• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Kebab Master, forevermirin and 1 other person
You're fat white dirt
who tf is "us"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 29078 and 3 others
u are white u will never be as handsome, exotic or high T as us sand warriors

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, chrisN, Manletmachine and 3 others
Damn you . Too white for the sand slayers too ethnic for the white crackers

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hueless, Manletmachine and Deleted member 29078
get some t50 contacts and try again

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
faceapp_1683020746717-jpg.2179863

hahhhaha omg i didn't notice youre ethnic cuz you bleached your skin in faceapp in rest of your photos
it looks like a crackhead rapist mugshot

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Kebab Master

hahhhaha omg i didn't notice youre ethnic cuz you bleached your skin in faceapp in rest of your photos
mf looking like a curry but also racist to people

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and gigacumster3000
Eat Shit You Filthy Sandnigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 27772, FutureAestheticMale and 1 other person
You're fat white dirt
who tf is "us"

Stop coping u faggot I look good in this photo I look like a serial killer not rapist lmfao stop coping. I look like I'd kill u in real life and I would tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine and Kebab Master
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Blackgymmax
What's your ethnicity? You deserve to die because of your pheno tbh. Thoughts on this delusional brown? @Blackgymmax
Hahahahaha says the fucking Turkish subhuman ethnic himself!!!!! Get a load of this guy hahahaha what a fucking joke yo!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kebab Master
Stop coping u faggot I look good in this photo I look like a serial killer not rapist lmfao stop coping. I look like I'd kill u in real life and I would tbh.
bro youre literally holding a real version of your picture before faceapping in your hand

1683198268051-png.2182780

💀

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Kebab Master, looksmidder and 2 others
bro youre literally holding a real version of your picture before faceapping in your hand

1683198268051-png.2182780

💀
Don't call me bro buddy I don't like you. I will fucking kill you in real life if I met you.

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master and try2beme
Don't call me bro buddy I don't like you. I will fucking kill you in real life if I met you.
man are you fr still doing this? you're not attractive and also nobody is scared of you in the slightest jfl

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Kebab Master and Deleted member 28939
man are you fr still doing this? you're not attractive and also nobody is scared of you in the slightest jfl
Im scared of what goes through this delusional niggas mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
i feel bad for him tbh he's gonna get humbled at some point and it's gonna really fuck him up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, FutureAestheticMale and try2beme
Why are u alwaus defending each other is that ur alt or butt buddy? I am going to put a curse on u dude and u will go blind in one eye do u want that? Btw I'm good lookin.
FaceApp 1683223630116

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Kebab Master and try2beme
How am I delusional I never said anyone's scared of me I said I look like a serial killer in that one photo opposed to a rapist. Come on bro .

How am I delusional I never said anyone's scared of me I said I look like a serial killer in that one photo opposed to a rapist. Come on dud

Why are u alwaus defending each other is that ur alt or butt buddy? I am going to put a curse on u dude and u will go blind in one eye do u want that? Btw I'm good lookin. View attachment 2183359
look man there are so many people telling you the same stuff as me so unless you think every single one is my alt then it's pretty clear that maybe we just have a point

also no i wouldn't want to look like either of those pics honestly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm and FutureAestheticMale
How am I delusional I never said anyone's scared of me I said I look like a serial killer in that one photo opposed to a rapist. Come on dud
you literally said you would find me and kill me a while back and you said it to someone else in this thread too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, ArcticStorm and FutureAestheticMale
look man there are so many people telling you the same stuff as me so unless you think every single one is my alt then it's pretty clear that maybe we just have a point

Nah most say im good looking dude but ur always like commenting and defending that user all the time I think ur like gay for him or something.

I'm really gonna put a curse on u u will go blind in both eyes actually I'm just waiting dornrhe right time to do it.

you literally said you would find me and kill me a while back and you said it to someone else in this thread too
It's called joking u stupid retarded faggot LOL I was trolling what a retard guys

Nah most say im good looking dude but ur always like commenting and defending that user all the time I think ur like gay for him or something.

I'm really gonna put a curse on u u will go blind in both eyes actually I'm just waiting dornrhe right time to do it.
are you thinking of gigacumster or smth? i don't think i've ever talked to the guy you're referring to before

also no most do not say you're good looking here i've seen like a few people say it but to be honest they probably look a bit like you and are trying to make themselves feel better

also what the fuck are you a witch or something :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, ArcticStorm and FutureAestheticMale

U dont wanna look like this cuz ur a cracker no girl wants u they want ethnic like me

It's called joking u stupid retarded faggot LOL I was trolling what a retard guys
i don't really know why you're so angry at me rn and also it's a bit of a shit joke to literally say "i'm going to kill you" jfl you kinda lack a sense of humour if you think that's a joke

also i love how you said "what a retard guys" as if people here are going to back you up :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
are you thinking of gigacumster or smth? i don't think i've ever talked to the guy you're referring to before

also no most do not say you're good looking here i've seen like a few people say it but to be honest they probably look a bit like you and are trying to make themselves feel better

also what the fuck are you a witch or something :lul:
Ya before u two were buttbuddies talking to each other and now u came to his defense like a homo I think it's ur alt or ur gay for him

ur a cracker no girls want u loser ur own women leave u for ethnic like me Hahahahahah

