Readimg the ban appeals is the funniest thing ever

underbiteuser

underbiteuser

Iron
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Posts
70
Reputation
48
Title
Why almost every ban is cuz they made gay posts lmaoo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991 and Resonant
I also made one for the laughs but thankfully didn't got 🍇 by them
 
  • JFL
Reactions: underbiteuser
I also made one for the laughs but thankfully didn't got 🍇 by them
I hope i never do that, would be embarrasing doing a ban appeal for beign a fag after posting this thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I hope i never do that, would be embarrasing doing a ban appeal for beign a fag after posting this thread
I made that when erda was destroying my e2 levels because I was too horny and my dih wasn't getting hard either
 
  • JFL
Reactions: underbiteuser

Similar threads

LeonardMariana
Replies
62
Views
173
bibodude
B
kbj
Replies
3
Views
19
kbj
kbj
astatin
Replies
30
Views
238
astatin
astatin
theblueprints
Replies
1
Views
51
Morgan
Morgan
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
25
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top