Read this thread if you think girls approach Chad.

dough2

dough2

Gold
I'm literally laughing at all of you mentally ill fuckers. I've been telling you this for years but you guys don't believe me because I was fat when I was 15 :ROFLMAO:. I'm literally in college now and have a girlfriend (guess who approached who).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Men approach more than women for sure, but if you're attractive then women should approach you or at least IoI you. Even at PSL5 at best back when I was lean women would approach me occasionally. Got my only gf because she approached.

Men approach more than women for sure, but if you're attractive then women should approach you or at least IoI you. Even at PSL5 at best back when I was lean women would approach me occasionally. Got my only gf because she approached.
What do u mean by approach?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and LordNorwood
What do u mean by approach?
By approach I mean walk and up and make their interest very obvious or even explicitly state it. Like the girl goes out of her way to engage you and sets the tone of your encounter as romantic.
The gf thing I'm referring to for example, our first encounter was in an elevator and she was giving me a lot of obvious IoIs with her glances. Then she followed me outside and asked for my number. Then she texted me asking to hang out and when she came over she would be romantic/sexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Statusmaxxed singer approached a random guy just for his looks. Keep coping you abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel and 1 other person
By approach I mean walk and up and make their interest very obvious or even explicitly state it. Like the girl goes out of her way to engage you and sets the tone of your encounter as romantic.
The gf thing I'm referring to for example, our first encounter was in an elevator and she was giving me a lot of obvious IoIs with her glances. Then she followed me outside and asked for my number. Then she texted me asking to hang out and when she came over she would be romantic/sexual.
damn good shit.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Tales from the basement

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
damn good shit.
It gives me motivation tbh that I'm not ugly at least even though I don't think I'm exceptionally good looking either. I need to get lean again for sure though, my last overt approach was like a year ago.
Tales from the basement
Believe what you want, tbh I probably shouldn't have posted that anyway it's a form of cope at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@Amnesia thoughts?

Women will never approach a man with a low trust face

Even men are scared of a guy with a robust face and height women only approach pretty boys and high trust men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, lepo2317, owlofathena and 4 others
I'm literally laughing at all of you mentally ill fuckers. I've been telling you this for years but you guys don't believe me because I was fat when I was 15 :ROFLMAO:. I'm literally in college now and have a girlfriend (guess who approached who).

Jfl, what you fail to understand is that with the current state of hypergamy, being just good looking or handsome doesn't cut it anymore.

You need to have 1 or 2 extremely striking features, like Meek's eye area, or you need a complete facial bone harmony to be approached.

You can't just be good looking or above average anymore.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Even men are scared of a guy with a robust face and height women only approach pretty boys and high trust men
Yeah but the best thing is that most of those men have totally different character than they look , in my gym there are at least 2 guys who can kill you just by staring at you but when u talk to them u have feeling that u talk to other person at moment haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, HighIQcel and Chadelite
Yeah but the best thing is that most of those men have totally different character than they look , in my gym there are at least 2 guys who can kill you just by staring at you but when u talk to them u have feeling that u talk to other person at moment haha
Yh it is good to be with those people

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak

Most people consider themselves to be above average

Tenor 1

Meaning they are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Alt Number 3
Women will never approach a man with a low trust face

Legit son

Giphy 18

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, IndianJock and Chadelite
girls do approach. got approached several times and been asked for number or snap a few times too. but it was mostly low quality trash woman not looksmatching me

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2658