Ya before u two were buttbuddies talking to each other and now u came to his defense like a homo I think it's ur alt or ur gay for him

ur a cracker no girls want u loser ur own women leave u for ethnic like me Hahahahahah
i mean there are literally studies showing white people have by far the highest smv but ok

also you're still wrong jfl i've literally never talked to that guy

• +1
  • JFL
i don't really know why you're so angry at me rn and also it's a bit of a shit joke to literally say "i'm going to kill you" jfl you kinda lack a sense of humour if you think that's a joke

also i love how you said "what a retard guys" as if people here are going to back you up :lul:
They all laugh with me ur the only retard who can't even take a joke . And they laugh when I insult u no one likes u here everyone LAUGHS at u u stupid cracker ur 14 and on here what a loser hahahahaha

Nerd

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and FutureAestheticMale
They all laugh with me ur the only retard who can't even take a joke . And they laugh when I insult u no one likes u here everyone LAUGHS at u u stupid cracker ur 14 and on here what a loser hahahahaha

Nerd
i'm 15 and even if i wasn't already better looking than you i would still have infinitely more potential than you since i'm optimising my development throughout puberty, and also there is not a single person here backing you up jfl

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
evolved from child rapist to frankenstein good job bro
Anyone can lie about someone but ur actually a cracker subhuman. I can't comment on ur face cuz ur a coward who won't post it cuz u know everyone will laugh at u 🤣

Btw the only CHILD PREDATOR is u cuz u and @looksmidder . Clearly are gay for each other and always sucking eacjotjers cocks like pedophile faggots damn inbred faggots

i mean there are literally studies showing white people have by far the highest smv but ok

also you're still wrong jfl i've literally never talked to that guy
Hahahahaha ur a pasty white British cracker on a incel forum . No body likes u in ur school just admit it cracker ur a loser who's gay for @gigacumster3000 .

Anyone can lie about someone but ur actually a cracker subhuman. I can't comment on ur face cuz ur a coward who won't post it cuz u know everyone will laugh at u 🤣

Btw the only CHILD PREDATOR is u cuz u and @looksmidder . Clearly are gay for each other and always sucking eacjotjers cocks like pedophile faggots damn inbred faggots
how am i a child predator at 15? also why did you tag me am i gay for myself or something?

if anyone is a pedo it's probably you because you've asked to see how i look like 5 times now jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and ArcticStorm
Hahahahaha ur a pasty white British cracker on a incel forum . No body likes u in ur school just admit it cracker ur a loser who's gay for @gigacumster3000 .
i have very good colouring tbh i have a nice tan rn, you're much more pale than me

• JFL
how am i a child predator at 15? also why did you tag me am i gay for myself or something?

if anyone is a pedo it's probably you because you've asked to see how i look like 5 times now jfl
I was talking about the other fag ur gay for @gigacumster3000 . Stupid cracker red ape.

bro calling people cowards even though all photos he posted are named faceapp_xxx :lul:
nigga just accept the fact youre old and fat prey eyes cockroach, even after unrealistic ai modifications you look hilarious

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
i have very good colouring tbh i have a nice tan rn, you're much more pale than me
Awww the cracker tried to get tan because you're so aware of your subhuman British genetics HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ur gonna get skin cancer faggot so funny

Nope u wish u were more tan than me ur prob trolling

Attachments

• FaceApp_1683223630116.jpg
    FaceApp_1683223630116.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Awww the cracker tried to get tan because you're so aware of your subhuman British genetics HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ur gonna get skin cancer faggot so funny

my tan is mostly from beta carotene and lycopene, i barely got any sun honestly, and my colouring is much better than yours

also you sau subhuman genetics as if that means anything when i tan very easily jfl

bro calling people cowards even though all photos he posted are named faceapp_xxx :lul:
nigga just accept the fact youre old and fat prey eyes cockroach, even after unrealistic ai modifications you look hilarious
My eyes get called pretty all the time in real life so I mog tf out of u u stupid subhuman cracker. Awww u scared to post your photos because you know everyone will laugh at you you insecure faggot red ape

>this ipd
>this perma tucked chin
its over, even faceapp doesnt work

• Ugh..
>this ipd
>this perma tucked chin
its over, even faceapp doesnt work
Awwww are you mad I'm blessed with beautiful eyes and bronze skin while ur a pasty red ape with ugly eyes that no girl wants

My eyes mogs ur cracker existence

Awwww are you mad I'm blessed with beautiful eyes and bronze skin while ur a pasty red ape with ugly eyes that no girl wants

My eyes mogs ur cracker existence
potatohead ugly sandnigger coping hard

• Ugh..

Shit morph your head looks like a crescent moon nigga

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and gigacumster3000
my tan is mostly from beta carotene and lycopene, i barely got any sun honestly, and my colouring is much better than yours

also you sau subhuman genetics as if that means anything when i tan very easily jfl
The pasty red ape cracker says he took supplements cuz he's aware he's a subhuman cracker ape your own genetics you admit are trash hahahaha and your 14 lolll

You'll still never have a natural beautiful tan you'll just look like an orange retard everyone at school laughs at you don't they boy.