dress with too much fur girls don't like that get the fur out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39
HOw cvan I improve btw I wanna be at LEAST a 5

HOw cvan I improve btw I wanna be at LEAST a 5
How tall are you?
Biggest improvements would be to build muscle and try to grow a full beard

weren't u the faggot that wanted to go down on me at the club in madrid? jesus man youre what the fuck happened? you look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and mogstar
How tall are you?
Biggest improvements would be to build muscle and try to grow a full beard
I will never grow a beard death before dishonour!

weren't u the faggot that wanted to go down on me at the club in madrid? jesus man youre what the fuck happened? you look like shit
Nunca he ido a medrid puto subnormal yo soy de Arkhansas caxo parguelas

chupame el pene puto de mierda
Vale pero sin mariconeos pixacorta q tienes una pena en vez de un pene chupartelo es como meterte una alubia en la boca, solo los recien nacidos podrian sentir que es normal en comparación con el micropene medio tu polla es una puta condición medica nunca vista la invisiblipollez mágica ve al circo ya coño

only way to fix that gamer face is to get surgery over
Por lo meno yo me he pasao el darksoul y con la POLLA hermano si es to facil y tu sudando pa darle al primer boss k malo por Dio

Vale pero sin mariconeos pixacorta q tienes una pena en vez de un pene chupartelo es como meterte una alubia en la boca, solo los recien nacidos podrian sentir que es normal en comparación con el micropene medio tu polla es una puta condición medica nunca vista la invisiblipollez mágica ve al circo ya coño
faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Por lo meno yo me he pasao el darksoul y con la POLLA hermano si es to facil y tu sudando pa darle al primer boss k malo por Dio
vaya a jugar al fornite pajero

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot
Maricona tu puta madre q te pone tieso la carmen de mairena

vaya a jugar al fornite pajero
Po vale y tu vete a juga con tu dildo loko k tiene un dieldo alienigena de eso k te rompen el culo (a mi a tino k estas acostumbrao bujjarrrraaaaaaaa) jajajajaaj

Maricona tu puta madre q te pone tieso la carmen de mairena
شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ

Po vale y tu vete a juga con tu dildo loko k tiene un dieldo alienigena de eso k te rompen el culo (a mi a tino k estas acostumbrao bujjarrrraaaaaaaa) jajajajaaj
jjajajjajajajajajajajja

شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ شاذ
Inshallah iyo inshallah sa jarba nadie sabe convivir conmigo toma SDJ CREW K se folla al mierda de tu avi ¡VIVA IVAN TRAMONTANA JODER!

Definite maesthetic potential, pick up a robust diet, lifting, consider PEDs, participate in spor-
I'm femboymaxxing.
it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
Bruh if ur bi ur winning in 2021. Trust me I’ve been to plenty of alt/lgbt/goth scene parties and bi dudes have it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking easy. The amount of bi twinks I saw getting bi HOT asf girls was fucking stupid. And girls at those parties told me “you’d be even cuter if you were bi”

Literally just get some muscle, social skills and work on your personality, some piercings, maybe some tattoos and drink some white claw and you are good fr

Bruh if ur bi ur winning in 2021. Trust me I’ve been to plenty of alt/lgbt/goth scene parties and bi dudes have it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking easy. The amount of bi twinks I saw getting bi HOT asf girls was fucking stupid. And girls at those parties told me “you’d be even cuter if you were bi”

Literally just get some muscle, social skills and work on your personality, some piercings, maybe some tattoos and drink some white claw and you are good fr
ARE YOU CALLING ME A TWIIINK?

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
ARE YOU CALLING ME A TWIIINK?
You’re a twink for sure lololol

the most successful bi dudes I’ve seen were 5’8-6’2, tatted, nosering or earring or something, and indie/eboy style. But also with a decent amount of muscle even if they were a twink. They got some hot ass bitches and they were like average asf in the face but cute.

Trust me bro fr. I can tell you have potential to be like that. You should get some lean muscle, some tats and piercings, basically integrate yourself into the culture and then go to college so you can hit up the parties. You could EASILY do that shit bro

do you consider yourself a soy boy?

4.5 psl. Good lower third. Feminine eyes which is good halo... You need pretty boy hair cut and you will ascend. You hair is your only failo right now...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
1) Big nose
2) Recessed chin
3) Lower lip way bigger than upper lip (bad proportions)
4) Upper eyelid exposure and weird eye shape
5) Pencil neck
6) Skinny body

You're not extremely ugly, I have seen guys who are way worse.

I'd say you're slightly below average, so if average is 5/10, then you're 4/10, I don't say this to insult you but simply to show you what you need to improve.

1) Get a rhinoplasty to fix your nose
2) Get a chin wing to fix your chin
3) Get a bit of lip fillers to fix your upper lip
4) Train your neck directly to get a thicker neck:
5) Acquire a muscular ripped physique by lifting weights consistently for a long period of time:
Link to my post about Gymmaxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/god-please-just-let-me-die-in-my-sleep-tonight.316844/post-5370205

If you do those 5 things, you'll become above average enough to do very well with women.

If you're too lazy to do anything, then you can get a girlfriend if you're willing to settle for a very ugly short girl, and to be honest, those who think that looks are irrelevant shouldn't judge others based on looks, so it shouldn't be a problem if you're not willing to looksmax. As a 4/10, you could get a 2/10 short girl, if you want better, then you'll have to work for it by looksmaxxing.

Some here see you as feminine because your body is very skinny and you have a weak recessed chin, so basically the body and chin of a child. But, with enough effort, you can become way better looking than right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and .👽.
You are pretty normie looking 4.5/10 getting an ideal haircut could get you to 6/10 it’s the only thing that stands out as being really bad tbh

Your side profile is totall fucked and your mouth looks way too wide. You are recesses too and your nasion looks disgusting

2.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and mogstar
1) Big nose
2) Recessed chin
3) Lower lip way bigger than upper lip (bad proportions)
4) Upper eyelid exposure and weird eye shape
5) Pencil neck
6) Skinny body

You're not extremely ugly, I have seen guys who are way worse.

I'd say you're slightly below average, so if average is 5/10, then you're 4/10, I don't say this to insult you but simply to show you what you need to improve.

1) Get a rhinoplasty to fix your nose
2) Get a chin wing to fix your chin
3) Get a bit of lip fillers to fix your upper lip
4) Train your neck directly to get a thicker neck:
5) Acquire a muscular ripped physique by lifting weights consistently for a long period of time:
Link to my post about Gymmaxxing: https://looksmax.org/threads/god-please-just-let-me-die-in-my-sleep-tonight.316844/post-5370205

If you do those 5 things, you'll become above average enough to do very well with women.

If you're too lazy to do anything, then you can get a girlfriend if you're willing to settle for a very ugly short girl, and to be honest, those who think that looks are irrelevant shouldn't judge others based on looks, so it shouldn't be a problem if you're not willing to looksmax. As a 4/10, you could get a 2/10 short girl, if you want better, then you'll have to work for it by looksmaxxing.

Some here see you as feminine because your body is very skinny and you have a weak recessed chin, so basically the body and chin of a child. But, with enough effort, you can become way better looking than right now.

OP is gay he doesn’t want women