Rating and tips

ceronieapple

ceronieapple

Iron
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Posts
102
Reputation
7
What is holding me back from lmtn? Other than body fat because I’m working on that rn. And any tips on how I can improve the flaws
IMG 0989
 
what a fucking fuck.. man what wrong with you. fucking fraud. ltn
 
Breathe nigger fuck u are trying to do
bro I can breathe 🫩 holy shit you guys just be coming up with anything but giving me actual advice on what’s holding me back and how I can improve it
 
bro I can breathe 🫩 holy shit you guys just be coming up with anything but giving me actual advice on what’s holding me back and how I can improve it
U are squiting and sucking breathe for ur life nigger in that phot
 
the only thing I’m doing in the photo is relaxing my eyebrows and smiling 🫩
Ohh wow retard evryone can see what u are doing JFL have some shame
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair
My eyes.. look like that? Idk what u want me to say it doesn’t even look like im squinting my eyes are just slightly above average 😭
Nga u squinting for ur dear life and it looks like shit
 

Similar threads

mr_coking
Replies
15
Views
82
mr_coking
mr_coking
R
Replies
2
Views
39
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
R
Replies
72
Views
360
razir
R
R
Replies
0
Views
25
razir
R
T
Replies
2
Views
40
ENIGMAL
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top