Fish oil is PUFA poison, 1 lb of beef is way too much muscle meat

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Raydolf_Peatler
@Raydolf_Peatler

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
@Raydolf_Peatler

These niggas are retarded
1. Ray peat said that you need to keep your PUFA under 2g per 2000 calories but it can be a bit over if you want. The amount of cod liver oil I just showed has around 0.25g of PUFA so its not that much.
2. You can mitigate the anti metabolic Animo acids in muscle meat by consuming gelatinous meat. Ray peat promotes the consumption of gelatinous cuts of meat (oxtail, beef shank). Ray peat never said that you cant eat muscle meat, he said that you just need to balance your Animo acids when you consume muscle meat. This is done with gelatine or beef bone broth.

Also you can still be a Peater without exactly following every Ray Peat says, Ray Peat is against that dogmatic philosophy. That's the reason he never made a specific diet plan but talked about how different foods / substances raise or lower the metabolic rate and things to do to increase the metabolic rate because he is anti authoritarian.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, BrickTop and Youㅤ
Ray Peat never made a specific book about his dietary principles but he has made books about how different substances, hormones, micronutrients and foods impact the metabolic rate.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and Youㅤ
Ray Peat never made a specific book about his dietary principles but he has made books about how different substances, hormones, micronutrients and foods impact the metabolic rate.
He did this to not be authoritarian.