Rating and is it over

Y

y7z

Iron
Joined
Jan 15, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
0
Hey just wanted to ask for an rating. And is it over I’m 182.5 so like 6 feet but I used to be lean but my I got played and I gained weight. Got some photos of anything like eye area and bloated and not bloated
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1161.jpeg
    IMG_1161.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1010.jpeg
    IMG_1010.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1192.jpeg
    IMG_1192.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1177.jpeg
    IMG_1177.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 0
Greys when it comes to posting proper pics:
5919557 donald trump fish
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT

Similar threads

Narrowgonioncel
Replies
3
Views
43
lurvy
lurvy
whennsharkk
Replies
1
Views
36
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
hyxev
Replies
3
Views
43
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
SpencerRios64
Replies
1
Views
46
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
yandel
Replies
16
Views
119
yandel
yandel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top