Rather be a sandnigger than a mayo cracka @arcticstorm

The pasty red ape cracker says he took supplements cuz he's aware he's a subhuman cracker ape your own genetics you admit are trash hahahaha and your 14 lolll

You'll still never have a natural beautiful tan you'll just look like an orange retard everyone at school laughs at you don't they boy.
are you illiterate? i've said several times i'm 15

also holy fuck you're dumb this is a fucking looksmaxxing website the entire point of it is to improve how you look 💀💀💀💀

potatohead ugly sandnigger coping hard
That's all you can say? You're prob turning red from all the anger you just had to call me nigger huh you subhuman cracker red ape lolllll

My eyes mog ur life boy.

That's all you can say? You're prob turning red from all the anger you just had to call me nigger huh you subhuman cracker red ape lolllll

My eyes mog ur life boy.
it's very obvious how mad you are considering you end each message with like 4 or 5 slurs tbh, it's not that deep relax

My eyes mog ur life boy.
objectively subhuman eye area due to low ipd and feminine eye shape, also rapist stare
not trying to insult you just facts

objectively subhuman eye area due to low ipd and feminine eye shape, also rapist stare
not trying to insult you just facts
Feminine eye shape means prettyboy eyes ll what a stupid low iq red ape

Feminine eye shape means prettyboy eyes ll what a stupid low iq red ape
trust me there is no app or surgery to morph from 40 years old looking sandnigger bloated rapist to prettyboy 💀

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
trust me there is no app or surgery to morph from 40 years old looking sandnigger bloated rapist to prettyboy 💀
You admitted my eyes are pretty already u stupid inbred recessive red ape as do girls and males in real life lol no coming back from that boy.

You admitted my eyes are pretty already u stupid inbred recessive red ape as do girls and males in real life lol no coming back from that boy.
never said pretty, your eyes are feminine and with your huge bloated old face it looks hilarious

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
never said pretty, your eyes are feminine and with your huge bloated old face it looks hilarious
Not a wrinkle on my face buddy. Feminine = pretty that's why girls call them pretty in real life as do men keep crying you creepy red ape lol🤣