REAL EYE AREA APPEAL IN 2022 (EYELID EXPOSURE DON'T MATTER)

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Look at this guy: Insane amount of eyelid exposure, we can say his eyes are rather a negative feature when adhering to autistic PSL logic.

IMG 20220606 033350

But, girls are actually LUSTING over his eyes. And so many comments like this..
We conclude that in 2022, the female gaze is all what really matters. If you want a better eye area, take care of your eyelashes, eyebrows, and maybe put contacts but that's way too faggy imo. Eyelid exposure doesn't matter as long as you have wide eyes with good shape—the sleepy look that eyelid exposure gives is even preferred by a lot of girls. Do not adhere to autistic lookism blindly.

IMG 20220606 033343

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
They’re gaslighting him into not going to see Taban. Imagine taking foid comments at face value in 2k22. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manfrommars, Daniel Plainview, Dystopian and 30 others
just find a random exception on tiktok theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, daturape and 10 others
eyelash halo

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Richard_Hungwell and Ken
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Been saying this for a while. Hunter eyes are a meme (obviously still good to have). All about eyebrows and eye color + lashes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, anactualdude, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
its still almond eyes bro.

for me my eyes will only get me creep comments and make me invisible.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Blackgymmax, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Been saying this for a while. Hunter eyes are a meme (obviously still good to have). All about eyebrows and eye color + lashes.
darker eyes with good eye structure over blue/green eyes with shit bug structure anyday

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827, ChristianChad and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

see this is bad but it wouldnt be much better if they were blue or green

Get fillers man, I see them working for cases like you.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Tight lower eyelids are important

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Elvisandreaa, tyronelite and 4 others
Look at this guy: Insane amount of eyelid exposure, we can say his eyes are rather a negative feature when adhering to autistic PSL logic.

View attachment 1718580

But, girls are actually LUSTING over his eyes. And so many comments like this..
We conclude that in 2022, the female gaze is all what really matters. If you want a better eye area, take care of your eyelashes, eyebrows, and maybe put contacts but that's way too faggy imo. Eyelid exposure doesn't matter as long as you have wide eyes with good shape—the sleepy look that eyelid exposure gives is even preferred by a lot of girls. Do not adhere to autistic lookism blindly.

View attachment 1718584
You can barely see his upper eyelids :lul:
Unlike Hamza

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, fuckedupmanlet, ChristianChad and 1 other person
he has dark brown eyes though

notice how he mentions you still need good pfl and orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

notice how he mentions you still need good pfl and orbitals

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and enchanted_elixir
They’re gaslighting him into not going to see Taban. Imagine taking foid comments at face value in 2k22. :Comfy:
Can’t take female words seriously but actually like those eyes

Also thoughts on doing eye brows like that guy in op ?

Can’t take female words seriously but actually like those eyes

Also thoughts on doing eye brows like that guy in op ?
it honestly looks a bit faggoty tbh his overall niche and skin colour lets him get away with it though

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
it honestly looks a bit faggoty tbh his overall niche and skin colour lets him get away with it though
Try but girls like faggy guys

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Try but girls like faggy guys
they like a good mix of masculine and feminine, especially younger women so if your goal is jbs you can prolly get good success with acting like a fag :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
lifefuel for my prey eyes
Chrome uBPwJSY9vf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Prettyboy, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Don't be a Jefferey.
Hamza's Voice: "Adonissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

"Adonis takes care of his eyelids, and makes sure he doesn't have bug eyes because Adonis knows the value of facial aesthetics."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, daturape, tyronelite and 1 other person
statuspill strikes again

@foofuufou you should have seen this kid I rated in hamzas server he said he got approached 23 times at the beach mf was legit 9+/10 lucky fucker

@foofuufou you should have seen this kid I rated in hamzas server he said he got approached 23 times at the beach mf was legit 9+/10 lucky fucker
my old discord was a cult disciple in hamzas server but i got banned

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
my old discord was a cult disciple in hamzas server but i got banned
Ye this kids name was like fapstronaut you ever talk to him he should delete discord rn and become a model jfl

Could you post a pic?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
Didn’t save his pic before he deleted it in discord, why would I lie about some random guy on discord
I'm not saying you lied. I'm just curious to what he looked like. do you have his discord tag/username?

• +1
I'm not saying you lied. I'm just curious to what he looked like. do you have his discord tag/username?
He was dark nordic with offer tier eyes and zygos with great harmony and couloring he probably would mog all the forum chads to oblivion actual gigachad. I’m not gonna give you his discord lmao I mean I guess I could but why do you even want it

He was dark nordic with offer tier eyes and zygos with great harmony and couloring he probably would mog all the forum chads to oblivion actual gigachad. I’m not gonna give you his discord lmao I mean I guess I could but why do you even want it
I will message him and ask him for a pic. I'm just really curious to what he looks like as you said he's a 9+/10.
But it's alright if you don't want to give me his tag.

• +1
I will message him and ask him for a pic. I'm just really curious to what he looks like as you said he's a 9+/10.
But it's alright if you don't want to give me his tag.
I’m not he was also only on discord got two days or something I told him to delete and never download it again lmao

hunter eyes are good but so are what I call "tortured chad" eyes (Hayden Christensen, Lorenzo Zurzolo)
this whole back and forth of "hunter eyes are trash, tortured chad eyes are the only good eyes!" and "tortured chad eyes are trash, hunter eyes are the only good eyes!" is massively autistic, both are good.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Elvisandreaa and KING REIDYZ