Rating Megathread

EA664591 2F6F 414B 95FA 98CDCEDF96B8

Honest opinions are appreciated, so as comments on how can I improve.

What you guys think about my jaw?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
View attachment 3006
Honest opinions are appreciated, so as comments on how can I improve.

What you guys think about my jaw?

A lot of positives. From that angle, it really does look fine TBH. You're not hot, and you're not bad looking. 5PSL

• +1
How appealing are good Zygos? Mine have started showing in pictures and some lighting, thing is that I’m not even lean, maybe high teens/low twenties body fat. Hopefully they come more exposed when dropping bf

• +1
Your eye area is cool af. Anyone knows what surgeries to get eyes like this?
You can't. He has excellent medial canthuses.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 443
@VST how tall are you btw just wondering, Kinda look like you blonde blue eyes etc, main problem with me is my nose, not a jew nose just kinda wierd looking. Its so underrated to have a social circle.

• +1
@VST how tall are you btw just wondering, Kinda look like you blonde blue eyes etc, main problem with me is my nose, not a jew nose just kinda wierd looking. Its so underrated to have a social circle.
182cm just scraping 6' but my spine is most likely fucked since I never sit straight, so I'm hoping exercises to straighten my spine will add like 2cm.

• +1
3a39tWd
Me
Moycx9i2zjf11

• +1
Your body shape is unmasculine, your shoulders should be larger than your hips by a significant margin.

What's a good shoulders to hips ratio to look to? I've done light exercising the past half a year or so (like 50 pushups/day, less when I started) and my shoulders are 54cm with 30.5cm hips

• +1
What's a good shoulders to hips ratio to look to? I've done light exercising the past half a year or so (like 50 pushups/day, less when I started) and my shoulders are 54cm with 30.5cm hips

The Classic Physique ratio is 2x, so you're about 6.5cm off. That's OK though, because most people don't have the genetics to pull that off, even with PED's.

• +1
The Classic Physique ratio is 2x, so you're about 6.5cm off. That's OK though, because most people don't have the genetics to pull that off, even with PED's.

Thanks, I haven't gymmaxed much yet so I might get there but time will tell

• +1
Rate me

2ab87edc7607edd9f37467b3e698dec4--indian-television.jpg

• +1
  • +1
Rate me please, im talking on the phone:
file.jpg

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Jaw looks narrow, and your nose kinda sucks. 5/10PSL if you're 6'+, 4.5 if you're below

Sorry dawg, you know that's not gonna be a fair rating with that shitty angle and lighting. If you don't want the type of feedback we give, use sites like r/Rateme.
yeah i know man, got a fucked up nose and narrow lower third, i need genio and rhino asap. but i can never get them right now, gotta wait until i graduate and start earning

• +1
Need a rate on my current body. Be as brutal as you'd like to be.
Screenshot 20181104 0142022

• +1
Is my asymmetry noticable? tbhtbh. Right eye is horizontally shorter by 1-1.5mm and its lower eyelid is somewhat retracted compared to the left eye's.
Screenshot 2018 11 05 04 52 22 782
Screenshot 2018 11 05 04 52 00 659

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and NormieKilla
Is my asymmetry noticable? tbhtbh. Right eye is horizontally shorter by 1-1.5mm and its lower eyelid is somewhat retracted compared to the left eye's.

Same thing as you, literally nobody has commented on it. Only I seem to notice it
Need a rate on my current body. Be as brutal as you'd like to be.
View attachment 3316

From a girls viewpoint, you're fit. Not much you can change. From a BB'ing perspective, your shoulders need work.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and blondie
Rate my side profile.Probably need a chin surgery:feelsbadman:

• +1
Good but your head isn't in a neutral position. And no you don't need surgery really.

• +1

Are you hiding a recessed hairline? :feelswhere::feelswhere: Your chin is fine btw

• +1
yeah i know man, got a fucked up nose and narrow lower third, i need genio and rhino asap. but i can never get them right now, gotta wait until i graduate and start earning

You don't even need the full rhino. Problem is the tip, not the main structure. You have a droopy tip. Get the tip done (no bone breaking involved) and you'll have a great masculine nose. Plus it'll be cheaper than a full rhino.

• +1
Chad-lite ain't good enough for woo-men in 2018. Male model tier or bust.
lol nah chill you need to start approaching bro chadlite works fine

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 470
You don't even need the full rhino. Problem is the tip, not the main structure. You have a droopy tip. Get the tip done (no bone breaking involved) and you'll have a great masculine nose. Plus it'll be cheaper than a full rhino.
I also have a big dorsal hump

• +1
rate unintentionally frauded pic:

• +1
been gymcelling for 4 months and beardmaxxing for 2 months tbh, I think my appearance has drastically improved. Be brutally honest.
20181023 151052

20181030 233135

• +1