Real chad vs Instagram fake chad- Fassbender vs Tony Mahfud

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Lets make quick explanation how real chad looks like

Take Michael Fassbender as example , i could potentionally use Cavill as an example too but he is too washed up here

- Dont care about taking selfies and still looks good
- His godly bone structure exposed from every single angle and lighting at movies still 8+
- No frauded selfies
- Looks godly at motion thus casted to A+ blockbuster movies
- His good looks are confirmed by anyone so he dont actually cares about how he looks at photos
- Ideal pheno

Tony Mahfud

- Taking 1000+ selfies before leaks one
- Must be idel lighting, squinting, styled hair, maybe some make up
- Only looks good from certain angles
- Never exposed fully at motion
- Sub ideal pheno
- Obviously care too much about how he looks at photos, guess why
- Imagine him standing next to Fassbender at some movie all angles exposed

Imagine somone would say Tony Mahfud looks better or one point lower

@2peasinapod

Attachments

• Michael-Fassbender.jpg
    Michael-Fassbender.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 356
  • michael-fassbender (1).jpg
    michael-fassbender (1).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 395
  • landscape-1494939381-michael-fassbender-best-films.jpg
    landscape-1494939381-michael-fassbender-best-films.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 421
  • Tony-Mahfud-640x472.jpg
    Tony-Mahfud-640x472.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 406
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6341 and 5 others
Yes, OP. There is a reason these movie stars are one in a billion and multi-millionaires. Lots of fags can fake IG hotness, but being RL 3D Chad is a whole different ball game.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6785, middayshowers and 8 others
Mahfud still mogs him easily

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi, Deleted member 7926 and wristcel
Yes, OP. There is a reason these movie stars are one in a billion and multi-millionaires. Lots of fags can fake IG hotness, but being RL 3D Chad is a whole different ball game.

I see you are smart guy
But many people especially at incelsphere thinks IG models mogs actors
Imagine iq of peolpe who actually think that

Mahfud still mogs him easily
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH, no
But many people especially at incelsphere thinks IG models mogs actors
Well, ok, some models do. Maybe models like O'Pry mog many actors, but most models you see on ASOS.com do not. Also, models often have his unique look, while actors are more classically handsome. I'm talking about legit models not IG pages with bought followers and filters.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
HAHHAHAHAHAHAH, no

Well, ok, some models do. Maybe models like O'Pry mog many actors, but most models you see on ASOS.com do not. Also, models often have his unique look, while actors are more classically handsome. I'm talking about legit models not IG pages with bought followers and filters.
You know actors need to actually work to become actors, they don’t scan the streets for the best looking guy they can find and offer him an acting job lol

You know actors need to actually work to become actors, they don’t scan the streets for the best looking guy they can find and offer him an acting job lol
Yes, and from all those that "work on being good actors" the most good looking ones become A list actors. Because many men can act well, but they will choose ultra Chads with this skill.

Wtf, this Turkish actor Kerem Bursin is his double

Yes, and from all those that "work on being good actors" the most good looking ones become A list actors. Because many men can act well, but they will choose ultra Chads with this skill.
Yeah but not every high tier chad bothers to become an actor, most will be picked up by a modeling agency though. Of the ones who already invested into becoming actors, sure, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise get chosen over the normies but even they had to work to get where they are now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, beyourself and Deleted member 2810
You said real chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Micheal fassbender is white above average but manlet jfl at chad

spot on, i advise guys here to go out in all lightings, environments and get shot with candid

and see you on the other side

you realise how GL these top actors are

• +1
This is such a funny trope PSL came up with that actors mog male models.

Fassbender looks great and I've been a huge fan for a while but that one pic of Mahfud you posted mogs all the other pics to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Fassbender looks great and I've been a huge fan for a while but that one pic of Mahfud you posted mogs all the other pics to death

Yeah but its picture
USe your brain, photos of Fassbender are random one shot candid at random lighting
Second one is one of 500 taken, with ideal everything and edited

They do

That’s why they make millions to appear on camera and male models are 100lbs and get paid 20k/year to suck cock

• +1

Most models are just unique looking
They do

That’s why they make millions to appear on camera and male models are 100lbs and get paid 20k/year to suck cock

Amnesia is deluded into core
He knows shit which guys ar eGL for females, and is surgerycelling wrong way

I recommend amnesia to watch Bateman and Di Vaio or any other Ig model at motion, and then compare it with top actors
Maybe he will wake up already

Most models are just unique looking

Amnesia is deluded into core
He knows shit which guys ar eGL for females, and is surgerycelling wrong way

I recommend amnesia to watch Bateman and Di Vaio or any other Ig model at motion, and then compare it with top actors
Maybe he will wake up already
its called having acting ability that not every gl ig model has
not to mention bending the knee to the jewish overlords in hollywood, they dont just let anyone become big unless theyre sure they can control them

inbefore but real life women find these hollywood movie stars hotter than mms, kys faggot halo effect from money status.

its called having acting ability that not every gl ig model has
not to mention bending the knee to the jewish overlords in hollywood, they dont just let anyone become big unless theyre sure they can control them

inbefore but real life women find these hollywood movie stars hotter than mms, kys faggot halo effect from money status.

No forget fucking acting ability, forget sound everything
Just watch pure facial aesthetics at motion
For example watch some video of Bateman and then watch Cruise or Pitt
Tell me who looks better

Most of this IG models just looks good form certain angles, thats all

op you realize it's about acting right ? jfl

you're basically saying models are models and not actors because they're only good looking on pictures

there is very good ugly actors, there is very good handsome actors

No forget fucking acting ability, forget sound everything
Just watch pure facial aesthetics at motion
For example watch some video of Bateman and then watch Cruise or Pitt
Tell me who looks better

Most of this IG models just looks good form certain angles, thats all
Forget male models and male actors let’s not speculate who women find more attractive instead of it focus on females models and female actors Which makes things much clearer.female models are usually better looking than female actresses.

Female models also mog female actors so you're wrong

Yeah but not every high tier chad bothers to become an actor, most will be picked up by a modeling agency though. Of the ones who already invested into becoming actors, sure, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise get chosen over the normies but even they had to work to get where they are now
Did you watch Barretts short film? Acting talent zero

Daily reminder that if you don't look like a slayer in a shitty car selfie, you are subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back