Rating all drugs I ever used

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
1. Oxycodone

Definitely the best. Made me able to think calmly and clearly without worry. Got rid of any negative feelings, they seemed to be non apparent. I only quit because i could not get my hands on more. 10/10 drug would use again

2. Valium/Lorazepam

Works just fine with me. The best doses are the ones after quitting for a while

3. Codeine

Good, just not as potent as oxycodone. I found that Oxycodone was also better to use on active days instead of codeine for some reason.

4. MDMA

This one has been over 5 years ago for me. Stimulants are drugs i swore to never use ever again because they feel more taxing to your overall health.

5. Cocaine

Same story as for MDMA. The cocaine high is godly but needs too many reboosts through the nights and ends up with you just planning the next line. Not too many uses either. Only used a few times

6. Speed

Cocaine but for poor people. Not bad not good. Has more or a junkie fanbase aswell. Only used a few times aswell

7. Weed

I never really liked it that much since it would trigger panic attacks at times. However munchies were fun

8. Ketamine

Absolutely what the fuck is wrong with this crap fr. It just makes you see crap whenever you close your eyes and distorts size of objects in the room in a weird way. It was funny in a way but once you started walking too much you would get a fuzzy head aswell. Wouldn't recommend not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, shieldzz, socialcel and 3 others
Yo Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
Idk about this.sounds a bit illegal...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and sub5c3l
one of my plugs nickname he used was Ronaldo
just post your face and all the illegal activities you have taken part in on an incel forum theory

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

(OP)

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
Speed was godlike for me

• +1
1. Oxycodone

Definitely the best. Made me able to think calmly and clearly without worry. Got rid of any negative feelings, they seemed to be non apparent. I only quit because i could not get my hands on more. 10/10 drug would use again

2. Valium/Lorazepam

Works just fine with me. The best doses are the ones after quitting for a while

3. Codeine

Good, just not as potent as oxycodone. I found that Oxycodone was also better to use on active days instead of codeine for some reason.

4. MDMA

This one has been over 5 years ago for me. Stimulants are drugs i swore to never use ever again because they feel more taxing to your overall health.

5. Cocaine

Same story as for MDMA. The cocaine high is godly but needs too many reboosts through the nights and ends up with you just planning the next line. Not too many uses either. Only used a few times

6. Speed

Cocaine but for poor people. Not bad not good. Has more or a junkie fanbase aswell. Only used a few times aswell

7. Weed

I never really liked it that much since it would trigger panic attacks at times. However munchies were fun

8. Ketamine

Absolutely what the fuck is wrong with this crap fr. It just makes you see crap whenever you close your eyes and distorts size of objects in the room in a weird way. It was funny in a way but once you started walking too much you would get a fuzzy head aswell. Wouldn't recommend not worth it
how the fuck does weed make you panic but all the other shit doesn't?

how the fuck does weed make you panic but all the other shit doesn't?
Weed is the one most prone to making u anxious
Stims can also make me panic if I do too much but other than that weed gives u the worst anxiety

Which one do you recommend for studying and productivity withbminimal aide effects

• +1
Weed is the one most prone to making u anxious
Stims can also make me panic if I do too much but other than that weed gives u the worst anxiety
sucks because weed is the safest and most chill for most people. panicdisordercels struggle again

Which one do you recommend for studying and productivity withbminimal aide effects
speed

but adderall n ritalin for this purpose would be better tbh bcuz speed can have side effects

Facts on the stimulants feeling taxing on your health. It feels like using gear 2nd and you are losing some of your lifespan everytime you use

• +1
Opiates are shit and they give me a headache the next day

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz