Rating Megathread

David Gandy's Mandible is bigger than my future
Well it's impossible to tell without seeing a full profile but to me the overall size of your nose looks fine except for the tip. I would ask the surgeon to show you what it would look like with just tip surgery first. If it's a good surgeon and you actually look great with just tip reduction, he'll tell you. Some surgeons are more about the $$$ and will push the idea that every little imperfection can be ironed out, and here you have to be careful because you're getting into the realm of taking character from your face. What if chicks are looking at you and thinking "God I love the shape of his nose, if only it wasn't for the tip!"

And then again, what if I'm even wrong about the tip? It's not the best photo...

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Well it's impossible to tell without seeing a full profile but to me the overall size of your nose looks fine except for the tip. I would ask the surgeon to show you what it would look like with just tip surgery first. If it's a good surgeon and you actually look great with just tip reduction, he'll tell you. Some surgeons are more about the $$$ and will push the idea that every little imperfection can be ironed out, and here you have to be careful because you're getting into the realm of taking character from your face. What if chicks are looking at you and thinking "God I love the shape of his nose, if only it wasn't for the tip!"

And then again, what if I'm even wrong about the tip? It's not the best photo...
I think you're right, the bump on the nose has never bothered me but near the tip it becomes ugly, but I also think my small Chin comes into play here, if I make morphs with bigger chins the nose looks kinda normal
Also the tip surgery is way cheaper so I might look into that

• +1

I think I'm gonna need Ethnic rhinoplasty, I don't want a european nose on a north african face, i'd probably rope then

• +1
I think I'm gonna need Ethnic rhinoplasty, I don't want a european nose on a north african face, i'd probably rope then

That's what I mean, it's important to find a surgeon who fully understands facial harmony and how features balance, including ethnic considerations. You also want one whose goal is to preserve features that are worth preserving.

A bulbous or droopy tip can change the look of an entire nose. It can make a nose seem huge when in actual fact, it isn't that big. That's why it's such a good idea to look at a morph of tip surgery first, because when that area's tidied up and reduced it can transform the entire nose to the point where you ever wondered why you thought it was too big.

Tip reshaping is actually the most challenging and complicated part of a rhinoplasty though, so although it'll be cheaper than a full rhino I wouldn't expect half price or anything like that (although I've never priced it out). It requires very careful restructuring of the cartilage. The thicker the skin is on the nose, the less "defined" they can be in the result, although I've never gotten a good sense of what they mean by "thick."

Have you tried doing a crude simulation using a plastic surgery simulation app? Many surgeons have their own app with this feature, and I've noticed many surgeons use the same app, just repackaged with their name on it. The kind of thing where you can use your finger to "nudge" your face into the desired shape. Nowhere near as good as the image your surgeon will do in the office, but it does give you a decent idea of what minor adjustments might look like. I downloaded one of these apps recently and it was quite fun, a ton of them have one but they one I downloaded was from Dr. Portuese. There's a bullshit app which does exactly the same thing but they charge you $$$'s per photo used - ignore that one if you see it.

Also try posting a photo of your nose on https://www.realself.com/rhinoplasty/forum to get some opinions from surgeons. There's a lot of helpful advice on that site.

• +1
That's what I mean, it's important to find a surgeon who fully understands facial harmony and how features balance, including ethnic considerations. You also want one whose goal is to preserve features that are worth preserving.

A bulbous or droopy tip can change the look of an entire nose. It can make a nose seem huge when in actual fact, it isn't that big. That's why it's such a good idea to look at a morph of tip surgery first, because when that area's tidied up and reduced it can transform the entire nose to the point where you ever wondered why you thought it was too big.

Tip reshaping is actually the most challenging and complicated part of a rhinoplasty though, so although it'll be cheaper than a full rhino I wouldn't expect half price or anything like that (although I've never priced it out). It requires very careful restructuring of the cartilage. The thicker the skin is on the nose, the less "defined" they can be in the result, although I've never gotten a good sense of what they mean by "thick."

Have you tried doing a crude simulation using a plastic surgery simulation app? Many surgeons have their own app with this feature, and I've noticed many surgeons use the same app, just repackaged with their name on it. The kind of thing where you can use your finger to "nudge" your face into the desired shape. Nowhere near as good as the image your surgeon will do in the office, but it does give you a decent idea of what minor adjustments might look like. I downloaded one of these apps recently and it was quite fun, a ton of them have one but they one I downloaded was from Dr. Portuese. There's a bullshit app which does exactly the same thing but they charge you $$$'s per photo used - ignore that one if you see it.

Also try posting a photo of your nose on https://www.realself.com/rhinoplasty/forum to get some opinions from surgeons. There's a lot of helpful advice on that site.
I use that one when I'm on phone, and photoshop when I'm on PC, changing the profile is easy, changing it from the front where it matters is hard to do

• +1
Rate me please, im talking on the phone:
file.jpg
Colonels eyes are such a failo

• +1
rate my side profile, also, is my nose ugly?
33DD7C81 4445 4AF3 9CD5 9C2A806BD1D8

• +1
I use that one when I'm on phone, and photoshop when I'm on PC, changing the profile is easy, changing it from the front where it matters is hard to do

Yeah you end up looking like you have a hair lip when you try to smudge the tip of your nose upwards.
rate my side profile, also, is my nose ugly?View attachment 3432

WTF are you talking about, ugly nose? It looks pretty perfect to me, did you have rhino?

• +1
Yeah you end up looking like you have a hair lip when you try to smudge the tip of your nose upwards.

WTF are you talking about, ugly nose? It looks pretty perfect to me, did you have rhino?
im too young to have rhino but i want to because of my nostrils

• +1
Yea i agree with eye area look much better with sunglasses, not fat though 75 kg 185cm i dont understand my facial bloat either
Hormones.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Curious for more opinions on what my face rating would be /10.
IMG 20181105 2149442022

• +1
Take the same picture without the squinting and the jaw jutting.

Lmao busted. Been reflexively jutting like that since God knows when since I'm a recessed subhuman. Trying to mew now, but chances are I'll never fully correct it.
IMG 20181108 061603288

• +1
  • +1
I'm very fat, so bare that in mind. Only on week two with my diet and lost 5lbs.

Couple pics below. One is a much younger version of myself. That is just to show how much slimmer I was. But still chubby though.

If you had to guess. With weight loss and low body fat. Would I potentially be low tier normie?

Attachments

• 42669434_10215254949841431_4225092962687647744_o.jpg
    42669434_10215254949841431_4225092962687647744_o.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 43500726_10215350289984875_8113269260245008384_n.jpg
    43500726_10215350289984875_8113269260245008384_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 97
  • +1
Any thoughts to the above?

• +1
I'm very fat, so bare that in mind. Only on week two with my diet and lost 5lbs.

Couple pics below. One is a much younger version of myself. That is just to show how much slimmer I was. But still chubby though.

If you had to guess. With weight loss and low body fat. Would I potentially be low tier normie?

shave that shit off and get a haircut (maybe once ur slimmer), your bone structure doesn't seem awful but we can never know until you lose weight

• +1
Any thoughts to the above?
Don't listen to dotacel. Keep your hair, lose the beard and get jacked. You'll look great with the hair

• +1
The hair might possibly stay, but will someday get rid of the shitty beard when I lose weight.

Have had some people telling me I will possibly be low tier normie if I gotten lean.

Don't take me too seriously I'm not after a relationship. Not a ladies man either lol.

• +1
The hair might possibly stay, but will someday get rid of the shitty beard when I lose weight.

Have had some people telling me I will possibly be low tier normie if I gotten lean.

Don't take me too seriously I'm not after a relationship. Not a ladies man either lol.
You‘re planning to lose weight since 6 months or smth. Did you start yet or are you still searching for reasons to do so?

• +1
You‘re planning to lose weight since 6 months or smth. Did you start yet or are you still searching for reasons to do so?

Have only just started. Had to spend time with my grandfather, hence the delay.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 206
20181108 191400

20181108 191711

my camera makes my face look retarded and elongated muskrat

ive been mewing and chewing gum daily for 4-5 hrs since june (my camera hates my jawline its p good irl)

what'm i at and how to improve besides ridding glasses i know that already

and yes my eyes are naturally like that i was actually happy in the top photo

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3596
View attachment 3597

ive been mewing and chewing gum daily for 4-5 hrs since june (my camera hates my jawline its p good irl)

thin the back end of the top of ur hair but keep the front of the top

• +1
thin the back end of the top of ur hair but keep the front of the top
that's how i usually do my haircut tbh it's just that the top of my hair becomes an afro in less than 3 weeks no shitting

what am i facewise

• +1
that's how i usually do my haircut tbh it's just that the top of my hair becomes an afro in less than 3 weeks no shitting

what am i facewise
Twink with big nose/10

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 3596
View attachment 3597

Great "fuck you" hunter eyes, you'll get some good action based on those.

• +1
Great "fuck you" hunter eyes, you'll get some good action based on those.
those only work if youre at the top in social things, if youre a weirdo or someone who has difficulty getting to know others its only worse

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Nibba
View attachment 3596
View attachment 3597

just horrormaxx

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and ray
those only work if youre at the top in social things, if youre a weirdo or someone who has difficulty getting to know others its only worse

In that case, your struggle is personalitymaxing, not looksmaxing.

• +1