Real truth about Gymcelling

mogstar

mogstar

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, thecel, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
Better to cry in a healthy strong body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Ethniframementalcel, thecel and 31 others
Didn't read cope bullshit. My friend is a gymcel+ lean and he gets tinder sex because of his body

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tehVigilante, patricknodixon, El Ñero and 32 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, thecel, micropenis29 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 3 others
So I’m a 33M and my wife and I decided to engage in our first threesome with another guy. I’m straight she just wanted to try DP. My wife didn’t want him to cum in her and we weren’t using condoms. The other guy is also straight. So he was on his back she was on him and I was on top he told her he was about to cum and she immediately slid forward I was still in her but was now over his cock. So anyways he was cumming on my ass at this point and he was thrusting and went in to me it more or less slid right in initially it was extremely uncomfortable but maybe because of the cum it was easy. I was going to hop off when it went in but after the initial uncomfortable feeling I started to have an orgasm and it felt euphoric so much as though that my cock fell out of my wife as I sat up on him and I continued to masturbate until it finished.

There wasn’t any weirdness initially but after he left I went to the bathroom and masturbated to orgasm 2 more times thinking about the way it felt.

Is this normal? Also being that I’ve never experienced anal is the whole euphoric thing a thing?

Also being that I’m straight and have no attraction to males is it still acceptable if I want to be penetrated again during a threesome by a guy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Lmao, Doober and 8 others

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.
If you have the outlook on life in just who is chad and who isn't you're going to be miserable.Not that anything you said was factually wrong.
I haven't been on this forum for half a year and my mental state hasn't been better since I really don't care about anything anymore lol

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, wateriswet, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Slasher, Effortless and 11 others
I just lift some dumbbells and keep fit by walking x

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, EverythingMattersCel, Larpongstopper and 2 others
If you have the outlook on life in just who is chad and who isn't you're going to be miserable.Not that anything you said was factually wrong.
I haven't been on this forum for half a year and my mental state hasn't been better since I really don't care about anything anymore lol
Welcome home
Natty but looks roided because good genetics, lean, and hard-working (never skips meals and gym)
hows his height and face?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Papal_Guard and Baldingman1998
Jfl at people falling for this obvious copypaste :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, whiteissuperior, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, lutte, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
The guy on the right is roided and his entire life+persona relies on his muscled body though.

Think an average guy. He plays some sports here and there but doesn't have a lot of muscle and is already lean.
How much would he benefit from going natty to the gym 3 times per week and keeping a bit of an eye on his diet? Hardly imo. Slightly.

A roided body like the guy in ur pic has some appeal tho ofc. But I would say that autistically going to the gym 6 times per week and following a strict diet+sleep schedule is a huge lifemin and reduces appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and WontStopNorwooding
atleast you get more respect from guys when you are big

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Think an average guy. He plays some sports here and there but doesn't have a lot of muscle and is already lean.
75% of guys are either skinny or chubby. Even higher % if we're talking tall people have bad bodies.

A body like this puts you in top 5% athleticism/appeal so stop acting like most ppl look like this with 0 workout experience or sports (average 18 year old doesn't fucking sport)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Effortless, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
75% of guys are either skinny or chubby. Even higher % if we're talking tall people have bad bodies.

A body like this puts you in top 5% athleticism/appeal so stop acting like most ppl look like this with 0 workout experience or sports (average 18 year old doesn't fucking sport)

View attachment 1303480
This guy doesn't look like that either.

He is posing in front of a camera with good lighting, without a shirt, flexing his muscles, maybe even starved himself beforehand to look good for this photoshoot, prob got a musclepump just before this aswell.

You realize this guy looks nothing like this on an average day if you make him take off his shirt?

People have hugely unrealistic ideas of what a body looks like in normal condition because of this retarded socialmedia age. Where people think this guy himself even looks anything like this. Hell there's probably even some shitty filter on this pic aswell on top of all the frauding already mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 3 others

View attachment 1303480
Med Slayer ngl

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Cope harder. I slay while you rot twink.

Thumb why does alpha destiny get such hate on forums 54177001

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, mulattomaxxer, RichardSpencel and 3 others
The guy on the right is roided and his entire life+persona relies on his muscled body though.

How much would he benefit from going natty to the gym 3 times per week and keeping a bit of an eye on his diet? Hardly imo. Slightly.

A roided body like the guy in ur pic has some appeal tho ofc. But I would say that autistically going to the gym 6 times per week and following a strict diet+sleep schedule is a huge lifemin and reduces appeal
I disagree. If your face is average or above and you're 5'8+ then gymcelling is the easiest and best looksmax. As someone who's slightly above average facially (think 5.5 - 6 truerateme or 4.5psl), I can tell you that gymcelling made a huge difference in how women perceive and interact with me. I never experienced pure animalistic lust from women until I had my best physique. No cap I get IOIs a lot when I'm in a tight tshirt or tank top. I have women DMing me when I post thirst traps on tiktok. I gymcel 4 times a week natty. This is my current form

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, TeenAscender, Effortless and 9 others
I disagree. If your face is average or above and you're 5'8+ then gymcelling is the easiest and best looksmax. As someone who's slightly above average facially (think 5.5 - 6 truerateme or 4.5psl), I can tell you that gymcelling made a huge difference in how women perceive and interact with me. I never experienced pure animalistic lust from women until I had my best physique. No cap I get IOIs a lot when I'm in a tight tshirt or tank top. I have women DMing me when I post thirst traps on tiktok. I gymcel 4 times a week natty. This is my current form

Height and weight?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
5'11 and 185 - 190lbs
good body. i am 15lbs heavier than you, but also 1 inch taller. Much higher bodyfat% than u.

What are your lifting stats? Ur body mogs mine to oblivion. I am guessing u have a pump in this pic and it's a gym bathroom selfie?

good body. i am 15lbs heavier than you, but also 1 inch taller. Much higher bodyfat% than u.

What are your lifting stats? Ur body mogs mine to oblivion. I am guessing u have a pump in this pic and it's a gym bathroom selfie?
I don't lift very heavy - my bench max is 295lbs, squat max is 345lb - I don't deadlift. Yeah it's a gym bathroom selfie but this is how I look right now (JFL I wrote looksmax September 5th on the paper)

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I don't lift very heavy - my bench max is 295lbs, squat max is 345lb - I don't deadlift. Yeah it's a gym bathroom selfie but this is how I look right now (JFL I wrote looksmax September 5th on the paper)

A 295lbs bench is pretty damn massive it's showing.

5'11 and 185 - 190lbs
u got pics of your body from the side btw? When I was like 195lbs i was benching like 500 on gear, however i was like the exact same size as you, I think, if not u looked bigger lel. That or like you actually just frame and insertion mog me to suicide.

• Woah
Reactions: Warlow and fogdart
This whole thread is cope to the max gymcelling is the one method of looksmaxxing with ZERO DOWNSIDES

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Kingkellz and tyronelite
Here we go with the “Chad eats pizza & never works out” cop out ..

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

a guy with all your academic pedigree and you're still so clueless about most things jfl, comical ngl

Lol why people are taking this thread srs, it's a copypaste

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and court monarch777
Lol why people are taking this thread srs, it's a copypaste
it's still debatable with the copers

u got pics of your body from the side btw? When I was like 195lbs i was benching like 500 on gear, however i was like the exact same size as you, I think, if not u looked bigger lel. That or like you actually just frame and insertion mog me to suicide.
nigga you're your strength genetics are insane roided or not? 500 pound BP is pushing warlow-tier levels of strength

TL DR: face surgery + clavicle widening surgery and shoe lifts.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Elvisandreaa
gym na karny ka anjaam:lul::lul:
@volcelfatcel @Ryan , @AcneScars , @SubhumanCurrycel , @gamma

Attachments

• 9convert.com - Single boy funny status Couple vs single boy funny video single boy funny mem...mp4
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel, Chadeep, Ryan and 2 others
depend how much time you use to gymcel and the desired result
imagine gymcel everyday for hours and got a landwhale gf, JFL at your life

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Carolus
what if you just want to get lean / athletic instead of bulk?

nice copypasta bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
a guy with all your academic pedigree and you're still so clueless about most things jfl, comical ngl
How am I clueless?

@Blackgymmax and @tyronelite mog u bro. That body is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and fogdart
@Blackgymmax and @tyronelite mog u bro. That body is ugly.
That’s cool. The women in my dms and comments think I’m the best thing since sliced bread