Raw Meat/Eggs diet + DXM = Ascension

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I have been eating raw meat and eggs for the past week and I feel very very good on it. Very nutritious and doesnt take very long to get used to the taste at all.

I can down raw eggs instantly now and raw beef is very easy to eat. You can garnish with a little bit of salt to add flavour. Very tasty.

Also I have experienced revelations on DXM and it is an absolutely insane drug and would recommend you try it. Just make sure you only buy Robitussin dry cough. or caps.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and MissLexotan6MG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12216, Deleted member 16381 and 3 others
typical barbarian before romans taught you how to cook

Just destroy your brain theory

I read somewhere that raw eggs are not digestible, so that protein is not abosorbed in our guts.

As regards DXM, I tried in year 2017 220mg of DXM and got a super intense out-of-body experience with de-realization, lost perception of time and hallucinations. I really thought I was in a dream and experienced a bad trip.

Last week I tried 105mg of DXM, hoping to get to the first plateau effect (euphoria and stimulation) but I had near to zero effects.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Can someone explain why raw is better than cooked?

The scientific reason not "our ancestors did this"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305

Digestion + bacteria leading to a healthier gut.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and gamma

there is a stgorng scientific evidence of how "paleo diet" is wrong since our guts evolved

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Just destroy your brain theory
alcohol causes permanent brain, heart and liver damage every time you go beyond two glasses of wine

DXM is not even neurotoxic and neither liver toxic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
alcohol causes permanent brain, heart and liver damage every time you go beyond two glasses of wine

DXM is not even neurotoxic and neither liver toxic
Correct

Why is that the drug coper go-to? "Alcohol is bad too!" Yeah, it is

Yet notice most people who drink once a week usually wind up being normal and mentally well adjusted? Meanwhile, most people who take drugs like dxm even once a month wind up being mentally scattered schizos who can't hold down a job at McDonalds by age 25?

Shits bad for you G. Google "Olneys Lesions" if you think DXM isn't neurotoxic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12216, Deleted member 11134 and 4 others
Digestion + bacteria leading to a healthier gut.
idiot you can literally eat those special yoghurts to do that

you just want disease

imagine eating a raw cow that had been eating shit for 3 years straight

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

you can just cook rare and it's fine I assume. more important is the quality of the meat meaning how the animal was fed and treated during its life. top tier meat is much more palatable raw than shitty grain fed supermarket goyslop though. our taste is pretty good at determining what's healthy and what isn't unless tricked by sugar. anyway apparently some nutrients are broken down during the cooking process, the more it's cooked the more breaks down. the upside is easier digestion and decreased chance of infection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Shits bad for you G. Google "Olneys Lesions" if you think DXM isn't neurotoxic
no way oral DXM can cause Olneys lesions, wikipedia mentions sources

you can just cook rare and it's fine I assume. more important is the quality of the meat meaning how the animal was fed and treated during its life. top tier meat is much more palatable raw than shitty grain fed supermarket goyslop though. our taste is pretty good at determining what's healthy and what isn't unless tricked by sugar. anyway apparently some nutrients are broken down during the cooking process, the more it's cooked the more breaks down. the upside is easier digestion and decreased chance of infection
Yes I would advise to avoid meat from supermarkets. I get mine from a local butcher. Organic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12216 and Lihito
Drop study
this is the wikipedia quote with mentioned studies

oral administration of dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM HBr) to female rats in single doses as high as 120 mg/kg did not result in detectable neurotoxic changes at 4–6 hours or 24–26 hours post-dose (female rats are more sensitive to NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity).[6] The same researchers also found no evidence of neurotoxic changes in retrosplenial or cingulate cortices of male rats orally administered up to 400 mg/(kg day) DXM HBr or female rats orally administered 120 mg/(kg day) DXM HBr, both for 30 days. Carliss et al. (2007) also found that rats administered 9 mg/(kg day sc) (+)-MK-801 hydrogen maleate for 30 days did produce detectable vacuolation as expected. When 30 mg/(kg ip) dextrorphan was administered to male rats, neurotoxic changes were observed only 30 minutes post-dose.[7]

dexpilled + aajonuspilled

im mirin yo

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and NuclearBrainReturns
Are you a female rat?

I have been eating raw meat and eggs for the past week and I feel very very good on it. Very nutritious and doesnt take very long to get used to the taste at all.

I can down raw eggs instantly now and raw beef is very easy to eat. You can garnish with a little bit of salt to add flavour. Very tasty.

Also I have experienced revelations on DXM and it is an absolutely insane drug and would recommend you try it. Just make sure you only buy Robitussin dry cough. or caps.
@NuclearBrainReturns You Only Drink Sperm.
@Youthful Thoughts?
This Is @NuclearBrainReturns :
intro-1513196522.jpg

Proteins are not denatured, thus easier to assimilate. Also our body fat and muscles are made directly of what we eat- we want firm raw fat and muscles, not weird denatured bodyfat and muscles.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero