reaching out to all valuable users

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
if you have ever created your own looksmax theory and made solid results from it, what was it? and pics of results?

I want this to be a pioneering megathread of mog tier easy looksmaxxes

ill start you guys off

mascara : $5

result: now having mog tier lashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Chadethnic101
Mute your TV and watch the silent picures, while you listen to a shortwave radio on blast, and read the pictures with hints from the God-picked soundtrack (or talk show radio) to expand your mind and leave this cave forever and ever.

result: mostly voice material

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mightyravendark and Lev Peshkov
Mute your TV and watch the silent picures, while you listen to a shortwave radio on blast, and read the pictures with hints from the God-picked soundtrack (or talk show radio) to expand your mind and leave this cave forever and ever.

result: mostly voice material
speicific tier advice for voice actors or sm ion even know what id do with that knowledge tbh

Yeah I invented the theory of leaving the basement for once and talking to a female. Surprisingly effective for like 60% of incels but it soooo scaweyyyyyy

• +1
Reactions: infini, Indo_Chad and Lev Peshkov
Yeah I invented the theory of leaving the basement for once and talking to a female. Surprisingly effective for like 60% of incels but it soooo scaweyyyyyy
JFL

fair advice

i think makeup is good for only frauding for OLD-Insta etc. foids will call you out irl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Matthias8272 and Moggie
if you have ever created your own looksmax theory and made solid results from it, what was it? and pics of results?

I want this to be a pioneering megathread of mog tier easy looksmaxxes

ill start you guys off

mascara : $5

result: now having mog tier lashes
Do you use clear mascara or normal mascara?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
become the catalyst for virtual restraining orders

If you get no ioi's or bitches that are obviously into you then its not for you only for goodlooking highinhibcel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Moggie
The Instapill, where you appraoch bitches who like you IRL through Insta
https://looksmax.org/threads/take-the-instapill.563345/

Result: Highinhibcels can finally get pussy
yh would work for a mentacel

most ppl are simply just not good looking enough to get a stacey or rlly an attractive girl from insta
i think makeup is good for only frauding for OLD-Insta etc. foids will call you out irl
its g for pics

i use primer and bb cream too for perfect skin and have never been called out

i will experiment with under eye concealer too

i think makeup for men is going to become a more essential part of looksmaxxing under skincare with the years to come

My looksmaxing advice:
Preserve your looks while you are grinding to attain money and status
Obviously you should take care of failos as quickly as you can eg. jaw surgery/rhino but doing shit like tanning and spending money on designer clothes is not ideal when you are nowhere near your peak

If you are a 22 y/o HTN with zero money and status with decent aging genes and look 20, rather than blowing all the spare time and money you have chasing vag or maintaining a GF, spend 8 years grinding to attain money + status while partaking in practices that keep you looking young so that at 30 you look 24

Which mogs:
A 22 year old with zero money and status who looks like he's 20-22 or
A 30 year old who looks 24 with 1million+ net worth and significant online status for a talent he worked on

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chadethnic101

most ppl are simply just not good looking enough to get a stacey or rlly an attractive girl from insta

its g for pics

i think makeup for men is going to become a more essential part of looksmaxxing under skincare with the years to come
Dont bb cream and under eye concealer work the same

• +1
normal as blonde eyelashes
Mime are black so maybe clear would be better

I curl them and it give amazing results, mascara would be an icing on the cake

Sometimes tho j feel doing all this stuff just takes ages for minor boost
But guess everything counts esp for spcial occasions

• +1

its g for pics

Foids know it, trust me. even i can tell foids' subtle make-ups like mascara-concealer-blush etc. I legit called out for clear mascara and you can barely see my upper eyelashes bcs of hooding.

My looksmaxing advice:
Obviously you should take care of failos as quickly as you can eg. jaw surgery/rhino but doing shit like tanning and spending money on designer clothes is not ideal when you are nowhere near your peak

If you are a 22 y/o HTN with zero money and status with decent aging genes and look 20, rather than blowing all the spare time and money you have chasing vag or maintaining a GF, spend 8 years grinding to attain money + status while partaking in practices that keep you looking young so that at 30 you look 24

Which mogs:
A 30 year old who looks 24 with 1million+ net worth and significant online status for a talent he worked on
Legit think we all get distracted by women too

However one big worry I have tho is
Say during you meet a girl whose ideal LTR but decide ud rather grind
Then when your rich and older there's no girl like that u can find again..
Pr9bs my biggest fear or potential delusion

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Dont bb cream and under eye concealer work the same
ok thanks for the advice been a while since i used bb tbh will maybe experiment after the gym today

its g for pics

Yeah I use concealer everyday for like 4byears and never ever been called out ever

• +1
Mime are black so maybe clear would be better

I curl them and it give amazing results, mascara would be an icing on the cake

Sometimes tho j feel doing all this stuff just takes ages for minor boost
But guess everything counts esp for spcial occasions
everything adds up, good lashes will get ur eyes to good and good eyes can carry a face or maybe bring it up 0.5-1 point depending on how solid bones, skin, hair etc

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah I use concealer everyday for like 4byears and never ever been called out ever
how did you find a concealer for your skin tone? did you go to the store and get help?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chadethnic101
everything adds up, good lashes will get ur eyes to good and good eyes can carry a face or maybe bring it up 0.5-1 point depending on how solid bones, skin, hair etc
Eyes are my weakness too so I'll get on this

• +1
My looksmaxing advice:

Which mogs:
You will regret this advice jfl

Foids know it, trust me. even i can tell foids' subtle make-ups like mascara-concealer-blush etc. I legit called out for clear mascara and you can barely see my upper eyelashes bcs of hooding.
Zoomers dont even mind tbh. I was wearing bb cream on a date with a 15 yr old and she said that she liked that i was wearing subtle makeup

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Lev Peshkov
how did you find a concealer for your skin tone? did you go to the store and get help?
this tbh never had a good concealer ever jfl

• JFL
Zoomers dont even mind tbh. I was wearing bb cream on a date with a 15 yr old and she said that she liked that i was wearing subtle makeup
damn mirin teens be going on dates these days, I missed all this shit browsing autism on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Chadethnic101
Initially I did I swallowed my pride and went

But the girl actually gave me the wrong tone coz it didn't hide the dark circles

I then just trial and error found the right one

They're cheap so I was willing to lose the money

Tbh this was a huge looksmax for me absolutely huge

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Lev Peshkov and Oberyn
My looksmaxing advice:

Which mogs:
Sounds good in theory but the quality of women you get at 30 is just not very good, even after looksmaxxing and wealthmaxxing hard most women eligible for you around your age are gonna be landwhales or single mother

+ its very hard to maintain youthfulness for most people, even with perfect skin youthful features go away with time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Lev Peshkov

But the girl actually gave me the wrong tone coz it didn't hide the dark circles

i have shit tier undereyes you think will be a huge change for me when i eventually nail it

• +1

untill i get infraorbital maybe i should try frauding

i have shit tier undereyes you think will be a huge change for me when i eventually nail it
Massive improvement trust me

I have dark circles which ruined a lot of my looks
Once I used concealer felt like a new person srs

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Oberyn
Sounds good in theory but the quality of women you get at 30 is just not very good, even after looksmaxxing and welathmaxxing hard most women eligible for you around yoru are gonna be landwhales or single mother

+ its very hard to maintain youthfulness for most people, even with perfect skin youthful features go away with time
anti aging is legit probably one of the best theories for 20scels because at 30 being able to larp 22 say maybe 24 will give u access to prime pussy while being way ahead of you rcompetetion i like this guys theory but I have never seen any literature (be that anecdotal or scientific) on the efficacy of this so will give it an open mind and try as this should be any sensible looksmaxxers goal anwyway

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Indo_Chad
Massive improvement trust me

I have dark circles which ruined a lot of my looks
Once I used concealer felt like a new person srs
fuck tbh it is one of the major failos most people have tbh

i could see why it would potentially break my faces harmony as everything is decent tier but bad coloring and this undereye halos will probably rape my smv

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Indo_Chad
anti aging is legit probably one of the best theories for 20scels because at 30 being able to larp 22 say maybe 24 will give u access to prime pussy while being way ahead of you rcompetetion i like this guys theory but I have never seen any literature (be that anecdotal or scientific) on the efficacy of this so will give it an open mind and try as this should be any sensible looksmaxxers goal anwyway
Exactly what I did recently
I'm 28 larped as 22

Even joked and said what wouldnu do if I was actually 28
Everyone said no way they'd believe me

So absolutely legit if your 20 make sure u anti age maxx

I was partly lucky coz genetics as I didn't look after myself that well when younger
But now I do everything I can

@Chadethnic101 @Lev Peshkov i hate the pores on my nose how can i fraud them btw any idea?

• +1
fuck tbh it is one of the major failos most people have tbh

i could see why it would potentially break my faces harmony as everything is decent tier but bad coloring and this undereye halos will probably rape my smv
Yeah the harmony boosted a lot tbh
Like it's natural finish, as in there's a tiny bit if darkness but nothing crazy just natural

• +1
Yeah the harmony boosted a lot tbh
Like it's natural finish, as in there's a tiny bit if darkness but nothing crazy just natural
will definitely keep this in mind when it comes to my weekly looksmax shopping sesh

• +1
@Chadethnic101 @Lev Peshkov i hate the pores on my nose how can i fraud them btw any idea?
tret shrinks pores from the limited research ive done on the drug

tbh i have blackheads/ pores same thing as u and would like to know too

If you have blackheads, get them removed with a blackhead remover

Then after I think theres a pore reducing products for the nose haven't used it though, cassandra banks on YouTube has a video on it

I have it too tbh it's not too bad, just control the blackheads, and anti age and hopefully it improves

Gonna go to a dermo soon and ask about it and get a laser for minor acne scars I have too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Indo_Chad
If you have blackheads, get them removed with a blackhead remover

Then after I think theres a pore reducing products for the nose haven't used it though, cassandra banks on YouTube has a video on it

I have it too tbh it's not too bad, just control the blackheads, and anti age and hopefully it improves

Gonna go to a dermo soon and ask about it and get a laser for minor acne scars I have too
I have no blackheads I've been using tret maybe for 6 years or something i don't even remember when I started lol. However sebaceous filaments are bitch.

• +1
I use NYX HD concealer wand, it's like ยฃ6 and lasts like 4 months with every day use
Do you need to buy the same color as your skin ? Cant i buy a darker one to get a tan effect

• +1
I have no blackheads I've been using tret maybe for 6 years or something i don't even remember when I started lol. However sebaceous filaments are bitch.
Yeah I have them too, I have bigger issues in some scars and spot hyperpigmentation I wanna fix first then will try tackle this

I'm gonna go dermo and try resolve

Will make thread km what they suggest as well when I do go

• +1
Do you need to buy the same color as your skin ? Cant i buy a darker one to get a tan effect
So I actually use one that's lighter than my skin, so it covers the dark circles, it doesn't cover them fully so finish is natural if that makes sense

I mean it's only for undereyes, if u want your undereyes to look darker/more even with rest of your face then yeah you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back