Real men die inside

nigtard

nigtard

They don’t tell others about their issues.They just let it keep destroying theirselves until there is nothing left.I will never seek help.I will simply keep letting it eat at me until I’m completely dead inside and have nothing to live for.Then I will hang myself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, nathan, Gonthar and 8 others
They don’t tell others about their issues.They just let it keep destroying theirselves until there is nothing left.I will never seek help.I will simply keep letting it eat at me until I’m completely dead inside and have nothing to live for.Then I will hang myself
Pretty much, but once in a while I like to play the poor guy part

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard, rand anon and h111
High E trait

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
High E is being sad. Im content and super happy, Ive never needed to tell people how I feel ever

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Legit.

There is no salvation for men, no point sharing anything anyways.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard, 1966Ford, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
copium.
Real men don't have any problems

Last edited:
but where is real man ? who is he ?

Aleksandr Karelin.
7.5+ PSL, 191cm, 130 kg of muscles, 219+ iq (deputy of the duma state of Russia)
13-time world champion and 12-time USSR champion

these are all fake on steroids so that is not real man.
He's real and he didn't use steroids.
although perhaps he is an artificially bred man by scientists of the USSR
some kind of genetic experiment with Superman's DNA

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
What about therapy sessions?
preview.mp4.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He's real and he didn't use steroids.
although perhaps he is an artificially bred man by scientists of the USSR
some kind of genetic experiment with Superman's DNA

its all fake. but good luck, since this entire site is filled with such fake plastic surgery girls, and steroid doper shits as well.

and there is no real man at all, and government man are filled with hooligans too. they are breeding these plastic and steroid trash.

but this site is fully loaded with such things as well.

big or small, but i do not wish to really engage in such ugly discussions at all. since last time one prostitute on facebook talked with me on gspot but she will not admit that its always knife which will cut the apple weather it fell on knife or apple fells on it.

so you are the most ugly types of people and i feel loathsome. so there is no question of having talks with you at all.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
High E is being sad. Im content and super happy, Ive never needed to tell people how I feel ever
Yep, ive never had the urge to "let out my emotions" or anything im just chilling

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
What about therapy sessions?
preview.mp4.jpg
Jfl at thinking a woman will understand what it’s like to be a man in this world.Therapists secretly look down on you while you spill all your secrets

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Darkeningstar
Jfl at thinking a woman will understand what it’s like to be a man in this world.Therapists secretly look down on you while you spill all your secrets
Good therapists know how to take care of their clients...
db4f735fabbfab499f1469e6365b1929.0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel