Ray Peat gained at least an inch in his 40s with DHEA

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze

Considerably should at least be 1 inch so safe to say he gained at least 1 inch with this if accurate. And he is a scientist, I doubt he doesn't know how to measure himself.

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
He was also at the top of a mountain

Last edited:
He made a ton of other ridiculous claims so I'm highly skeptical about this one...If you read his book, it's like his life was alternating between being very sick, bed ridden, almost to the point of death, then taking some supplement and being cured almost instantly, feeling like a God, getting also some unexpected benefits(like increasing in height, reversing gray hair, etc.), then after a while he will get sick again, take another thing, be cured again and experiencing other miracle results(perfect skin, hair regrowth, etc.) and so on....
I've read very similar reports on various supplements and alternative medicine forums - pretty similar stories from people with thousand of forum posts, who seemed to have tried every supplement, and they've kept rambling continuously about this, their whole life seemed to revolve only around supplements, nutrition, etc. and their health condition also fluctuated between dying and feeling like superhumans - we can only conclude that these people are simply crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, Eiei, HTN_Mentalcel and 10 others
He made a ton of other ridiculous claims so I'm highly skeptical about this one...If you read his book, it's like his life was alternating between being very sick, bed ridden, almost to the point of death, then taking some supplement and being cured almost instantly, feeling like a God, getting also some unexpected benefits(like increasing in height, reversing gray hair, etc.), then after a while he will get sick again, take another thing, be cured again and experiencing other miracle results(perfect skin, hair regrowth, etc.) and so on....
I've read very similar reports on various supplements and alternative medicine forums - pretty similar stories from people with thousand of forum posts, who seemed to have tried every supplement, and they've kept rambling continuously about this, their whole life seemed to revolve only around supplements, nutrition, etc. and their health condition also fluctuated between dying and feeling like superhumans - we can only conclude that these people are simply crazy.
Yeah
And his diet is retarted
A recipe for a early death and clogged arteries

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Gonthar
I always say with this stuff, if any of it worked manlet celebs and rich people would have done it already

I always say with this stuff, if any of it worked manlet celebs and rich people would have done it already
social anxiety has a grip on them most likely, the idea that they would be ridiculed for growing taller or it would be embarassing for even trying probably prevents them. this same mindset people say about shit like PE and it clearly works, things that are popular always start out unknown. nothing just pops out with studies and proven results

I've had this bookmarked and been caging for the past week :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeofpeace, Eiei, Gonthar and 1 other person
Seems interesting. Does anyone have experience with DHEA? Or pregnenolone. I’m pretty sure Dhea increase estrogen was well.

View attachment 2850569
Considerably should at least be 1 inch so safe to say he gained at least 1 inch with this if accurate. And he is a scientist, I doubt he doesn't know how to measure himself.

Thoughts?
Good post, a lot of documents and first hand claims online of people gaining height from hormone altering substances

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back