reading the bible is better than reading this site

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
at least the bible has a good message and wisdom

• +1
Reactions: gigell, M-1014, buflek and 4 others
  • 4 So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.
  • 2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.
  • 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and vermillioncorefan
  • 4 So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter.
  • 2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive.
  • 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.
i’m not gonna talk to someone who is a winner. jesus doesn’t like winners he focuses on losers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Eternal_
i’m not gonna talk to someone who is a winner. jesus doesn’t like winners he focuses on losers.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:🔥🔥:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::rage::rage::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelswah:

Feelings frog 4chan memes wallpaper preview

4065986 IMG 2417

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and vermillioncorefan
no it doesnt
stop reading bible it cucks you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek, NoseProphecy and vermillioncorefan
 80fe7565 a065 4651 8990 8c51c826c8b2

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Not cristain, but you know this website is pretty shit now

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink
idk many better places to rot on tho
I feel like when you mature, you just dont care about blackpill or looking at models no more. You just sorta accept and move on

• So Sad
I feel like when you mature, you just dont care about blackpill or looking at models no more. You just sorta accept and move on
i have experienced the blackpill only gets deeper

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mayo mogger