@Rea Exposed as Foid

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
Terrifying new president and business owner and secret society owner combo

The antichrist will be half curry half jew
Brootal, I look like the antichrist (South Asian with Jew nose :feelswhy:).

• So Sad
Reactions: sigma ✰
@Rea your my sweet pudding dumpling raisin syrup rice sugar plum honey pot pie plz notice me senpai and let me sniff your nickers 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow bro showing your celibacy and good Christian values here :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sigma ✰
@Rea your my sweet pudding dumpling raisin syrup rice sugar plum honey pot pie plz notice me senpai and let me sniff your nickers 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you okay, my man? You need Jesus.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Rea
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Rea and 2 others
over, even gengar couldnt handle the inceldom much longer, mod staff has been infiltrated

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Rea and 2 others
Are you okay, my man? You need Jesus.
It’s a joke as I said

@Rea tbsnks I did the life line shir and tbh I’m shocked with how accurate that bullshit is
IMG 0507
IMG 0508

Summarised me perfectly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Rea, Gengar and 1 other person
Wow bro showing your celibacy and good Christian values here :soy:
She’s my qweeeeen lover angelic goddess princess 👸 whywoymin snow aryan queen designed for my SMALL willy to be inserted into her innocent little COOONT

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon, Bomber517 and 1 other person
She’s my qweeeeen lover angelic goddess princess 👸 whywoymin snow aryan queen designed for my SMALL willy to be inserted into her innocent little COOONT
Jesus would be so disappointed :sick:

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Jesus would be so disappointed :sick:
Leave my sexy wife called @Rea alone I’ll defend my sugar plum dumpling honey pot Aryan goddess queen forever you filthy faghot you’ll never have my waifu

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Leave my sexy wife called @Rea alone I’ll defend my sugar plum dumpling honey pot Aryan goddess queen forever you filthy faghot you’ll never have my waifu

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Now ask @Gaygymmaxx for more information
I can’t he’s been banned :hnghn:

Why what’s he gonna say about it? I’m already destined to live a challenging life jfk it’s over according to this even the tarro cards I pulled said stn similar it’s thinly over for me I’m cursed ahhh njggaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and sigma ✰
I can’t he’s been banned :hnghn:

Why what’s he gonna say about it? I’m already destined to live a challenging life jfk it’s over according to this even the tarro cards I pulled said stn similar it’s thinly over for me I’m cursed ahhh njggaaaa
that's impossible

that's impossible
How? The results speak for themselves. It says my life will have challenges… brutal and look it even gets my massive heart correct in to kind for this world 😕 and then my career thing I already knew my adhd wouldn’t allow me to remain one careeer

• So Sad
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Rea
How? The results speak for themselves. It says my life will have challenges… brutal and look it even gets my massive heart correct in to kind for this world 😕 and then my career thing I already knew my adhd wouldn’t allow me to remain one careeer
ok it's fucking over sry I didn't mean to shock you

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
ok it's fucking over sry I didn't mean to shock you
You can’t be a foid a foid would had gaslighted me and told me that it’s all ok and that I’m a perfect little angel @Gengar see false alarm no need. To boot her anymore you see I’m the bad boy detective cop around here 👮

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sigma ✰, Gengar and Rea
You can’t be a foid a foid would had gaslighted me and told me that it’s all ok and that I’m a perfect little angel @Gengar see false alarm no need. To boot her anymore you see I’m the bad boy detective cop around here 👮
nah i'm just watching dexter and i cba writing long ass posts rn

gengar already knows i'm a man anw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sigma ✰ and Gengar
I may or may not have caught a glimpse of "her" penis already. :feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea, PrinceLuenLeoncur and sigma ✰
nah shes just a cold bitch @mods ban her

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

What season are you on? And ok who is this? Rea would never not read eroge.

• JFL
  • Woah
What season are you on? And ok who is this? Rea would never not read eroge.
I'm sorry I fell for the netflix propaganda... I don't usually like series but I got hooked on this one I've been watching season 3, stuck for a few days now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Gengar

Good job brother. Keep watching Dexter and beating it to his lanky ass retarded sister like a real man. @Gengar knows he’s just a little ghost and that is a perfect description of an incel . An ghost

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, Gengar and Rea
I'm sorry I fell for the netflix propaganda... I don't usually like series but I got hooked on this one I've been watching season 3, stuck for a few days now
S1 and S4 were my favorites and I think S6 too.

• Love it
  • +1
It's a fan favorite, S4.
I got spoiled that he told Deb he was a serial killer and she started killing too

I hope the series is worth watching after this :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
I got spoiled that he told Deb he was a serial killer and she started killing too

I hope the series is worth watching after this :lul:
Don't worry that doesn't even happen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think. :hnghn:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Rea
It's taken outta context, I just looked it up. She's not a serial killer. :ogre:
Hmmmm oki, that would've been pretty fun tbh

• +1
  • Woah
""" SPOILER : SPOIL """
i know, i expected it to be an earlier season spoil since you were still watching

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
i know, i expected it to be an earlier season spoil since you were still watching
nah i'm a stupid dog i watch edit of the show i'm watching

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Rea and sigma ✰
Ban the foid and the simps.

• +1
  • JFL
nah i'm a stupid dog i watch edit of the show i'm watching
yeah ive done this in the past, it happens