Real love exists?!?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

This bitch could bag a rich chad the moment she opens tinder yet se choose to be in the side of a disabled rotten guy.
Real love must exist.

Yea she’s virtue signaling online but still

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Funnyunenjoyer1, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Yes. Men DO indeed love their partner. Foids cannot love.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, Ultimate SUbhuman, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Cope, one in a million situation

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, liberiangrimreaper, ryuken and 2 others
My skin was like that some months ago, I'm not sure what's it called

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Debetro and descension
is he rich that doesnt make sense foids didnt have emphaty

• Hmm...
She decided to take on the role of heroine

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ryuken and FutureSlayer
She decided to take on the role of heroine
Virtue signal theory then, probably true. Still she’s going strong 3 yrs after, wondering how much this will last

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Not to sound insane but women are more loyal in times like these

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Funnyunenjoyer1, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Still not a big fan of them in general

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tnoahitsover
2009 is still pre social media times too, men still had leverage. They probably leave less imo, they can’t replace a wife
I think money has something to do with it too. I think I have less resentment because I have a good strong mother and sister, it's this new generation who act like men but expect to be treated otherwise

• +1
I think money has something to do with it too. I think I have less resentment because I have a good strong mother and sister, it's this new generation who act like men but expect to be treated otherwise
wdym?

Women are more hesitant to divorce men who are sick for fear of being left out of the life insurance/will? And in general I think I'm more forgiving of foids because of my upbringing. Understanding rarely leads to hate, the problem is they never make an effort to understand us

• +1
Women are more hesitant to divorce men who are sick for fear of being left out of the life insurance/will? And in general I think I'm more forgiving of foids because of my upbringing. Understanding rarely leads to hate, the problem is they never make an effort to understand us
Why would we make any effort to understand anything if we were females, no reason to.
We guys fucked up by giving rights, that’s the main issue

Why would we make any effort to understand anything if we were females, no reason to.
We guys fucked up by giving rights, that’s the main issue
Jfl I don't understand them at all. Something i find really interesting is that they often blame "the patriarchy" and "internalised misogyny." I'm starting to believe that foids intrinsically have an understanding of male superiority and have created the "misogyny" themselves. She is not desperate for male attention because she has been conditioned to by society, that's just her.

• Hmm...
Jfl I don't understand them at all. Something i find really interesting is that they often blame "the patriarchy" and "internalised misogyny." I'm starting to believe that foids intrinsically have an understanding of male superiority and have created the "misogyny" themselves. She is not desperate for male attention because she has been conditioned to by society, that's just her.
that's what cocaine addicted Freud believed

She is enjoying validation through ig comments, thats only thing girls want

• +1

This bitch could bag a rich chad the moment she opens tinder yet se choose to be in the side of a disabled rotten guy.
Real love must exist.

Yea she’s virtue signaling online but still

I feel so bad for the guy

• +1