Real SMV Calculation

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
The mistake people make here is treating SMV like a pokemon game where you can just subtract and minus attributes. Using this method, this guy who has objectively 0 flaws

would mog him (hooked nose)

The real way to calculate would probably involve the principle of weights used in neural network. Each attribute (say height/ cheekbone width / PFL) would have some weight attatched to it wi(fxi) where wi is variable and f(x)i is the attribute. Run it in a computer with million faces and therell be an appropriate weight attatched to each attribute.

Here x1 and x2 can be height and pfl resp. Multiply the summation of those with a specific bias (or do it individually if u have enough computation power) and the output would be most acc. Of course you will also have to program that after a specific value (threshold) or even continous gradient the higher PSL you go the less things like phenotype, Height, frame etc matters but Itll probably can be made as self adjusting mechanism

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, lightskinbengali, PotassiumMaxxer and 7 others
too high IQ and logical approach for this forum full of subhuman teenagers bhai

they would unironically cope with the fact that this first neotoneus HTN mogs prime Gandy

I agree withe everything, case closed people posting after me are probably incapable of scientific thinking and suck cock on the regularly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, |Daddy_Zygos|, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
too high IQ and logical approach for this forum full of subhuman teenagers bhai

they would unironically cope with the fact that this first neotoneus HTN mogs prime Gandy

I agree withe everything, case closed people posting after me are probably incapable of scientific thinking and suck cock on the regularly
That ethnic guy Gandy isn't even good looking tbh that twink does mog him

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd, socialcel, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
That ethnic guy Gandy isn't even good looking tbh that twink does mog him
actually decent bait
6/10 due to triggering a response of mine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Gaygymmaxx
actually decent bait
6/10 due to triggering a response of mine
Bait? I could use that meaty nose the old guy has to catch a few fish too, I mean really it's clearly an ethnic nose, are we calling ethnics attractive now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Awan and MediterraneanApollo
High iq thread, but too much for "muhh 180 iq" members of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Bait? I could use that meaty nose the old guy has to catch a few fish too, I mean really it's clearly an ethnic nose, are we calling ethnics attractive now?
less decent bait
4/10 on the scale, you are losing quality kid

Are you like fucking retarded? Gandys nose is objectively very good in every measurement and that faggot has a lot of flaws,

Sergi has jbs on his dick. Gandy has indians on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Narcissus🥀 and Zonar
Are you like fucking retarded? Gandys nose is objectively very good in every measurement and that faggot has a lot of flaws,
Have you heard of rhetoric?

Gandys nose is objectively very good in every measurement

I'm indian with a better side profile. I was trolling but what actual utter retard thinks that his nose is good in "every measurement"

It is well known to be his only flaw. So I ask you:
Are you like fucking retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
View attachment 2683962

I'm indian with a better side profile. I was trolling but what actual utter retard thinks that his nose is good in "every measurement"

It is well known to be his only flaw. So I ask you:
His measurements that rhinoplasties tend to fix are all ideal lol, nasolabial angle, nasofrontal angle, nasomental angle, nasofacial angle, nasal projection, nasal height/width ratio. They also harmonise very well with his facial convexities

Op I tried your method and I got 2529.5 smv.
Does that mean I'm a god or am I just retarded?

>"this guy with zero flaws"
>guy is literally white

I saw your new PFP and I thought takeover came back I was never so excited.

His measurements that rhinoplasties tend to fix are all ideal lol,
Mirin critical thinking and sentience

@BrahminBoss are you mirin this niggas logical prowess peep this genius reply here

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 19968

his mouth is so fucking large he could suck 2 bbcs at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Here x1 and x2 can be height and pfl resp. Multiply the summation of those with a specific bias (or do it individually if u have enough computation power) and the output would be most acc. Of course you will also have to program that after a specific value (threshold) or even continous gradient the higher PSL you go the less things like phenotype, Height, frame etc matters but Itll probably can be made as self adjusting mechanism

View attachment 2683917
Logic sounds good But it’s all about The ratios not the absolute number. A 38mm PFL looks very different on a 22 inch skull and a 25 inch skull. And a computer can’t account for the difference on a pic

His measurements that rhinoplasties tend to fix are all ideal lol, nasolabial angle, nasofrontal angle, nasomental angle, nasofacial angle, nasal projection, nasal height/width ratio. They also harmonise very well with his facial convexities
He got shit dorsal angle, cause his nose is sloped and not straight

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Logic sounds good But it’s all about The ratios not the absolute number. A 38mm PFL looks very different on a 22 inch skull and a 25 inch skull. And a computer can’t account for the difference on a pic
Can be adjusted by also using a cranial classification layer. All this of course needs overwhelming amount of data though , so unless eugenics somehow takes a foothold which it won’t - this is all hypothetical. Although I think it’ll be fun to manipulate the weights of a few ratios and try get an idea of which one tends to be the most important.

Can be adjusted by also using a cranial classification layer. All this of course needs overwhelming amount of data though , so unless eugenics somehow takes a foothold which it won’t - this is all hypothetical. Although I think it’ll be fun to manipulate the weights of a few ratios and try get an idea of which one tends to be the most important.
I’ll answer your ponder easily. Pheno Height, Eyes and chin. In that order

his mouth is so fucking large he could suck 2 bbcs at the same time

Screenshot 2024 01 18 at 103934 PM

yeah his face looks like the wide faced bitmojis 😂 😂 😂

@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel