6-HTN
7-Chadlite
8-Chad
9-Giga Chad

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, zura, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
U literally morphed his nose
Rhino is the most popular surgery ever

If you want i'll make the same morph with his nose unaltered. It'll still look pretty good

bo2cel is not subhuman genetics?
He has no reason to be the face of inceldom. I've seen much worse looking people IRL and he's literally 6'3''.

This isnt softmaxxing. His maxilla was heavily altered too
Entire face structure is the same, only ''hardmaxx'' i did was his nose which didn't even really matter much, but it would throw off the harmony

Entire face structure is the same, only ''hardmaxx'' i did was his nose which didn't even really matter much, but it would throw off the harmony
His maxilla was brutally recessed and in the after it isnt

His maxilla was brutally recessed and in the after it isnt
How can you know if his maxilla is ''brutally recessed'' from a front on?

Rate me in the eyes of female of the species

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You gave him a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
How can you know if his maxilla is ''brutally recessed'' from a front on?
Cause im not blind? Its so recessed its blatantly obvious from the front

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Just softmaxx by changing nose, lips and folds bro
How are any of those hardmaxxes?

Either way, even if they were, a lot of you act like you're unsalvagaeable

Do you really believe this just because he has nasolabial folds? That's just shit collagen. I have nasolabial folds too and i have the most projected maxilla on site
Nasolabial folds are a result of either a recessed maxilla or being 35+ years old.

Nasolabial folds are a result of either a recessed maxilla or being 35+ years old.
I'm very much under 35 and have a dog maxilla. Why cope. Just fix your collagen, get botox, do whatever you need to do, With a big nose and nasolabial folds he'd still very much be improved.

I'm very much under 35 and have a dog maxilla. Why cope. Just fix your collagen, get botox, do whatever you need to do, With a big nose and nasolabial folds he'd still very much be improved.
Show me your side or else you are lying.

All I see is SFS and super recessed infras tbh. @cytoplasm
You and that guy are boyfriends? What a surprise.

Couldn't expect a good take from a guy who joined late 2022 anyway.

I don't know u
How do you not know me faggot? Anyways how high do you think I’m on the female rating scale not psl autists

7F56BDE2 39BF 4EF2 B6BB C1874881B765

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura, It'snotover, autisticretard and 1 other person
All I see is SFS and super recessed infras tbh. @cytoplasm
We were talking about maxilla. I have a big maxilla and nasolabials. Your point is moot.

You and that guy are boyfriends? What a surprise.

Couldn't expect a good take from a guy who joined late 2022 anyway.
I've been on PSL since before you had hair on your dick realistically. How old are you now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
We were talking about maxilla. I have a big maxilla and nasolabials. Your point is moot.
Your maxilla looks projected because of SFS and hollow infras, if you infras were properly projected and your face not SFS you would see that triangle would be a lot smaller.

I've been on PSL since before you had hair realistically.
For one that's impossible since I was born with more hair than you have right now.

Secondly,

Joined Sep 20, 2022

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
For one that's impossible since I was born with more hair than you have right now.

Secondly,

Joined Sep 20, 2022
Fuck meant to say hair on your dick, but also no I am hairier than you I just saw your pic.

Your maxilla looks projected because of SFS and hollow infras, if you infras were properly projected and your face not SFS you would see that triangle would be a lot smaller.
Armchair scientist take defending a dogshit argument. The IQ of the forum continues to dwindle each year.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake
Armchair scientist take defending a dogshit argument. The IQ of the forum continues to dwindle each year.
I just explained your situation, that's why you have nasolabial folds, if your maxilla was as projected as the illusion of lacking infras and SFS makes it appear you would not have nasolabial folds.

I just explained your situation, that's why you have nasolabial folds, if your maxilla was as projected as the illusion of lacking infras and SFS makes it appear you would not have nasolabial folds.
SFS is not relevant to folds. I have vertically narrow eyes, I don't see how I have ''infra'' issues''. I think you're coping extremely hard.

Do you really believe this just because he has nasolabial folds? That's just shit collagen. I have nasolabial folds too and i have the most projected maxilla on site
No. I believe this because his maxilla looks completely retracted into his face and the nasolabial folds are merely a results of it

No. I believe this because his maxilla looks completely retracted into his face and the nasolabial folds are merely a results of it
How would you know? I didn't post a side profile.

Side profile isnt needed in this case. Thats how recessed his maxilla is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
SFS is not relevant to folds. I have vertically narrow eyes, I don't see how I have ''infra'' issues''. I think you're coping extremely hard.
Why would I be coping? I just analyze what I see. It's clear as day from a front view your infras are recessed and you have SFS, otherwise you would not have those nasolabial folds. @cytoplasm appearently best maxilla on site + nasolabial folds instead of just recessed infras and SFS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticretard, cytoplasm, Clark69 and 1 other person
Side profile isnt needed in this case. Thats how recessed his maxilla is
He has an average maxilla. I think it's unnecessary to judge someone's features off something you cannot prove.

If you’re below 15 percent bf and have folds it means you have recessed maxilla

• +1
  • So Sad