was originally supposed to be an exposee thread
https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/90/90849.jpg?1724875326

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Rea
  • JFL
  • Love it
Leave my sexy wife called @Rea alone I’ll defend my sugar plum dumpling honey pot Aryan goddess queen forever you filthy faghot you’ll never have my waifu
Keep coping with jokes you know I’m right bud

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and NZb6Air
I just typed some random shit on my keyboard cause i got rejected 5 times jfl and i love it tbh
mhmm.. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Rea and NZb6Air
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rea, sigma ✰ and Autismcel
idk abt that tbh.. :feelsping: Seen multiple cases of infiltrating femoids b4

Mirin

I can't sadly :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am very sure it's just a guy, hehe. Anyway why can't you? :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, sigma ✰ and Autismcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rea, Gengar and sigma ✰
@Rea send wrist picture with paper of your name and org

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Autismcel
Don't think we're gonna go umrah this year tbh
I forgot going to umrah for you is like going to a picnic in the park in another city. It's only a big deal for us non-SAs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
I forgot going to umrah for you is like going to a picnic in the park in another city. It's only a big deal for us non-SAs.
Pretty sure saudis also get denied if the conditions weren't right

• Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Gengar
Hey @Rea I’m stroking my shit right now like I’m spitting on it rn while stroking it up and down and not even kidding I keep stroking cuz after rounfd and rounds it don’t go limp, bro stroking so much please help me out send tittiy pic nd sheit i need stroke more and like i’m almost out of spit, so fedex me some lube too while you’re at it oh god a female i am cumming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, sigma ✰, Rea and 1 other person
Pretty sure saudis also get denied if the conditions weren't right
Are you sure it's not the (((Saud family))) instead of Saud family? Or am I misinterpreting what you wrote here?

• +1
Hey @Rea I’m stroking my shit right now like I’m spitting on it rn while stroking it up and down and not even kidding I keep stroking cuz after rounfd and rounds it don’t go limp, bro stroking so much please help me out send tittiy pic nd sheit i need stroke more and like i’m almost out of spit, so fedex me some lube too while you’re at it oh god a female i am cumming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Schizo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
Are you sure it's not the (((Saud family))) instead of Saud family? Or am I misinterpreting what you wrote here?
Nah saudis

It's literally too crowded, not to mention safety-risks and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Gengar
Schizo ramblings
Aaaaaa talk down on me more oh so good strokings fuck girl you makin me craycray girllllllll fuck stroking rn girl wanna see girl? Come on girl lemme show you sum girl, tell me im a small thin looking lil boy that just came out the womb, degrade me girl

• JFL
Nah saudis

It's literally too crowded, not to mention safety-risks and stuff
Oh ok, makes sense. Imagine how much money they have made off of umrahs and hajj all throughout the years. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, sigma ✰ and PsychoDsk
shoot niggers

• JFL
Oh ok, makes sense. Imagine how much money they have made off of umrahs and hajj all throughout the years. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
They put most of it to good use

Free food for those who fast during Ramadan for example

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
They put most of it to good use

Free food for those who fast during Ramadan for example
That's nice, but I was wondering how much you think they made? Trillions? Is there a record for this somewhere? Would be interesting to see.

• +1
That's nice, but I was wondering how much you think they made? Trillions? Is there a record for this somewhere? Would be interesting to see.
Idk tbh, probably no public record

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Bump

• Love it