REAL EYE AREA APPEAL IN 2022 (EYELID EXPOSURE DON'T MATTER)

hunter eyes are good but so are what I call "tortured chad" eyes (Hayden Christensen, Lorenzo Zurzolo)
this whole back and forth of "hunter eyes are trash, tortured chad eyes are the only good eyes!" and "tortured chad eyes are trash, hunter eyes are the only good eyes!" is massively autistic, both are good.
so eyes that are similar to hunter (pfl and pfp with good brows and lashes) but with more sclera show and less deep set

so eyes that are similar to hunter (pfl and pfp with good brows and lashes) but with more sclera show and less deep set
pretty much

but even jared leto gets compliments for his dogshit eyes
there's so many different types of eyes that girls like jfl, I'm convinced it's hard to actually have bad eyes

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and twilight
just find a random exception on tiktok theory
He's obviously not an exception. There's plenty of guys like him. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we don't have the pheno to allow us to get away with itbjt my main point is that everything is a spectrum. He checks off like 70% in the eye area in terms of good features then he's haloed with all of his other facial features which makes chad. A dude with 9/10 eye area and shit tier everything else pbv won't compare but if this guy had less uee and more pct he would definitely look better.

Niggas here think you need perfect everything to be a chad, like no. Guys here have like tens of flaws in their entire face thinking that their uee is the problem. It's your whole FACE that's the problem bro

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Senssei, Amnesia and 2 others
Niggas here think you need perfect everything to be a chad, like no. Guys here have like tens of flaws in their entire face thinking that their uee is the problem. It's your whole FACE that's the problem bro
but bro, hunter eyes! :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
pretty much

but even jared leto gets compliments for his dogshit eyes
there's so many different types of eyes that girls like jfl, I'm convinced it's hard to actually have bad eyes
it’s cause of the colour and the rest of his face being good (good jaw and collagen), making him look a bit androgynous (think tim chalomet or cillain murphy)

objectively he would look better with hunter eyes but he still is a hot throb without them

it’s cause of the colour and the rest of his face being good (good jaw and collagen), making him look a bit androgynous (think tim chalomet or cillain murphy)

objectively he would look better with hunter eyes but he still is a hot throb without them
It's actually because a lot of girls like submissive looking men and I'm not lying to you
not every girl prefers masc guys with masc eye areas. timothy chalamet has tortured chad eye area and cillian murphy's eyes look like dom chad eyes when compared to jared leto (only compared to jared leto obviously)

I didn't want to believe it at first and I DID NOT understand it at first either but jared leto's eyes do actually play a part in his appeal to his demographic and I'm not talking about the color

It's actually because a lot of girls like submissive looking men and I'm not lying to you
not every girl prefers masc guys with masc eye areas. timothy chalamet has tortured chad eye area and cillian murphy's eyes look like dom chad eyes when compared to jared leto (only compared to jared leto obviously)

I didn't want to believe it at first and I DID NOT understand it at first either but jared leto's eyes do actually play a part in his appeal to his demographic and I'm not talking about the color
submissive in the sense that you don’t look hyper masculine but you still need masculine traits mixed in there. if jared leto had a narrow jaw with that eye area he would just look like a fag, he still has a good jaw and cheekbones

submissive in the sense that you don’t look hyper masculine but you still need masculine traits mixed in there. if jared leto had a narrow jaw with that eye area he would just look like a fag, he still has a good jaw and cheekbones
submissive in the sense of jared leto eyes with a decent lower third pretty much
you can also have fem cheekbones and it still works

the main point is that there are girls that really like jared leto's eyes which is something I used to not believe in
to me his eyes are dogshit

• +1
Reactions: twilight
submissive in the sense of jared leto eyes with a decent lower third pretty much
you can also have fem cheekbones and it still works

the main point is that there are girls that really like jared leto's eyes which is something I used to not believe in
to me his eyes are dogshit
yeah you basically go against psl autism black and white thinking, miring cognitive ability

• +1
Reactions: loksr
top tier eyebrow shape, good undereye and supra resulting in optimal shape, good lashes

what's all the commotion about?

Look at this guy: Insane amount of eyelid exposure, we can say his eyes are rather a negative feature when adhering to autistic PSL logic.

View attachment 1718580

But, girls are actually LUSTING over his eyes. And so many comments like this..
We conclude that in 2022, the female gaze is all what really matters. If you want a better eye area, take care of your eyelashes, eyebrows, and maybe put contacts but that's way too faggy imo. Eyelid exposure doesn't matter as long as you have wide eyes with good shape—the sleepy look that eyelid exposure gives is even preferred by a lot of girls. Do not adhere to autistic lookism blindly.

View attachment 1718584
Exactly. Black don't need Hunter eyes

If you are white stick to Hunter eyes., don't follow this advice 🤲🏻💀

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Look at thread on lens distortion, you cannot accurately tell what your face looks like from a camera within like 3ft close to you lol. Lose fat, get bigger neck and rest of body with muscles and tan/skinmax you’ll be chillin

Look at thread on lens distortion, you cannot accurately tell what your face looks like from a camera within like 3ft close to you lol. Lose fat, get bigger neck and rest of body with muscles and tan/skinmax you’ll be chillin
yeah that's what i was saying earlier about the camera making my eyes look brown when they're green irl

Get fillers man, I see them working for cases like you.
Got any examples of fillers working for that type of eye area? fillers alone might not be enough but i have not really looked into them much

Not a single white girl In his comment section. Over for this deathnic

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Look at this guy: Insane amount of eyelid exposure, we can say his eyes are rather a negative feature when adhering to autistic PSL logic.

View attachment 1718580

We conclude that in 2022, the female gaze is all what really matters. If you want a better eye area, take care of your eyelashes, eyebrows, and maybe put contacts but that's way too faggy imo. Eyelid exposure doesn't matter as long as you have wide eyes with good shape—the sleepy look that eyelid exposure gives is even preferred by a lot of girls. Do not adhere to autistic lookism blindly.

View attachment 1718584
Nigga i swear u niggas are dumb ass fuck and i just failed my 10th year of highschool how r u niggas this dumb "in PSL bro eye is .2 psl but in TikTok comment it pretty, NEW EYE STANDARD ?!!! CUZ ITS 2022 OHMYGO' 'hunter eye cope u see his eye is .2 psl but girl in comment section said it cute so that mean hunter eyes are now ulgy cuz it's 2022'

You can ascend really good with that eye are , Leanmaxx and chew jawliner

And get a fucking perm while we are at it
And rhino
And send side profile

You Will mogg hard
i thought chewing was bad if i had a short face since it would make my face round
why rhino, i get compliments on my nose
i am leanmaxxing rn
WIN 20220606 16 36 55 Pro

View attachment 1718580

View attachment 1718584

This is why im getting under eye surgery with fat grafting.

he has almond shape/pretty eyes and they're clear, no signs of dark circles and he has pink lips and good facial structure and harmony.

decent contrast to actually show his features off despite coloring.

View attachment 1718580

View attachment 1718584
Eye lashpill+ good undereye suport, also his eye kinda look vibrant