You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

finasterideruinedme

finasterideruinedme

former chad ruined by finasteride
B98F4D02 1A62 455B 9320 AA3426DDB4A2
F9F1658A 9E5A 4FA8 BF1D D8175E143A62

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 15099 and 24 others
i eat pizza eitherway

also didnt fucking read, this is just the same thread again and again and again

youre not the first one to think this way goofball

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14262, Eduardo DOV and 27 others
just cherrypick the worsssssttttt examples ever theory.

op is a dumb lazy teen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14262, Biggdink and 16 others
pizza has PUFA's

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, PYT and 4 others
still rather be a strong virgin than a weak virgin. Strength training/powerlifting is a good cope with a homegym because of minimal human interaction.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Cutecel2001, Carolus and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Patient A, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
most of the chads i know are always in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Biggdink, Stevensmithgerard and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Chad eats pizza while I have a threesome with his gf and sister 😈

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Germania, .👽. and 2 others
View attachment 1179032View attachment 1179031

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.
I bet this is some lookism poster lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Howl and Xangsane
most of the chads i know are always in the gym
Lol look at Tyler Maher

Dudes always posting insta stories at 6 am of him working out

Meanwhile incels are the one rotting in their basements eating pizza all day

It's quite the opposite in actual reality

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14262 and 13 others
aVYO04P_460s.jpg
its even worse

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and ifyouwannabemylover

no height, frame or face for thermodynamics
chad will still be truecel if he gets fat

the reason chads easily stay lean is that they have lives, they walk around all day doing errands, walking on the streets with friends and playing sports
you burn a lot of calories while having gymnastics in the bed with stacy you know (ofc u dont lol)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Agendum, .👽. and 2 others
Connorlossus

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and RichardSpencel
no height, frame or face for thermodynamics
chad will still be truecel if he gets fat

the reason chads easily stay lean is that they have lives, they walk around all day doing errands, walking on the streets with friends and playing sports
you burn a lot of calories while having gymnastics in the bed with stacy you know (ofc u dont lol)
You need to realize that gymmaxxed incel looks even worse than untrained incel because gymmaxxed incel looks uncanny and bizarre
9EDBD37B 0B41 4394 AA2A 720F9E132D5F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mike95 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13994
I like lifting heavy things repeatedly

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
this too, was my first introduction to the black pill

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I know people that only drink beer and eat shit food and still have lower bf% than me. It's all about the number of fat cells and hormones, just lol at this existence.

• WTF
Reactions: finasterideruinedme
Hard to find a legitimate chad who has a high bodyfat %, most chads you see will be lean at the very least.

if you’re going to the gym for any reason but for yourself it’s already over though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Posts like this are the reason I still come on here. I'm fucking dying, reminds me of prime Lookism

JFL you're very out of touch with reality

this forum is called "looksmax", yes chad has it easy but that doesnt mean you shouldnt hard to better yourself, gym is one of those things that will improve you physically and mentally as well, stop this defeatist attitude bullshit, this isnt blackpill at all

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13335
Yes, I do hit the gym hard while chad eats pizza. What should I do in your opinion?

chad should know tomato sauce contains on average 3 fly eggs per 100g

I feel so bad for AlphaDestiny. He's such a great guy. I used to speak to him one on one before he got a lot of clout. But he's a stupid blue pilled idiot and needs to wake up.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 4332

Chad is on tren

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I feel so bad for AlphaDestiny. He's such a great guy. I used to speak to him one on one before he got a lot of clout. But he's a stupid blue pilled idiot and needs to wake up.
He improved his face, he just needs height and hes set tbh. Poor guy is like 5'2

@itsOVER hmu Dylann#7756

This goes in offtopic you self-loathing moron

You're just too weak (mentally) to dedicate yourself.

It's literally one of the easiest looksmaxxes and life maxx. Feeling good mentally, improving your looks (yeah face is everything but I rather have a shit face and a good physique than a shit face and an embarrassing body), getting a pump, boosting confidence, having a passion, doing something (somewhat) admirable. Definitely a waste of time jfl.

As someone with normie face (considered same as being a burn victim these days) gym has changed my life for the better.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 1332