mr_coking
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2026
- Posts
- 85
- Reputation
- 56
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Thank u igu look like a baby
? I mean puberty hasn't hit me yetBro my face hasn't matured yet I'm 14you are a baby get off the forum

u must hop on test and hgh rn so u can mature and have a enhanced pubertyIk nose is terrible
Also Ive been bs for a couple of weeks now
yeah thats the reason to get off of it and just workout instead, keep working outBro my face hasn't matured yet I'm 14![]()
yeah give him limb lengthening surgery, double jaw surgery, anavar and and a rhinoplasty too brou must hop on test and hgh rn so u can mature and have a enhanced puberty![]()
nose its fine it appears to be big bcs of recessed maxilaIk nose is terrible
Also Ive been bs for a couple of weeks now

Yup I hope doc lets me take it I'm going to the doc In like a mouthu must hop on test and hgh rn so u can mature and have a enhanced puberty![]()
Alrigh thanksreal talk tho start tracking ur macros and get ur nutrition down, take care of urself, go on tiktok and find good haircuts and skincare
i think u could definitly get prescribed hgh, the most id tell u to do if not find a peptide supplier, and get somethhing like cjc1295/ipamorelin it will naturally raise ur hgh productionYup I hope doc lets me take it I'm going to the doc In like a mouth
leave this forum retardIk nose is terrible
Also Ive been bs for a couple of weeks now
Why?leave this forum retard
