Rating plus tips

B

bideltofhellandsad

Iron
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
15
Tips for smooth perfect skin and what shade do I go with for my brows?
 

Attachments

  • WA_1790612309604.jpeg
    WA_1790612309604.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sadist
Tips for smooth perfect skin and what shade do I go with for my brows?


Accutane or tret for skin
Use lrp cicaplast to moisturise and spf daily
Cerave hydrating cleanser

Eyebrows look fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: bideltofhellandsad
Accutane or tret for skin
Use lrp cicaplast to moisturise and spf daily
Cerave hydrating cleanser

Eyebrows look fine
Getting tret tmro , eyebrows a bit pale in some lighting I'm thinking of going dark brown and thanks for the moisturizer
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
2
Views
44
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
ceronieapple
Replies
22
Views
66
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
GingerBread1
Replies
34
Views
169
J7X
J7X
R
Replies
2
Views
43
regularsub5
R
desirement
Replies
5
Views
85
attraction
attraction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top